|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Elven boy give Wil and Amberle?
(a) A map.
(b) A bunch of food.
(c) A whistle to summon the roc.
(d) A compass.
2. Where did Wil and Amberle sleep the first night?
(a) In a grove of spruce tress.
(b) In a meadow.
(c) In a grove of cottonwood.
(d) In a cave.
3. How were people Chosen?
(a) The tree touched them.
(b) They chose to serve.
(c) Their parents chose them.
(d) The Elders chose them.
4. What brought Flick to Storlock?
5. Who does Allanon feel might be the spy?
(a) One of the King's staff.
(b) One of the household pets.
(c) A wiretap.
(d) A fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning did Amberle give to Wil?
2. How long had the Elven fortress been abandoned for?
3. What was the druids greatest ally?
4. What two had the Demon brought with him?
5. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the beautiful Rover, Eretria want with Wil?
2. What hesitance does Wil have as he rides out with Allanon?
3. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
4. What was one of the few things that Amberle spoke about without hesitation?
5. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
6. Why was Flick distressed at the distance separating him from Wil?
7. What had happened to the Reaper?
8. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
9. What act makes Cephelo doubt Wil's previous story regarding who he was and from whence he came?
10. What was strange regarding the behavior of Wil and Amberle upon the meeting of the wizened man?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)