|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did they name the immortal being?
(a) The Silver River King.
(b) The Palladium King.
(c) The Silver King.
(d) King of the Silver River.
2. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
(a) They killed as many enemies as possible.
(b) They stood as one.
(c) They didn't die.
(d) They died well.
3. What was the name of the King's First Minister?
(a) Amir Chios.
(b) Emir Chios.
(c) Emar Chios.
(d) Emer Chios.
4. What is the preservation of the land to the elven people?
(a) A moral responsibility.
(b) A social responsibility.
(c) All of these.
(d) Something done without question or complaint.
5. Where did Wil and Amberle sleep the first night?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a grove of spruce tress.
(c) In a meadow.
(d) In a grove of cottonwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was chasing them?
2. What dream did Wil have?
3. How long had the Elven fortress been abandoned for?
4. What did the root that the elven boy provide them do?
5. What brought Flick to Storlock?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the biggest problem following the death of the Chosen?
2. What had Brona done?
3. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
4. Why can't Allanon be the one to guide the elven girl, Amberle, to Safehold and the Bloodfire?
5. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
6. What was Cephelo's reasons for not giving the horse back?
7. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
8. What does the beautiful Rover, Eretria want with Wil?
9. Why was Flick distressed at the distance separating him from Wil?
10. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)