|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ludo's last name?
2. How long is Bootie's subway stuck?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 48 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 23 minutes.
3. Where does the Thwaite family usually spend the holidays?
(d) Hyde Park.
4. What does David do when he finds Julius in the bathroom stall with the stranger?
(a) He beats the other man.
(b) He cries.
(c) He stalks away.
(d) He beats Julius.
5. What does Julius do when a handsome stranger approaches him in the bar?
(a) He rebuffs him.
(b) He walks away from him.
(c) He goes to the men's room with him.
(d) He slaps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bootie's opinion on the whole city of Manhattan?
2. How does Danielle feel about Ludo?
3. Who was Julius to spend the holiday with in #109?
4. What does Murray think about Marina's book?
5. Why does Danielle relate to Bootie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the storm in Stockbridge symbolize for the Thwaites?
2. What is the reason that David is so late in arriving home?
3. What events and circumstances add to a feeling of doom for Bootie?
4. Why does Julius seem to be so uncomfortable around David's family?
5. What secret does Danielle continue to keep from Julius and Marina?
6. In what way do Bootie and Danielle relate to each other?
7. What is Murray's opinion of Marina's book and how does she react to it?
8. Where is Bootie after the September 11 attacks in New York?
9. What is the content of Chapter 51?
10. How is Marina at odds with the important people in her life as she prepares for her wedding?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)