|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets the women in the courtyard of the castle in Chapter 5?
2. Why does Mrs. Wilkins gasp when she looks out her window in Chapter 6?
(a) She sees a naked man doing yoga.
(b) She is astonished by the beauty outside her window.
(c) She sees her husband approaching the front door.
(d) There is a violent storm outside.
3. What does Mrs. Fisher first ask Mrs. Wilkins to provide in Chapter 3?
(a) The itinerary.
(b) The number of the landlord.
(c) A photograph of the villa.
4. What reason does Lady Caroline give to Mrs. Fisher for why she wants to be left alone in Chapter 10?
(a) So that she can reach a "conclusion".
(b) So that she can have a nap.
(c) So that she can meditate.
(d) So that she can write a letter.
5. Who is Lotty?
(a) Mrs. Wilkins.
(b) Mrs. Fisher.
(c) Mrs. Arbuthnot.
(d) Lady Caroline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Lady Caroline after Costanza does in Chapter 8?
2. Who is Rose?
3. Why does Mrs. Wilkins' husband decide that he wants to take her to Italy in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Mrs. Wilkins invite Mrs. Arbuthnot in Chapter 11?
5. What do Mrs. Wilkins and Mrs. Arbuthnot briefly argue about in Chapter 8?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)