|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was tending Wil's injuries?
2. What had happened while Wil and Amberle slept?
3. What weapon took down Eventine?
4. What was the next question asked of Wisp?
5. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Hebel's motivations for joining the young Elven people in their quest. Do you think it was more than curiosity and a desire to see things in the world that drove him to his decision? Why or why not? What leads you to believe this?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast this book to another epic fantasy. In what ways are they similar? In what ways are they different? Do you think similarities were intentional? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Demon hierarchy. Why wasn't it thrown into shambles following the death of Dagda Mor? What does this explain about the Demons in general? How does this add to their weakness overall?
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)