|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27, Floating, Chapter 28, I See You, Chapter 29, For Shame, Chapater 30, Merge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What iconic New York site does Danielle tell Bootie to visit?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Statue of Liberty.
(c) The World Trade Center.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
2. Where does Murray join a colleague?
(a) His office.
(b) The golf course.
(c) A local tavern.
(d) A museum.
3. Who does Julius meet on his most recent temp assignment?
(a) David Cohen.
(b) Mark Hall.
(c) Danny Wilson.
(d) James Peterson.
4. What has Ludo named Marina's book about children's clothes?
(a) So Many Outfits, So Little Time.
(b) The Emperor's Children Have No Clothes.
(c) What Do You Want To Wear Today?
(d) I Can Dress Myself.
5. Whose apartment is available to sublet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marina tease Julius about?
2. Where does Murray keep his manuscript?
3. What does David represent for Julius?
4. Who is Frederick's mother?
5. In what type of home does Danielle live?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)