|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, Story Told At The Main Hatch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the peasants find to be insufficient on board the ship?
2. Who is the only person other than Ulrika of Vastergohl to avoid seasickness?
(a) Robert Nilsa.
(b) Karl Oskar.
(c) Markus Svenson.
(d) Piers Vosberg.
3. Who is now Danjel's farmhand?
4. How early does Robert rise every morning to get to work?
(a) Seven o'clock.
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Six o'clock.
(d) Five o'clock.
5. After the flogging incident, Robert becomes a __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month do Karl Oskar and Kristina leave for America?
2. What is a threat to unity in the community?
3. What do the immigrants most regret about going to America?
4. What does Kristina find at the house that makes her realize her attachment to their home?
5. Robert talks to a man on board who claims to be ___________________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)