|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the Reaper to hesitate?
(c) The Elfstones.
(d) The Bloodfire.
2. Why don't the witches leave the Hollows?
(a) They prefer to live their lives in the Hollows.
(b) There is no magic for them beyond the Hollows.
(c) They know nothing of the outside world.
(d) They want to kill each other before leaving the Hollows.
3. What did Wil tell the group?
(a) Both of these things.
(b) Neither of these things.
(c) That the Reaper was following them.
(d) Once to speak the name of their pursuer.
4. What does Wisp ask of Eretria?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That she won't hurt him.
(c) Both of these.
(d) That she take care of him.
5. What did Wil offer the woman for their food, drink and lodging?
(a) A temporary cure of her aches.
(b) Relief from the pain of her injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears that is too much for the Elves?
2. Where had Wil found the Elfstones?
3. What chance do the Elves and Bordermen of lasting beyond the day?
4. What finally took down the King?
5. How long had the proprietress' pains been afflicting her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What promise does Amberle ask Wil to make to her?
2. How did Eretria know how to find Wil?
3. Why was Amberle's transformation fitting, as well as Wil's involvement in that transformation?
4. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
5. Why did Amberle express anger towards the decision making of Wil?
6. What tactic works best at getting Wisp to reveal information?
7. Why was Pindanon mad at Ander?
8. What had Hebel tried to make clear?
9. Why didn't Allanon tell Amberle what her destiny was?
10. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)