|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, Story Told At The Main Hatch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Danjel's daughter?
2. Why is Karl Oskar driven to move to the country in #73?
(a) The government is fair.
(b) The schools are better.
(c) The land is better for farming.
(d) There is no king.
3. What do the immigrants most regret about going to America?
(a) Leaving their childhood homes.
(b) Leaving their buried relatives.
(c) Leaving their parents.
(d) Leaving their churches.
4. Karl Oskar decides to move to ______________.
5. In what month do Karl Oskar and Kristina leave for America?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the elderly man who died brought with him to take to his son?
2. Who is Robert's master?
3. What does Kristina find at the house that makes her realize her attachment to their home?
4. Arvid becomes so despondent about his situation on the farm that he decides to ______________________.
5. Many of the stories told by the peasants include __________________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)