|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other life form did Wil notice was absent from the forest?
(b) Lady bugs.
2. What did the King see in Manx's eyes?
(c) Raw hatred.
3. What do the Free Corps call their commander?
(a) The Iron Man.
(c) The Metal Man.
4. Why wouldn't Cephelo have known that Eretria left?
(a) She had told him she was riding ahead to the caravan.
(b) The had put him to sleep.
(c) She had drugged him.
(d) She had told him that she loved Wil and would not marry another.
5. What chance do the Elves and Bordermen of lasting beyond the day?
(a) The same chances the King will have to see through the day.
(b) A fifty-fifty chance.
(c) The same chances Amberle has of making it back.
(d) A forty-sixty chance, in favor of death beyond today.
Short Answer Questions
1. What things had Mallenroh not seized from the party?
2. Why wouldn't the power come from the Elfstones?
3. What or who had Allanon been looking for?
4. What did Ander believe was fortunate?
5. Who had come in defense of the Elves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Flyn so upset and distraught? How did Ander approach the situation?
2. Why didn't Allanon tell Ander that he was to be the next King of the Elves?
3. What had Hebel tried to make clear?
4. In what ways did Emer Chios' words hold weight?
5. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
6. Why had Amberle become scared?
7. What kind of enchantment did Wil and Eretria witness?
8. What tactic works best at getting Wisp to reveal information?
9. What does Allanon find strange?
10. Why didn't Eretria have to go with Wil anymore?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)