|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wil realize about Amberle?
(a) She was unable to protect herself.
(b) She was injured.
(c) She was alone.
(d) All of these.
2. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
(a) His dog wouldn't let him go.
(b) A demon.
(c) The storm.
3. What does Wisp consider a game?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The riddle of a fire of blood.
(d) The riddle of a glass door that doesn't break.
4. Why weren't the Elven lines holding?
(a) There were simply too many demons.
(b) All of these.
(c) The demons wanted to kill rather than be killed.
(d) The demons were more skilled in combat.
5. What was the village called that the Free Corps fought in that earned their commander his nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who had Allanon been looking for?
2. What was the first thing Wil had noticed about the Wilderun?
3. What did Mallenroh do to Hebel and Drifter?
4. What did Wil tell the group?
5. What does he settle for instead of what he had previously decided upon asking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of enchantment did Wil and Eretria witness?
2. Why didn't Eretria have to go with Wil anymore?
3. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
4. What tactic works best at getting Wisp to reveal information?
5. What had Hebel tried to make clear?
6. What does Allanon find strange?
7. Why was Amberle's transformation fitting, as well as Wil's involvement in that transformation?
8. What promise does Amberle ask Wil to make to her?
9. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
10. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)