|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54, An Evening on the Town.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julius do when David is out of town?
(a) Cleans the apartment.
(b) Has a stranger come over for sex.
(c) Does some redecorating.
(d) Arranges a surprise party.
2. Marina has asked Julius to write an expose on what subject?
(a) Gay culture.
(b) The next election.
(c) The shift to the suburbs.
(d) Interior decorating.
3. Why does Bootie go to the Thwaites' home on the holiday?
(a) To work.
(b) To party.
(c) To tend bar.
(d) To play piano.
4. Who is the old friend that Murray meets for a drink?
5. How does Ludo behave about Murray?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Murray acknowledge Danielle in a quiet moment?
2. Julius is feeling guilty because he did not take the train to __________ as planned.
3. What does Murray think about Marina's book?
4. Who does Murray meet with after drinks with his old friend?
5. What news does David share with Julius when he returns home?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)