|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many replies do the women receive from their advertisement in Chapter 3?
2. According to Mrs. Wilkins at the train station, what does her husband have no right to do?
(a) Make her feel guilty.
(b) Follow her to Italy.
(c) See her off.
(d) Forgive her.
3. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Mrs. Fisher feel has to be done about Mrs. Wilkins?
(a) She has to be thanked.
(b) She has to be curbed.
(c) She has to be celebrated.
(d) She has to be institutionalized.
4. What catches Mrs. Wilkins eye in the newspaper?
(a) An advertisement.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A headline.
(d) An editorial.
5. How does Mrs. Fisher react the Mrs. Wilkins' enthusiasm in Chapter 7?
(a) With enthusiasm.
(b) With impatience.
(c) With indifference.
(d) With happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Mrs. Wilkins is Mrs. Arbuthnot taken aback by in Chapter 1?
2. What does Mrs. Fisher first ask Mrs. Wilkins to provide in Chapter 3?
3. What had "faded to the dimness of a dream" by the time the women arrived in Italy in Chapter 4?
4. Why do Mrs. Wilkins and Mrs. Arbuthnot make plans to arrive at the villa before the others?
5. What does Mrs. Arbuthnot feel she will have to do with Mrs. Wilkins at the villa in Chapter 3?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)