|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had killed all the druids?
(a) None of these.
2. How were people Chosen?
(a) The tree touched them.
(b) Their parents chose them.
(c) The Elders chose them.
(d) They chose to serve.
3. Where was the old line Trapper headed?
4. Who did Wil dance with?
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
5. How did Wil feel about what Allanon said about him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction did Wil and Amberle move out of the Rover camp?
2. What warning did Amberle give to Wil?
3. What had the Druid told Amberle to do?
4. Who did Eventine see more of himself in?
5. What didn't Wil believe for a moment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the one thing that could continue the Forbidding?
2. What situations were wrong when Ander went to see the Chosen in the morning?
3. Why was the death of the Ellcrys so worrisome?
4. What hesitance does Wil have as he rides out with Allanon?
5. Why can't Allanon be the one to guide the elven girl, Amberle, to Safehold and the Bloodfire?
6. What act makes Cephelo doubt Wil's previous story regarding who he was and from whence he came?
7. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
8. What was the reason for the block when Wil attempted to use the stones?
9. What were the Brakes?
10. What was Cephelo's reasons for not giving the horse back?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)