|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the village called that the Free Corps fought in that earned their commander his nickname?
2. What did Amberle say about the people of the town they were in?
(a) They look a lot more dangerous than the Rovers.
(b) They look more unreasonable than the Rovers.
(c) They have less morality than the Rovers.
(d) They look less likely to give quarter to them.
3. What lie did Wil tell Cephelo?
(a) All of these.
(b) That the Ellcrys was alive and well.
(c) That Amberle was not his sister but his betrothed.
(d) That the Elven princess was dying.
4. Who was Allanon compared to in the beginning of chapter twenty-eight?
(b) A ring wraith.
(c) None of these.
(d) A grim reaper.
5. Why weren't the Elven lines holding?
(a) The demons wanted to kill rather than be killed.
(b) There were simply too many demons.
(c) All of these.
(d) The demons were more skilled in combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wil discover regarding the Elfstones?
2. What surprised Wil?
3. Why don't the witches leave the Hollows?
4. What did Amberle hurt when she had fallen?
5. What finally took down the King?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of enchantment did Wil and Eretria witness?
2. What tactic works best at getting Wisp to reveal information?
3. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
4. How will the army divide and why?
5. How was Rybeck the example of how a Free Corps soldier should die?
6. What does Allanon find strange?
7. What was Hebel's reason for joining the mission into the Hollows?
8. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
9. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
10. What information does Wisp reveal while the group is incarcerated?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)