|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wil think of himself in regards to Amberle?
(a) He wouldn't be enough to defend her.
(b) That he would make a suitable husband for her.
(c) That he would never succeed in the mission.
(d) He might not be enough to defend her.
2. How long had the Elven fortress been abandoned for?
(a) Since the Second War of the Races.
(b) Since the First War of the Races.
(c) Since the War of the Demons and Elves.
(d) For as long as the Elves had history.
3. How long did Amberle have with her mother?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Seven minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
4. What did the Elven boy give Wil and Amberle?
(a) A map.
(b) A compass.
(c) A bunch of food.
(d) A whistle to summon the roc.
5. What kind of demon kills out of sheer instinct?
(c) Dagda Mor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Demon did Dagda Mor summon to go after Amberle?
2. Who was the first of the group of Elves to disappear and die?
3. How many elves were Chosen?
4. What did the cottage look like?
5. Where did Wil and Amberle tie their possessions to on Artaq?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sensation does Wil get within his dreams that makes him uncomfortable?
2. How will the army divide and why?
3. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
4. What conclusion did Amberle and Wil both share following the demon trap at Drey Wood?
5. What situations were wrong when Ander went to see the Chosen in the morning?
6. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
7. In what ways did the Elven boy help Wil and Amberle?
8. Why didn't Eretria have to go with Wil anymore?
9. What strange thing happened to Wil?
10. What was Cephelo's reasons for not giving the horse back?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)