|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: The Throne, Pages 17-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author say ran wild in Addis Ababa?
2. In 1963, what instruments were played during a reception for African leaders?
3. What type of groves surrounded Addis Ababa in 1963?
4. What other group of people are as silent as the Ethiopians?
5. What automobile did the Emperor prize for its dignified lines?
(d) Lincoln Continental.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the contractor who was overseeing the workers performing construction work in Addis Ababa in 1930?
2. How many lived in Addis Ababa in 1963?
3. On page 5, "F" discusses a duty that he had to perform for ten years. What was this duty?
4. In 1963, where did the reception take place for African leaders?
5. In 1930, which ethnic group provided most of the workers for the construction work in Addis Ababa?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)