|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the Ellcrys seed?
2. Why did Wil think it prudent to continue traveling with the Rovers?
(a) He had to figure out a way to get Artaq back.
(b) All of these.
(c) They were going in the direction they wanted to go anyways.
(d) The Demons would be looking for two people traveling alone.
3. What sound was made from around the group of Rovers?
(a) None of these.
(b) A crack.
(c) A boom.
(d) A coughing sound.
4. What was the druids greatest ally?
(c) The Elven King.
5. How long had the Elven fortress been abandoned for?
(a) Since the War of the Demons and Elves.
(b) Since the First War of the Races.
(c) Since the Second War of the Races.
(d) For as long as the Elves had history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Ander sense?
2. What had Eventine never revealed to Ander?
3. Who does Allanon feel might be the spy?
4. What was the name of the horse that the druid wanted?
5. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
2. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
3. Who was waiting for Allanon when he came out of Paranor, and who was with him?
4. What was the reason for the block when Wil attempted to use the stones?
5. What hesitance does Wil have as he rides out with Allanon?
6. What sensation does Wil get within his dreams that makes him uncomfortable?
7. What situations were wrong when Ander went to see the Chosen in the morning?
8. Why were both the King and the Prince shocked at what Allanon held?
9. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
10. What had happened to the Reaper?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)