|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mallenroh give for Wil's present of the Elfstones?
(a) The availability to flee.
(b) All of these.
(c) The lives of both women.
(d) The lives of his companions.
2. What kinds of creature(s) lurched out of the broken Forbidding?
(a) All of these.
3. What did Mallenroh do to Hebel and Drifter?
(a) Told them to leave.
(b) Turned them into wooden statues.
(c) Turned them into stick figures.
(d) Fed them a good meal.
4. Why did the sisters hate each other?
(a) All of these.
(b) One had offended the other's use of magic.
(c) They thought each had caused the death of the man that they had both loved.
(d) One had offended the other's hairstyle.
5. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
(a) A demon.
(c) The storm.
(d) His dog wouldn't let him go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had reached the wagon?
2. What finally took down the King?
3. What was Dagda Mor riding?
4. What was the next question asked of Wisp?
5. What does Mallenroh want from Wil?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Wisp reveal while the group is incarcerated?
2. What had Hebel tried to make clear?
3. What made Amberle so fearful of the gifts the Ellcrys bestowed upon her?
4. How did Ander understand his brother's bitterness? What was the difference between them?
5. What was Hebel's reason for joining the mission into the Hollows?
6. How was Rybeck the example of how a Free Corps soldier should die?
7. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
8. How will the army divide and why?
9. What did Eventine finally realize regarding Manx, and what did it take him to realize it?
10. How did Eretria know how to find Wil?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)