|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had come in defense of the Elves?
(a) The Fairies.
(b) The race of men.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Trolls.
2. Why weren't the Elven lines holding?
(a) All of these.
(b) There were simply too many demons.
(c) The demons were more skilled in combat.
(d) The demons wanted to kill rather than be killed.
3. What had happened while Wil and Amberle slept?
(a) All of these.
(b) They were harassed for more healing magic.
(c) They were bothered by the demons again.
(d) Thieves and cutthroats attempted to break in.
4. What did Amberle hurt when she had fallen?
(a) Her ankle.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her knee.
(d) Her wrist.
5. What things had Mallenroh not seized from the party?
(a) Amberle's seed.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Eretria's lock pick and dagger.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bore Amberle away?
2. Who does Wil put as a field commander?
3. What does Ander offer Stee Jans?
4. Who was Allanon compared to in the beginning of chapter twenty-eight?
5. What does Wisp ask of Eretria?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
2. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
3. What kind of enchantment did Wil and Eretria witness?
4. How did the Demons react to Eventine's fall? How did Ander react?
5. What was Hebel's reason for joining the mission into the Hollows?
6. Why didn't Allanon tell Amberle what her destiny was?
7. What does Allanon find strange?
8. What tactic works best at getting Wisp to reveal information?
9. How did Ander understand his brother's bitterness? What was the difference between them?
10. Why was Pindanon mad at Ander?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)