|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Risking even ______, Eretria begs to go with Wil.
2. Who had come in defense of the Elves?
3. What did Amberle hurt when she had fallen?
4. Which Roc was Allanon riding.
5. What had Eretria done for Wil?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Amberle express anger towards the decision making of Wil?
2. What had happened to Allanon?
3. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
4. What did Eventine finally realize regarding Manx, and what did it take him to realize it?
5. What does Allanon find strange?
6. What had Hebel tried to make clear?
7. What information does Wisp reveal while the group is incarcerated?
8. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
9. How will the army divide and why?
10. How was Rybeck the example of how a Free Corps soldier should die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Hebel's life in the wilderness. Why did he like being there? Do you think he would be happy in a city like Arborlon? Why or why not? What information leads you to believe this?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Ander's rise to King. How did he react to the initial idea that he would be required to become the leader of his people? Do you think this reaction was appropriate? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Reapers mistake when it killed the band of Rovers. Do you think it was an honest mistake or killing for the joy of killing? How was the death of the Rovers what gave Wil and Amberle time to make it into the Hollows? What might have happened otherwise? Support your answer from the text.
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)