|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Stories On The Afterdeck.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karl Oskar wants his children to be _________________________.
(b) German citizens.
(d) more than farmhands.
2. Frederik is fleeing Sweden because he got ______________ girls pregnant.
3. Karl Oskar still struggles with _________________.
4. What does Robert teach Elin on board the ship?
(a) How to play cards.
(b) How to fish.
(c) How to play the harmonica.
(d) How to speak English.
5. What does the child in #65 eat that causes her death?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many classes of society are there in Sweden?
2. Frederik Mattsson tells Robert that Frederik is to work __________________.
3. Neither Karl Oskar nor his children face _____________________.
4. What do the immigrants most regret about going to America?
5. How many passengers are on board this trip of the Charlotta?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)