|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Allanon compared to in the beginning of chapter twenty-eight?
(b) A grim reaper.
(c) A ring wraith.
(d) None of these.
2. What does Mallenroh want from Wil?
(a) The Elven girl.
(c) The Elfstones.
(d) Hebel and Drifter.
3. What does Wisp call Eretria?
(a) Pretty thing.
(b) Pretty girl.
(c) Pretty one.
(d) Lovely one.
4. What was the last thing Ander saw?
(a) A silhouette of the Ellcrys.
(b) The Ellcrys shining.
(c) All of these.
(d) Eretria and Wil holding hands.
5. Who had come in defense of the Elves?
(a) The race of men.
(b) The Fairies.
(c) The Trolls.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the sisters hate each other?
2. What was the first thing Wil had noticed about the Wilderun?
3. What does Mallenroh give for Wil's present of the Elfstones?
4. What does Cephelo demand for his aid?
5. How many came?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ander understand his brother's bitterness? What was the difference between them?
2. What made Amberle so fearful of the gifts the Ellcrys bestowed upon her?
3. Why was Amberle's transformation fitting, as well as Wil's involvement in that transformation?
4. In what ways did Emer Chios' words hold weight?
5. Why did Amberle express anger towards the decision making of Wil?
6. Why had Amberle become scared?
7. What had happened to Allanon?
8. What promise does Amberle ask Wil to make to her?
9. How was Rybeck the example of how a Free Corps soldier should die?
10. What tactic works best at getting Wisp to reveal information?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)