|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had caused Wil injury?
(a) None of these.
(b) He had tumbled head first into loose boards strewn across the alley passage.
(c) He had been clubbed in the head by his assailants.
(d) He had been jabbed with his own needle.
2. What had Eretria done for Wil?
(a) She had asked to follow him wherever he might go.
(b) Helped him to recover, both emotionally and physically.
(c) She had asked to be with Wil.
(d) She had proposed to him.
3. What did Amberle say about the people of the town they were in?
(a) They look less likely to give quarter to them.
(b) They have less morality than the Rovers.
(c) They look a lot more dangerous than the Rovers.
(d) They look more unreasonable than the Rovers.
4. Why did a sadness fill Allanon?
(a) The Ellcrys was too far gone to know that she had saved them all.
(b) The Ellcrys was breathing its last.
(c) He had gone too early to the Ellcrys.
(d) He had come to the Ellcrys too late.
5. What weapon took down Eventine?
(a) A club.
(b) A dagger.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chamber behind the 'door made of glass that cannot break' is empty, but who feels a presence?
2. Where lies Safehold?
3. What did Ander believe was fortunate?
4. What or who had Allanon been looking for?
5. Why weren't the Elven lines holding?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)