|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Ander sense?
(a) None of these.
(b) The sentries of the Demon watching him.
(c) The sentries of the Black Watch staring after him.
(d) The inherent evil behind the tree.
2. What promise did Wil make to Amberle?
(a) That there would be no more secrets.
(b) That he would protect her.
(c) That he wouldn't let anything happen to her.
(d) That he would die to protect her.
3. Where did Wil and Amberle sleep the first night?
(a) In a grove of spruce tress.
(b) In a grove of cottonwood.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In a meadow.
4. What did the Elven boy give Wil and Amberle?
(a) A map.
(b) A compass.
(c) A whistle to summon the roc.
(d) A bunch of food.
5. What would weaken every day?
(a) The Forbidding.
(b) All of these.
(c) The Chosen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the druids greatest ally?
2. What question did Amberle pose to Wil?
3. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
4. What brought Flick to Storlock?
5. What was the King's final decision regarding Amberle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the biggest problem following the death of the Chosen?
2. What hesitance does Wil have as he rides out with Allanon?
3. In what ways did the Elven boy help Wil and Amberle?
4. What was Cephelo's reasons for not giving the horse back?
5. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
6. What strange thing happened to Wil?
7. Why were both the King and the Prince shocked at what Allanon held?
8. Why was the death of the Ellcrys so worrisome?
9. What situations were wrong when Ander went to see the Chosen in the morning?
10. What did Wil know about when he handed over his clothes, and why wasn't he perturbed about it?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)