|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wisp ask of Eretria?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) That she won't hurt him.
(d) That she take care of him.
2. What color was the root that Wil chewed?
(a) Dark blue.
(d) Dark purple.
3. Who was Allanon compared to in the beginning of chapter twenty-eight?
(b) A ring wraith.
(c) None of these.
(d) A grim reaper.
4. How long had the proprietress' pains been afflicting her?
5. What does Wisp call Eretria?
(a) Pretty one.
(b) Lovely one.
(c) Pretty girl.
(d) Pretty thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had there been in the beginning between Amberle and the Ellcrys?
2. Why did a sadness fill Allanon?
3. Where lies Safehold?
4. Who was lost to Ander?
5. Who had found Wil and Amberle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Pindanon mad at Ander?
2. Why didn't Eretria have to go with Wil anymore?
3. What had Hebel tried to make clear?
4. Why didn't Allanon tell Ander that he was to be the next King of the Elves?
5. Why didn't Allanon tell Amberle what her destiny was?
6. What was Hebel's reason for joining the mission into the Hollows?
7. In what ways did Emer Chios' words hold weight?
8. Why had Amberle become scared?
9. How will the army divide and why?
10. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)