|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wil tell the group?
(a) Neither of these things.
(b) Once to speak the name of their pursuer.
(c) Both of these things.
(d) That the Reaper was following them.
2. What guards the areas?
(a) All of these.
(b) Two witches, Mallenroh and Morag.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A long placed spell.
3. Who was lost to Ander?
4. What does Wisp consider a game?
(a) The riddle of a fire of blood.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The riddle of a glass door that doesn't break.
5. Why did a sadness fill Allanon?
(a) He had come to the Ellcrys too late.
(b) He had gone too early to the Ellcrys.
(c) The Ellcrys was too far gone to know that she had saved them all.
(d) The Ellcrys was breathing its last.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wouldn't Cephelo have known that Eretria left?
2. What things had Mallenroh not seized from the party?
3. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
4. What bore Amberle away?
5. What do the Free Corps call their commander?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)