|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, It Was Called Ship-Sickness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the person in #128 die?
(a) He had a pre-existing illness.
(b) The water has bacteria in it.
(c) The peasants won't lace her abscess.
(d) There is not enough food.
2. What do the ship's passengers experience for the first time in Chapter 17?
(c) A storm.
(d) A breathtaking sunset.
3. Why does Inga Lena suffer from her illness in silence?
(a) She does not want to be a whiner.
(b) She is afraid to tell Danjel.
(c) She does not want to make others feel bad for her.
(d) She does not like to be the center of attention.
4. What is a threat to unity in the community?
(a) High grain prices.
(d) The Akian faith.
5. What is a major challenge for the ship's passengers?
Short Answer Questions
1. The passengers on the Charlotta are mostly _________________.
2. From whom does Karl Oskar borrow money?
3. Who is Elin's mother?
4. The peasants say they will always have warm feelings for _________________.
5. Why can Arvid not travel to America?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)