|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do David and Julius discuss in Chapter 54?
(a) Moving to Chicago.
(b) Breaking up.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Buying a house.
2. What is Bootie working on in Chapter 38?
(a) His exercise routine.
(b) His expose about Murray.
(c) His dissertation.
(d) His law school admission.
3. What topic does Danielle mention that sheds a pall over the evening?
(a) The expose.
(b) The manuscript.
4. Where do Marina and Ludo get married?
5. Why does Judy call Murray?
(a) She has not heard from Bootie.
(b) She wants a family reunion.
(c) She has some family photos for him.
(d) She wanted to catch up on family news.
6. Who was Julius to spend the holiday with in #109?
(a) David and his family.
(b) His mother and her new husband.
(c) His ex-lover.
(d) The Thwaites.
7. What does Danielle think she is to Murray?
(a) A confidante.
(b) The love of his life.
(c) A nuisance.
(d) A diversion.
8. Bootie's expose of Murray coincides with ___________ view of Murray.
9. What do Julius and David do after arguing in the afternoon?
(a) Go to dinner.
(b) Go to counseling.
(c) Break up.
(d) Separate for awhile.
10. What does Bootie think will make Marina fall in love with him?
(a) His floral bouquets.
(b) His dinner dates.
(c) His expose of her father.
(d) His expensive gifts.
11. What does Julius tell Danielle after Marina leaves the apartment?
(a) He is moving to Chicago.
(b) He is going back to David.
(c) He knows Danielle is seeing someone.
(d) He needs help in finding a job.
12. In what condition does Bootie leave the location in #121?
(a) He is meticulous about cleaning up.
(b) He leaves some dishes in the sink.
(c) He leaves a big mess.
(d) He cleans up the biggest messes.
13. What holiday are the Thwaites celebrating in Stockbridge?
(a) Labor Day.
(b) Memorial Day.
(d) The Fourth of July.
14. Who/what consumes Danielle's thoughts as she waits for her train?
(a) The magazine.
(c) A new documentary.
15. How does Murray acknowledge Danielle in a quiet moment?
(a) He touches the top of her head.
(b) He runs his hand down her spine.
(c) He embraces her passionately.
(d) He gives her a peck on the cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bootie escape to after the September 11 attacks?
2. What advice does Ludo give Marina about her father?
3. What is Bootie's opinion on the whole city of Manhattan?
4. What does Murray watch from Danielle's apartment window?
5. In whose hotel room does Danielle spend the night after the wedding?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)