|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lady Caroline and Mrs. Fisher feel they had the right to when they arrived at the house?
(a) The use of the restrooms first.
(b) To choose the menu.
(c) The best rooms.
(d) The first pick of reading materials.
2. What must the renters provide to the landlord for the Italian villa?
(b) An itinerary.
(c) A signed contract.
(d) A deposit.
3. According to Mrs. Wilkins in Chapter 7, what is the only thing that Mrs. Fisher has to worry about?
(a) Being happy.
(b) Her health.
(c) Making friends.
(d) Dying alone.
4. According to Mrs. Wilkins at the train station, what does her husband have no right to do?
(a) Follow her to Italy.
(b) Make her feel guilty.
(c) Forgive her.
(d) See her off.
5. How does Mrs. Fisher feel about the chatty and enthusiastic Mrs. Wilkins when she first meets her?
(a) She is fatigued by her.
(b) She is intrigued by her.
(c) She is somewhat disconcerted by her.
(d) She is energized by her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Mrs. Arbuthnot's child?
2. What does Mrs. Arbuthnot believe her husband is too busy doing to notice her gone?
3. Who does Lady Caroline watch from her terrace in Chapter 8?
4. What does Mrs. Fisher tell Mrs. Wilkins and Mrs. Arbuthnot to do during the lunch course in Chapter 9?
5. What does Lady Caroline call the pair of Mrs. Wilkins and Mrs. Arbuthnot in Chapter 6?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)