|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What things had Mallenroh not seized from the party?
(a) Amberle's seed.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Eretria's lock pick and dagger.
(d) Both of these.
2. Who was Allanon compared to in the beginning of chapter twenty-eight?
(a) A ring wraith.
(b) A grim reaper.
(c) None of these.
3. What did Amberle recognize?
(a) That she was going to die.
(b) That the Reaper was coming.
(c) That the Reaper was near.
(d) That the Reaper was going to get there before Wil did.
4. What had been the favorite weapon of Dardan?
(a) A lance.
(b) A short sword.
(c) A daggar.
(d) A rapier.
5. What was the general mood of the army that left Halys Cut?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Flick like to know about Allanon?
2. Why did a sadness fill Allanon?
3. What finally took down the King?
4. What was the first thing Wil had noticed about the Wilderun?
5. What did Mallenroh do to Hebel and Drifter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
2. What made Amberle so fearful of the gifts the Ellcrys bestowed upon her?
3. How did Eretria know how to find Wil?
4. What had happened to Allanon?
5. Why didn't Allanon tell Ander that he was to be the next King of the Elves?
6. How was Rybeck the example of how a Free Corps soldier should die?
7. Why had Amberle become scared?
8. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
9. What kind of enchantment did Wil and Eretria witness?
10. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)