|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amberle teach the children?
2. What does the beautiful Rover call herself the daughter of?
3. How did Wil feel about what Allanon said about him?
4. Who does Allanon feel might be the spy?
5. Who old was Eretria when she was bought?
Short Essay Questions
1. What promise does Amberle ask Wil to make to her?
2. In what ways did the Elven boy help Wil and Amberle?
3. What strange thing happened to Wil?
4. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
5. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
6. What had Brona done?
7. How was Eretria no more Cephelo's daughter than Amberle was Wil's sister?
8. What had happened to the Reaper?
9. What was the reason for the block when Wil attempted to use the stones?
10. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Hebel's life in the wilderness. Why did he like being there? Do you think he would be happy in a city like Arborlon? Why or why not? What information leads you to believe this?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Ander's rise to King. How did he react to the initial idea that he would be required to become the leader of his people? Do you think this reaction was appropriate? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Demon hierarchy. Why wasn't it thrown into shambles following the death of Dagda Mor? What does this explain about the Demons in general? How does this add to their weakness overall?
This section contains 1,745 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)