|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Danielle and Randy for lunch?
2. What position does Marina accept at Ludo's new magazine?
(a) Managing Editor.
(b) Advertising Director.
(c) Sales Director.
(d) Culture Editor.
3. Under what pretense does Murray want to meet with the person in #63?
(a) To talk about Marina.
(b) Interior design.
(c) Divorce proceedings.
(d) A job offer.
4. Where has Bootie spent time for the past three weeks?
5. Bootie sees himself as ______________.
(a) a failure.
(b) a spiritual leader.
(c) a lady killer.
(d) a student of the world.
6. Where does Bootie plan to go after leaving Donald's house?
(a) David's house.
(b) Danielle's apartment.
(c) The unemployment office.
(d) Murray's house.
7. What is the subject of the article that Bootie is writing?
(a) College life.
(b) The environment.
(c) Murray's manuscript.
(d) Adjusting to New York.
8. Where does Bootie feel abnormally claustrophobic?
(a) A storage room.
(b) An elevator.
(c) The subway.
(d) Danielle's tiny apartment.
9. With whom is Julius having an affair?
10. Where is Randy visiting at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(d) Hilton Head.
11. Who is Murray's wife?
12. What is Danielle's hometown?
(d) Ft. Lauderdale.
13. In what year does THE EMPEROR'S CHILDREN take place?
14. Murray now considers himself to be ________________.
(a) An iconic thinker.
(b) A failure.
(c) A good father.
(d) A spiritual leader.
15. Who has moved into Julius' old apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bootie in awe of?
2. Who is Murray's nephew?
3. What is the title of Murray's most recent manuscript?
4. With whom is Murray infatuated at the moment?
5. What is Murray's wife's profession?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)