|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Allanon tell Wil what was to become of Amberle?
(a) He might have treated her differently.
(b) It would have hindered the completion of his quest.
(c) He would have been obliged to reveal it to Amberle.
(d) It would not have helped him to know.
2. What appears that is too much for the Elves?
(a) A dragon.
(b) None of these.
(c) A medusa.
(d) A sphinx.
3. What guards the areas?
(a) Two witches, Mallenroh and Morag.
(b) A long placed spell.
(c) All of these.
(d) A dragon.
4. Risking even ______, Eretria begs to go with Wil.
5. Why does Allanon think that Amberle is still alive?
(a) Wil has not summoned his own powers.
(b) Wil has not used the Elfstones.
(c) Wil would not face defeat easily.
(d) Wil is of the respectable line.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why weren't there markers left at Arion's grave?
2. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
3. What did Amberle hurt when she had fallen?
4. What other life form did Wil notice was absent from the forest?
5. What was the last remnant of the Reaper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Amberle's transformation fitting, as well as Wil's involvement in that transformation?
2. How will the army divide and why?
3. What promise does Amberle ask Wil to make to her?
4. Why didn't Eretria have to go with Wil anymore?
5. How did Eretria know how to find Wil?
6. What was Hebel's reason for joining the mission into the Hollows?
7. What had Hebel tried to make clear?
8. What does Allanon find strange?
9. In what ways did Emer Chios' words hold weight?
10. Why did Amberle express anger towards the decision making of Wil?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)