|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dream did Wil have?
(a) The same one as he had in Havenstead.
(b) A dream that he failed Amberle.
(c) A dream that he failed the world.
(d) A dream of life as it should be; good.
2. What brought Flick to Storlock?
3. What promise did Wil make to Amberle?
(a) That there would be no more secrets.
(b) That he wouldn't let anything happen to her.
(c) That he would die to protect her.
(d) That he would protect her.
4. Who did Lauren recommend to talk to the Ellcrys?
5. What color was the fire that emanated from Allanon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
2. Where did Wil and Amberle sleep the first night?
3. What color was the Ellcrys seed?
4. What was the mysterious place of the special water?
5. Who had come to seek the aid of the Stors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the Brakes?
2. What was Amberle's argument as to why she couldn't return back to Arborlon?
3. What was strange regarding the behavior of Wil and Amberle upon the meeting of the wizened man?
4. Why was the death of the Ellcrys so worrisome?
5. What did Wil do that he was not supposed to have done?
6. What hesitance does Wil have as he rides out with Allanon?
7. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
8. What was one of the few things that Amberle spoke about without hesitation?
9. What strange thing happened to Wil?
10. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)