|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were people Chosen?
2. What question did Amberle pose to Wil?
3. What dream did Wil have?
4. What was the name of the King's First Minister?
5. Where did Wil and Amberle sleep the first night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
2. What does the beautiful Rover, Eretria want with Wil?
3. What act makes Cephelo doubt Wil's previous story regarding who he was and from whence he came?
4. What hesitance does Wil have as he rides out with Allanon?
5. What sensation does Wil get within his dreams that makes him uncomfortable?
6. How was Eretria no more Cephelo's daughter than Amberle was Wil's sister?
7. In what ways did the Elven boy help Wil and Amberle?
8. What did Wil know about when he handed over his clothes, and why wasn't he perturbed about it?
9. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
10. Why can't Allanon be the one to guide the elven girl, Amberle, to Safehold and the Bloodfire?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Demon hierarchy. Why wasn't it thrown into shambles following the death of Dagda Mor? What does this explain about the Demons in general? How does this add to their weakness overall?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the Changeling being present in the most secret of meetings between the King, Allanon, Wil and Amberle. How did this affect the outcome of the story? What might have happened if they would have dismissed Manx from the room, being unsure if he could be trusted following the release of certain demons?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the King of the Silver River. What was it likely this character was? How do you know this? How might Amberle and Wil have been lost if not for the intervention of the King of the Silver River? Explain your answer.
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)