|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally took down the King?
2. The chamber behind the 'door made of glass that cannot break' is empty, but who feels a presence?
3. What was the first thing Wil had noticed about the Wilderun?
4. What does Mallenroh give for Wil's present of the Elfstones?
5. Who had come in defense of the Elves?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways did Emer Chios' words hold weight?
2. Why didn't Eretria have to go with Wil anymore?
3. Why did Amberle express anger towards the decision making of Wil?
4. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
5. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
6. Why didn't Allanon tell Ander that he was to be the next King of the Elves?
7. How will the army divide and why?
8. How did Eretria know how to find Wil?
9. How was Rybeck the example of how a Free Corps soldier should die?
10. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the elven way of life as the ideal platform for the human way of life. How would things have to change in outlook for this way of life to actually take place? Do you think it is likely to occur? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast this book to another epic fantasy. In what ways are they similar? In what ways are they different? Do you think similarities were intentional? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Demon hierarchy. Why wasn't it thrown into shambles following the death of Dagda Mor? What does this explain about the Demons in general? How does this add to their weakness overall?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)