|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the village called that the Free Corps fought in that earned their commander his nickname?
2. What would Flick like to know about Allanon?
(a) That Allanon was no friend of his nephew.
(b) That he was right about Allanon.
(c) That Allanon hurt Wil.
(d) That he was Allanon's first choice.
3. What does Ander offer Stee Jans?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The High Council position of the Elves.
(d) The Command of the Elves.
4. Risking even ______, Eretria begs to go with Wil.
5. What caused the Reaper to hesitate?
(c) The Elfstones.
(d) The Bloodfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What race/group joins the elves?
2. Who had come in defense of the Elves?
3. What had reached the wagon?
4. Who had found Wil and Amberle?
5. Why couldn't Allanon have told Amberle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Pindanon mad at Ander?
2. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
3. How did the Demons react to Eventine's fall? How did Ander react?
4. Why did Amberle express anger towards the decision making of Wil?
5. Why was Amberle's transformation fitting, as well as Wil's involvement in that transformation?
6. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
7. How did Ander understand his brother's bitterness? What was the difference between them?
8. What information does Wisp reveal while the group is incarcerated?
9. What was Hebel's reason for joining the mission into the Hollows?
10. Why didn't Allanon tell Amberle what her destiny was?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)