|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the village called that the Free Corps fought in that earned their commander his nickname?
2. What had happened while Wil and Amberle slept?
(a) They were bothered by the demons again.
(b) They were harassed for more healing magic.
(c) All of these.
(d) Thieves and cutthroats attempted to break in.
3. What did Amberle notices while she was crawling?
(a) She was dying.
(b) She was weakening.
(c) She was alone.
(d) She was accompanied by little people.
4. How long had the proprietress' pains been afflicting her?
5. Why wouldn't the power come from the Elfstones?
(a) Wil wouldn't unlock it.
(b) Wil wouldn't let it.
(c) Wil tried to hard.
(d) Wil was afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bore Amberle away?
2. What does Mallenroh give for Wil's present of the Elfstones?
3. What finally took down the King?
4. What does Wisp call Eretria?
5. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't Eretria have to go with Wil anymore?
2. What had happened to Allanon?
3. Why did Amberle express anger towards the decision making of Wil?
4. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
5. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
6. Why didn't Allanon tell Amberle what her destiny was?
7. Why was Flyn so upset and distraught? How did Ander approach the situation?
8. In what ways did Emer Chios' words hold weight?
9. How did Eretria know how to find Wil?
10. How did the Demons react to Eventine's fall? How did Ander react?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)