|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ander offer Stee Jans?
(a) The Command of the Elves.
(b) The High Council position of the Elves.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. What other life form did Wil notice was absent from the forest?
(c) Lady bugs.
3. Risking even ______, Eretria begs to go with Wil.
4. What does Mallenroh give for Wil's present of the Elfstones?
(a) The lives of both women.
(b) The lives of his companions.
(c) The availability to flee.
(d) All of these.
5. Why did a sadness fill Allanon?
(a) The Ellcrys was too far gone to know that she had saved them all.
(b) He had come to the Ellcrys too late.
(c) The Ellcrys was breathing its last.
(d) He had gone too early to the Ellcrys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Allanon think that Amberle is still alive?
2. What had the Ellcrys done with Amberle that had not happened with anyone else?
3. Who did Wil run into on the way back to the Caravan?
4. Why wouldn't the power come from the Elfstones?
5. Why wouldn't Cephelo have known that Eretria left?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eretria do that Wil or Amberle didn't expect?
2. Why was Flyn so upset and distraught? How did Ander approach the situation?
3. What made Amberle so fearful of the gifts the Ellcrys bestowed upon her?
4. How was Rybeck the example of how a Free Corps soldier should die?
5. What did Amberle realize, while in the Bloodfire?
6. Why was Amberle's transformation fitting, as well as Wil's involvement in that transformation?
7. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
8. How did the Demons react to Eventine's fall? How did Ander react?
9. Why didn't Eretria have to go with Wil anymore?
10. Why was Pindanon mad at Ander?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)