|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
2. How big was the Demon and how did it walk?
3. What color was the Ellcrys seed?
4. How much Elf was Wil?
5. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Wil know about when he handed over his clothes, and why wasn't he perturbed about it?
2. What did Wil do that he was not supposed to have done?
3. What sensation does Wil get within his dreams that makes him uncomfortable?
4. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
5. What was one of the few things that Amberle spoke about without hesitation?
6. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
7. What strange thing happened to Wil?
8. What were the Brakes?
9. How was Eretria no more Cephelo's daughter than Amberle was Wil's sister?
10. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the elven way of life as the ideal platform for the human way of life. How would things have to change in outlook for this way of life to actually take place? Do you think it is likely to occur? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Cephelo's lack of belief when it came to who or what could wield the Elfstones. Why do you think this is? How might he have saved himself the trouble of stealing them if he had simply listened to the young elves in their affirmation of the truth?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Demon hierarchy. Why wasn't it thrown into shambles following the death of Dagda Mor? What does this explain about the Demons in general? How does this add to their weakness overall?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)