|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the King see in Manx's eyes?
(d) Raw hatred.
2. What other life form did Wil notice was absent from the forest?
(a) Lady bugs.
3. What does Mallenroh want from Wil?
(a) Hebel and Drifter.
(c) The Elfstones.
(d) The Elven girl.
4. Who had found Wil and Amberle?
(b) Prince Ander.
(c) The Elven Wing Riders.
(d) The Rovers.
5. What does he settle for instead of what he had previously decided upon asking for?
(a) The Elfstones.
(b) All of these.
(c) Unlimited healing capabilities.
(d) One half the reward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Eretria done for Wil?
2. What did Wil tell the group?
3. What finally took down the King?
4. What did Hebel give Mallenroh?
5. What do the Free Corps call their commander?
Short Essay Questions
1. What made Amberle so fearful of the gifts the Ellcrys bestowed upon her?
2. What had happened to Allanon?
3. What was Hebel's reason for joining the mission into the Hollows?
4. Why was Amberle's transformation fitting, as well as Wil's involvement in that transformation?
5. Why didn't Allanon tell Amberle what her destiny was?
6. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
7. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
8. What does Allanon find strange?
9. Why was Flyn so upset and distraught? How did Ander approach the situation?
10. How did Ander understand his brother's bitterness? What was the difference between them?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)