|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had there been in the beginning between Amberle and the Ellcrys?
(a) Only love.
(b) All of these.
2. The chamber behind the 'door made of glass that cannot break' is empty, but who feels a presence?
3. Why couldn't Allanon have told Amberle?
(a) The knowledge was something that she had to come to on her own.
(b) She wouldn't have believed him anyways.
(c) She wouldn't have come.
(d) She would have been devastated.
4. Why does Allanon think that Amberle is still alive?
(a) Wil is of the respectable line.
(b) Wil would not face defeat easily.
(c) Wil has not summoned his own powers.
(d) Wil has not used the Elfstones.
5. Who was Allanon compared to in the beginning of chapter twenty-eight?
(a) None of these.
(b) A grim reaper.
(c) A ring wraith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wil realize about Amberle?
2. What finally took down the King?
3. What other life form did Wil notice was absent from the forest?
4. What would Flick like to know about Allanon?
5. What does Ander offer Stee Jans?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
2. What information does Wisp reveal while the group is incarcerated?
3. What had Hebel tried to make clear?
4. How did Eretria know how to find Wil?
5. How did Ander understand his brother's bitterness? What was the difference between them?
6. Why didn't Eretria have to go with Wil anymore?
7. How was Rybeck the example of how a Free Corps soldier should die?
8. What promise does Amberle ask Wil to make to her?
9. What did Eventine finally realize regarding Manx, and what did it take him to realize it?
10. What tactic works best at getting Wisp to reveal information?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)