Part 1: Chapter 1, King In His Stone Kingdom
1. In what year does Karl Oskar inherit his land?
2. Which king ascends the throne in the year mentioned in #1?
(a) King Olaf II.
(b) King Oskar I.
(c) King Andreas.
(d) King Gottfrid.
3. What does Karl inherit with his land?
(a) A brewery.
(b) A coal mine.
(c) A dairy.
(d) A huge debt.
4. What is Karl's surname?
5. Who is Karl's mother?
6. What is Karl's distinguishing physical characteristic?
(a) Big hands.
(b) Large nose.
(c) Large ears.
(d) Bald head.
7. Who is Karl's brother?
8. Who is Karl's sister?
9. Karl leaves home as a teenager and works as a _________________.
10. Who is the girl who Karl marries?
11. Who is Karl's first child?
12. Who is Karl's second child?
Chapter 2, The Farmhand Who Drowned In The Mill Bbrook
13. What is Robert's first job?
(d) Herd boy.
This section contains 3,251 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)