|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: The Collapse, Pages 107 - 120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amounts might ministers come to the Emperor asking for approval?
2. What was Germame's brother's position in the government?
(a) Chief of Security.
(b) Chief of the Palace Guard.
(c) Chief of the Imperial Guard.
(d) Chief of Information.
3. In what hotel did Kapuscinski meet Teferra soon after the Emperor was deposed?
(a) Hotel Harar.
(b) Hotel Gambela.
(c) Hotel Asela.
(d) Hotel Ras.
4. What position would the Emperor assume when hearing the cases and pronouncing verdicts?
(a) Sitting on a specially designed chair.
(b) Standing on a platform.
(c) Sitting on a throne.
(d) Reclining on a half chair.
5. From which of the palace factions were positions like Minister of the Pen or political police filled?
(a) Personal people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was the first group to ask to be rewarded for their part in halting the coup?
2. How many copies of the Ethiopian newspapers were printed?
3. What did the Emperor weigh in his old age?
4. What was "F.U.-H.'s" job?
5. What did the author say ran wild in Addis Ababa?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)