|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
2. What characteristic did the elven girl not have?
3. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
4. Who did Wil dance with?
5. Who was the last listed of the Chosen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were both the King and the Prince shocked at what Allanon held?
2. What did Wil know about when he handed over his clothes, and why wasn't he perturbed about it?
3. What conclusion did Amberle and Wil both share following the demon trap at Drey Wood?
4. Why was Flick distressed at the distance separating him from Wil?
5. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
6. Who was waiting for Allanon when he came out of Paranor, and who was with him?
7. What was Cephelo's reasons for not giving the horse back?
8. What had Brona done?
9. What was one of the few things that Amberle spoke about without hesitation?
10. In what ways did the Elven boy help Wil and Amberle?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Hebel's motivations for joining the young Elven people in their quest. Do you think it was more than curiosity and a desire to see things in the world that drove him to his decision? Why or why not? What leads you to believe this?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Eventine's relationship with his two sons. How did this relationship alter when he sent Arion away and Ander was faced with dealing with the crisis of the Ellcrys? What evidence can you provide to support your theory?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Wilderun, in particular the town of Grimpen Ward. What characteristics allow the town to continue being a haven for those of criminal intent? What would have to be done in order to clean up that area and make it habitable for law abiding citizens?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)