|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much Elf was Wil?
(a) Three quarters.
(b) One quarter.
(c) One eighth.
(d) One half.
2. How long would it take the two travelers to reach the Valley of Rhenn?
(a) They would arrive there by the day after tomorrow.
(b) They weren't going to pass through the Valley of Rhenn.
(c) They would arrive there the following afternoon.
(d) They would arrive there the following morning.
3. Through how many generations might Genewen's kind serve?
4. Where was the old line Trapper headed?
5. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
(a) Amberle felt that their presence was an intrusion.
(b) Amberle had no room for them.
(c) Amberle didn't want their presence around her while she debated the situation.
(d) Amberle felt that the children would be scared of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would weaken every day?
2. What was the druids greatest ally?
3. What must the seed of the Ellcrys be bathed in?
4. What race was likely to come in the defense of the Elves?
5. What direction did Wil and Amberle move out of the Rover camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Cephelo's reasons for not giving the horse back?
2. What act makes Cephelo doubt Wil's previous story regarding who he was and from whence he came?
3. What does the beautiful Rover, Eretria want with Wil?
4. What sensation does Wil get within his dreams that makes him uncomfortable?
5. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
6. Why can't Allanon be the one to guide the elven girl, Amberle, to Safehold and the Bloodfire?
7. Why were both the King and the Prince shocked at what Allanon held?
8. What did Wil do that he was not supposed to have done?
9. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
10. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)