|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color did Amberle's eyes turn?
2. What had happened while Wil and Amberle slept?
3. What or who had Allanon been looking for?
4. What did Amberle notices while she was crawling?
5. What did Wil offer the woman for their food, drink and lodging?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways did Emer Chios' words hold weight?
2. What promise does Amberle ask Wil to make to her?
3. Why had Amberle become scared?
4. How will the army divide and why?
5. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
6. Why didn't Eretria have to go with Wil anymore?
7. Why did Amberle express anger towards the decision making of Wil?
8. What information does Wisp reveal while the group is incarcerated?
9. What kind of enchantment did Wil and Eretria witness?
10. How did the Demons react to Eventine's fall? How did Ander react?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Amberle initially is mad at Allanon and Wil for bringing her back to Arborlon, she makes a supreme sacrifice by becoming the very thing she was afraid of. Why was she afraid of the Ellcrys? What dispelled this fear? Would this fear be likely to occur again if Amberle-Ellcrys were to require a Chosen protege? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the elven way of life as the ideal platform for the human way of life. How would things have to change in outlook for this way of life to actually take place? Do you think it is likely to occur? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Demon hierarchy. Why wasn't it thrown into shambles following the death of Dagda Mor? What does this explain about the Demons in general? How does this add to their weakness overall?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)