|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: The Collapse, Pages 107 - 120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the contractor who was overseeing the workers performing construction work in Addis Ababa in 1930?
(a) A Swede.
(b) An Italian.
(c) A Russian.
(d) An Armenian.
2. Who was the one person that the Emperor had difficulty believing had betrayed him during the coup?
3. A bag made from ___________was used to carry money for the Emperor.
4. Who was the head of Palace Spies?
(a) Solomon Kedir.
(b) Peter Nineer.
(c) David Minar.
(d) Andrew Brinar.
5. How many people served on a revolutionary council established by Germame?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does "F.U.-H." say that the end of the Empire began?
2. After the coup, who grumbled when the "personal people" began to fill the Palace offices?
3. Who aided the Emperor when he came to power?
4. What low official in the Ministry of Information enjoyed access to the Emperor four times a week?
5. What was the hour between 10 and 11 a.m. called?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)