|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wil and his party escape?
2. What was the village called that the Free Corps fought in that earned their commander his nickname?
3. What color did Amberle's eyes turn?
4. What did Mallenroh do to Hebel and Drifter?
5. What does four bell tolls mean?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Ellcrys' sentience. How do you think humanity would react if we found a sentient plant form? Do you think human nature would change? Why or why not? What would people be likely to do if they encountered a sentient being like the Ellcrys? What leads you to this conclusion?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the proprietress' delight at the relief of her pain, even temporary. Is her reaction understandable, or a product of a fantastic mind? How? What leads you to this conclusion?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Wilderun, in particular the town of Grimpen Ward. What characteristics allow the town to continue being a haven for those of criminal intent? What would have to be done in order to clean up that area and make it habitable for law abiding citizens?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)