|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Allanon have told Amberle?
(a) She wouldn't have come.
(b) The knowledge was something that she had to come to on her own.
(c) She wouldn't have believed him anyways.
(d) She would have been devastated.
2. What does Wisp call Eretria?
(a) Pretty girl.
(b) Pretty one.
(c) Pretty thing.
(d) Lovely one.
3. What do the Free Corps call their commander?
(a) The Metal Man.
(b) The Iron Man.
4. What did Wil realize about Amberle?
(a) She was alone.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was unable to protect herself.
(d) She was injured.
5. Why didn't the Ellcrys call Amberle?
(a) She thought that Amberle would come on her own.
(b) She knew that Amberle would never come.
(c) She didn't trust Amberle.
(d) She was going to chose another Chosen for the task.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mallenroh give for Wil's present of the Elfstones?
2. What did Amberle notices while she was crawling?
3. What was Dagda Mor riding?
4. Why don't the witches leave the Hollows?
5. What color was the root that Wil chewed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Amberle express anger towards the decision making of Wil?
2. How did the Demons react to Eventine's fall? How did Ander react?
3. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
4. What did Eventine finally realize regarding Manx, and what did it take him to realize it?
5. Why was Flyn so upset and distraught? How did Ander approach the situation?
6. What had happened to Allanon?
7. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
8. What made Amberle so fearful of the gifts the Ellcrys bestowed upon her?
9. In what ways did Emer Chios' words hold weight?
10. How was Rybeck the example of how a Free Corps soldier should die?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)