|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bore Amberle away?
(a) Raspy fingers on gnarled hands.
(b) Crooked wooden fingers on gnarled hands.
(c) Twisted claws.
(d) All of these.
2. Who was Allanon compared to in the beginning of chapter twenty-eight?
(b) A ring wraith.
(c) None of these.
(d) A grim reaper.
3. Who was lost to Ander?
4. What did Amberle say about the people of the town they were in?
(a) They have less morality than the Rovers.
(b) They look a lot more dangerous than the Rovers.
(c) They look more unreasonable than the Rovers.
(d) They look less likely to give quarter to them.
5. What does Wisp consider a game?
(a) The riddle of a glass door that doesn't break.
(b) The riddle of a fire of blood.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wouldn't the power come from the Elfstones?
2. What was the first thing Wil had noticed about the Wilderun?
3. What did Amberle recognize?
4. What had been the favorite weapon of Dardan?
5. Risking even ______, Eretria begs to go with Wil.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Hebel's reason for joining the mission into the Hollows?
2. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
3. How did Eretria know how to find Wil?
4. Why had Amberle become scared?
5. What kind of enchantment did Wil and Eretria witness?
6. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
7. What had Hebel tried to make clear?
8. What promise does Amberle ask Wil to make to her?
9. Why did Amberle express anger towards the decision making of Wil?
10. What did Eventine finally realize regarding Manx, and what did it take him to realize it?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)