1. In what year does Karl Oskar inherit his land?
2. Which king ascends the throne in the year mentioned in #1?
King Oskar I.
3. What does Karl inherit with his land?
A huge debt.
4. What is Karl's surname?
5. Who is Karl's mother?
6. What is Karl's distinguishing physical characteristic?
7. Who is Karl's brother?
8. Who is Karl's sister?
9. Karl leaves home as a teenager and works as a _________________.
10. Who is the girl who Karl marries?
11. Who is Karl's first child?
12. Who is Karl's second child?
13. What is Robert's first job?
This section contains 3,251 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)