|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had there been in the beginning between Amberle and the Ellcrys?
(b) Only love.
(c) All of these.
2. What weapon took down Eventine?
(a) A club.
(b) A dagger.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A sword.
3. Why didn't the Ellcrys call Amberle?
(a) She knew that Amberle would never come.
(b) She thought that Amberle would come on her own.
(c) She was going to chose another Chosen for the task.
(d) She didn't trust Amberle.
4. What lie did Wil tell Cephelo?
(a) All of these.
(b) That the Elven princess was dying.
(c) That the Ellcrys was alive and well.
(d) That Amberle was not his sister but his betrothed.
5. Why does Allanon think that Amberle is still alive?
(a) Wil would not face defeat easily.
(b) Wil has not summoned his own powers.
(c) Wil has not used the Elfstones.
(d) Wil is of the respectable line.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't the witches leave the Hollows?
2. Who did Wil run into on the way back to the Caravan?
3. Why didn't Allanon tell Wil what was to become of Amberle?
4. What else did the innkeeper offer Wil and Amberle?
5. Risking even ______, Eretria begs to go with Wil.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't Allanon tell Ander that he was to be the next King of the Elves?
2. What was Hebel's reason for joining the mission into the Hollows?
3. Why did Amberle express anger towards the decision making of Wil?
4. How did the Demons react to Eventine's fall? How did Ander react?
5. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
6. What does Allanon find strange?
7. In what ways did Emer Chios' words hold weight?
8. What tactic works best at getting Wisp to reveal information?
9. What made Amberle so fearful of the gifts the Ellcrys bestowed upon her?
10. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)