Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wil and his party escape?
2. What was the village called that the Free Corps fought in that earned their commander his nickname?
3. What color did Amberle's eyes turn?
4. What did Mallenroh do to Hebel and Drifter?
5. What does four bell tolls mean?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Hebel's motivations for joining the young Elven people in their quest. Do you think it was more than curiosity and a desire to see things in the world that drove him to his decision? Why or why not? What leads you to believe this?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the Demon hierarchy. Why wasn't it thrown into shambles following the death of Dagda Mor? What does this explain about the Demons in general? How does this add to their weakness overall?
Essay Topic 3
Briefly, this book discusses financial transactions over human lives in the sale of Eretria. How does this make you feel? Why is that? Do you think Eretria would have had a better life with her father than with the Rovers? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)