|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first of the group of Elves to disappear and die?
2. What was the name of the visitor that insisted upon seeing the Elven King privately?
3. What knocked the third pin from its seating?
(a) The buffeting of the wind.
(b) Wil's mallet.
(c) Crispin's mallet.
(d) Amberle's fingers.
4. Through how many generations might Genewen's kind serve?
5. What was it likely the demon women were?
(a) The Furies.
(b) The Harpies.
(c) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the beautiful Rover call herself the daughter of?
2. What race was likely to come in the defense of the Elves?
3. What warning did Amberle give to Wil?
4. Who did Eventine see more of himself in?
5. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conclusion did Amberle and Wil both share following the demon trap at Drey Wood?
2. What is the one thing that could continue the Forbidding?
3. Who was waiting for Allanon when he came out of Paranor, and who was with him?
4. What was strange regarding the behavior of Wil and Amberle upon the meeting of the wizened man?
5. What did Wil know about when he handed over his clothes, and why wasn't he perturbed about it?
6. Why was Flick distressed at the distance separating him from Wil?
7. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
8. What does the beautiful Rover, Eretria want with Wil?
9. Why was the death of the Ellcrys so worrisome?
10. How was Eretria no more Cephelo's daughter than Amberle was Wil's sister?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)