|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58, The Morning After, Chapter 59, The Monitor,Chapter 60, At Home, Chapter 61, Fort Greene, Chapter 62, Clairon Call.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julius make his living?
(a) As an auditor.
(b) As a therapist.
(c) As a writer.
(d) As a clerk.
2. Who is the old friend that Murray meets for a drink?
3. What holiday are the Thwaites celebrating in Stockbridge?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) Labor Day.
(c) The Fourth of July.
4. Julius makes ugly remarks to Bootie about _______________.
(a) Bootie's clothes.
(b) Bootie's weight.
(c) Bootie's naivete.
(d) Bootie's acne.
5. How does Murray acknowledge Danielle in a quiet moment?
(a) He embraces her passionately.
(b) He runs his hand down her spine.
(c) He touches the top of her head.
(d) He gives her a peck on the cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bootie hope to find in the city he has chosen?
2. What is the temperature in Julius' apartment?
3. How does Annabel treat Bootie when she finds him at the apartment when she returns early?
4. What does Julius tell Danielle after Marina leaves the apartment?
5. Who is the mysterious man Danielle meets at a party in Sydney?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)