|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consumes Ludo so much that he ignores Marina?
(a) The magazine launch.
(b) Fashion week.
(c) His apartment remodel.
(d) His new car.
2. How does Annabel treat Bootie when she finds him at the apartment when she returns early?
(a) She screams at him to leave.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She is very pleasant.
(d) She berates him.
3. How many years has Marina been working on her book?
4. With whom does Danielle ride to Stockbridge?
5. How many hours is David overdue returning home to Julius?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabel ask Bootie to do?
2. What is Bootie working on in Chapter 38?
3. What is the status of Marina's book?
4. What news does Ludo deliver to Marina?
5. Bootie has changed his name to _______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What events and circumstances add to a feeling of doom for Bootie?
2. What are Julius' feelings about his relationship with David at this point in his life?
3. What are the circumstances in which Murray leaves Danielle?
4. Why does Danielle not go to the Thwaites' home in Stockbridge for the holiday weekend?
5. What secret does Danielle continue to keep from Julius and Marina?
6. What memories does Danielle have about Marina's wedding the next morning?
7. What changes does Bootie make after he is kicked out of the Thwaite house and loses his job working for Murray?
8. Why is Bootie so surprised by Murray's reactions to Bootie's expose on him?
9. What is the reason that David is so late in arriving home?
10. What does the storm in Stockbridge symbolize for the Thwaites?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)