|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, It Was Called Ship-Sickness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the local religion for Danjel's village?
2. Who feels that his life is easier while on board the ship?
3. Who takes up the cause to stop Danjel from practicing his religion?
(a) Dean Nyberg.
(b) Dean Nilsson.
(c) Dean Brusander.
(d) Dean Svenson.
4. The man in #43 practices the banned religion of ________________________.
(a) Lars Nyberg.
(b) Ake Svensson.
(c) Bjorn Andreasson.
(d) Erik Svensson.
5. Which king ascends the throne in the year mentioned in #1?
(a) King Oskar I.
(b) King Gottfrid.
(c) King Olaf II.
(d) King Andreas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relation of the man in #43 to Karl Oskar and Kristina?
2. Why does Karl Oskar visit Dean Brusander?
3. Why is Karl Oskar driven to move to the country in #73?
4. Who is another volunteer for the trip?
5. Who comes to Robert's defense after the flogging?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)