|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours is David overdue returning home to Julius?
2. What does David do when he finds Julius in the bathroom stall with the stranger?
(a) He beats Julius.
(b) He cries.
(c) He stalks away.
(d) He beats the other man.
3. What does Murray watch from Danielle's apartment window?
(a) The World Trade Towers on fire.
(b) Christmas carolers.
(c) A heavy snowfall.
(d) A Thanksgiving Day parade.
4. How does Annabel treat Bootie when she finds him at the apartment when she returns early?
(a) She is very pleasant.
(b) She berates him.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She screams at him to leave.
5. What is Marina's opinion of Bootie's expose of Murray?
(a) She is elated.
(b) She is furious.
(c) She has not read it yet.
(d) She is upset.
6. How long is Bootie's subway stuck?
(a) 23 minutes.
(b) 48 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
7. With whom does Danielle ride to Stockbridge?
8. How does David feel about Julius' apartment?
(a) It will do temporarily.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He hates it.
(d) It's too big.
9. What does Julius tell Danielle after Marina leaves the apartment?
(a) He is moving to Chicago.
(b) He knows Danielle is seeing someone.
(c) He needs help in finding a job.
(d) He is going back to David.
10. Who takes Danielle to the train station the morning after the wedding?
11. What does Bootie think will make Marina fall in love with him?
(a) His dinner dates.
(b) His expensive gifts.
(c) His expose of her father.
(d) His floral bouquets.
12. Why does Judy call Murray?
(a) She has not heard from Bootie.
(b) She wanted to catch up on family news.
(c) She wants a family reunion.
(d) She has some family photos for him.
13. What news does David share with Julius when he returns home?
(a) He has been fired.
(b) He wants to get married.
(c) He wants to take a vacation.
(d) He bought a new car.
14. What advice does Ludo give Marina about her father?
(a) Don't give his opinions any credence.
(b) Don't interfere in his life.
(c) Get him psychological help.
(d) Move away from him.
15. What does Murray tell Danielle that he has arranged for them to do that evening?
(a) Take a moonlight cruise.
(b) Take a helicopter ride.
(c) Go to a Michael Buble concert.
(d) Go the the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bootie has changed his name to _______________.
2. Where does the Thwaite family usually spend the holidays?
3. What does Murray do after he reads the expose Bootie wrote?
4. What holiday are the Thwaites celebrating in Stockbridge?
5. What consumes Ludo so much that he ignores Marina?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)