|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the maid at the Thwaites' home?
2. What iconic New York site does Danielle tell Bootie to visit?
(a) The World Trade Center.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The Statue of Liberty.
3. What is Murray doing at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Playing golf.
(c) Giving a lecture.
(d) Mixing drinks.
4. What article has Marina requested that Bootie write?
(a) An expose of Mayor Giuliani.
(b) A piece on the oil spill.
(c) An expose of Murray.
(d) A piece on the winter theater season.
5. What does Julius lead his friends to believe he does most of the time?
(a) Working in his garden.
(b) Redecorating his apartment.
(c) Cruises the Internet for sex.
(d) Writing a book.
6. Who does Judy begin to blame for Bootie's absence from home?
7. Under what pretense does Murray want to meet with the person in #63?
(a) A job offer.
(b) Divorce proceedings.
(c) Interior design.
(d) To talk about Marina.
8. Where does Bootie feel abnormally claustrophobic?
(a) A storage room.
(b) Danielle's tiny apartment.
(c) An elevator.
(d) The subway.
9. Who is the Thwaite family cat?
10. Who is Bootie especially in awe of at his new location?
11. Why does Randy stay at a hotel on her trip?
(a) She lost her bed & breakfast reservation.
(b) She doesn't like to stay with friends.
(c) Danielle's apartment is too small.
(d) She uses hotel points for free stays.
12. Bootie sees himself as ______________.
(a) a failure.
(b) a spiritual leader.
(c) a student of the world.
(d) a lady killer.
13. In what type of home does Danielle live?
(b) Studio apartment.
14. Who is Murray's daughter?
15. Who befriends Bootie when he is out of place at a party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Danielle Minkoff's profession?
2. What does Danielle suggest that Marina do?
3. Who is Bootie in awe of?
4. Who is the mysterious man Danielle meets at a party in Sydney?
5. Where has Bootie spent time for the past three weeks?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)