|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amberle say about the people of the town they were in?
(a) They look less likely to give quarter to them.
(b) They have less morality than the Rovers.
(c) They look a lot more dangerous than the Rovers.
(d) They look more unreasonable than the Rovers.
2. What had happened while Wil and Amberle slept?
(a) All of these.
(b) They were harassed for more healing magic.
(c) They were bothered by the demons again.
(d) Thieves and cutthroats attempted to break in.
3. What did Wil realize about Amberle?
(a) She was unable to protect herself.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was injured.
(d) She was alone.
4. Why did the sisters hate each other?
(a) All of these.
(b) One had offended the other's hairstyle.
(c) One had offended the other's use of magic.
(d) They thought each had caused the death of the man that they had both loved.
5. What happened to Amberle?
(a) She planted the seed of the Ellcrys.
(b) She revived the Ellcrys.
(c) She became the Ellcrys.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's support did Ander need most of all?
2. What does Wisp ask of Eretria?
3. What had Eretria done for Wil?
4. What had the Ellcrys done with Amberle that had not happened with anyone else?
5. What color did Amberle's eyes turn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Allanon find strange?
2. What did Eventine finally realize regarding Manx, and what did it take him to realize it?
3. How did Eretria know how to find Wil?
4. Why was Amberle's transformation fitting, as well as Wil's involvement in that transformation?
5. How was Rybeck the example of how a Free Corps soldier should die?
6. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
7. Why didn't Allanon tell Amberle what her destiny was?
8. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
9. Why was Pindanon mad at Ander?
10. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)