|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Arbuthnot going to Hampstead for in Chapter 2?
(a) To go to the museum.
(b) To visit her niece.
(c) To shop for a particular perfume.
(d) To deliver a lecture.
2. What does Mrs. Arbuthnot feel she will have to do with Mrs. Wilkins at the villa in Chapter 3?
(a) She will have to allow her her distance.
(b) She will have to help Mrs. Wilkins restrain her enthusiasm.
(c) She will have to learn more about her.
(d) She will have to keep her busy.
3. Who meets the women in the courtyard of the castle in Chapter 5?
4. What does Mrs. Arbuthnot imagine will happen when she and her husband are old?
(a) Happiness will come.
(b) They will die at around the same time.
(c) They will grow even more apart.
(d) They will realize they should never have married.
5. What is the weather like at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Warm and sunny.
(c) Cold and rainy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hampstead?
2. Who is the author of "The Enchanted April"?
3. What does Mrs. Wilkins notice Mrs. Arbuthnot doing in Chapter 1?
4. How does Mrs. Wilkins know Mrs. Arbuthnot?
5. What does Mrs. Fisher first ask Mrs. Wilkins to provide in Chapter 3?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)