|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where lies Safehold?
(a) Within the Hollows.
(b) In a swamp.
(c) None of these.
(d) Under a mountain.
2. What had happened while Wil and Amberle slept?
(a) Thieves and cutthroats attempted to break in.
(b) All of these.
(c) They were harassed for more healing magic.
(d) They were bothered by the demons again.
3. How many came?
(a) Three thousand.
(b) Fifteen hundred.
(c) Two thousand.
(d) One thousand.
4. What does four bell tolls mean?
(a) Wisp is summoned.
(b) Morag is summoned.
(c) Mallenroh leaves.
(d) Morag comes.
5. Who was Allanon compared to in the beginning of chapter twenty-eight?
(a) A grim reaper.
(b) None of these.
(d) A ring wraith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the sisters hate each other?
2. What was the next question asked of Wisp?
3. What caused the Reaper to hesitate?
4. How long had the proprietress' pains been afflicting her?
5. What had there been in the beginning between Amberle and the Ellcrys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tactic works best at getting Wisp to reveal information?
2. Why didn't Allanon tell Ander that he was to be the next King of the Elves?
3. Why was Flyn so upset and distraught? How did Ander approach the situation?
4. How was Rybeck the example of how a Free Corps soldier should die?
5. What promise does Amberle ask Wil to make to her?
6. What does Allanon find strange?
7. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
8. Why had Amberle become scared?
9. How did the Demons react to Eventine's fall? How did Ander react?
10. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)