|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Bootie's subway stuck?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 23 minutes.
(c) 48 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
2. Why does Danielle relate to Bootie?
(a) They are not native New Yorkers.
(b) They have the same astrological sign.
(c) They went to the same college.
(d) They were both geeks at school.
3. With whom does Danielle ride to Stockbridge?
4. On what holiday does Marina plan to marry Ludo?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Labor Day.
5. To whom does Marina give copies of her manuscript to read?
(a) Murray and Danielle.
(b) Murray and Ludo.
(c) Annabel and Danielle.
(d) Annabel and Bootie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marina has asked Julius to write an expose on what subject?
2. Who does Ludo manage to agitate during dinner conversation?
3. How does Murray acknowledge Danielle in a quiet moment?
4. Why does Judy call Murray?
5. What is one of the things that Danielle does in preparation for her tryst with Murray?
Short Essay Questions
1. What events and circumstances add to a feeling of doom for Bootie?
2. Describe the altercation between David and Julius in the men's room at the bar.
3. What is the reason that David is so late in arriving home?
4. What does the storm in Stockbridge symbolize for the Thwaites?
5. What secret does Danielle continue to keep from Julius and Marina?
6. What does the helicopter ride signify for Murray and Danielle?
7. What is the content of Chapter 51?
8. Why is Ludo such a disruptive presence at the Thwaites' home on the holiday?
9. What are the circumstances in which Murray leaves Danielle?
10. How has Julius betrayed David once again on the holiday weekend?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)