|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had taught Wil to read signs?
(a) His grandpa, Shea.
(b) His mother.
(c) His uncle, Flick.
2. What was the name of the King's First Minister?
(a) Emir Chios.
(b) Emar Chios.
(c) Amir Chios.
(d) Emer Chios.
3. What did the Chosen care for?
(b) None of these.
4. What do the Elfstones represent?
(a) The heart of the person who wields them.
(b) All of these.
(c) The mind of the person who wields them.
(d) The body of the person who wields them.
5. What race was likely to come in the defense of the Elves?
(a) The Druids.
(b) The Humans.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Dwarves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Amberle and Wil?
2. What characteristic did the elven girl not have?
3. Who had the demon sent after the druid?
4. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
5. How much Elf was Wil?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Allanon find strange?
2. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
3. Why didn't Allanon tell Ander that he was to be the next King of the Elves?
4. What was one of the few things that Amberle spoke about without hesitation?
5. What was strange regarding the behavior of Wil and Amberle upon the meeting of the wizened man?
6. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
7. How will the army divide and why?
8. What strange thing happened to Wil?
9. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
10. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)