|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
(a) He could see into the minds of others.
(b) He could foresee events far past the decisions that influenced them.
(c) He could manipulate people.
(d) All of these.
2. What did the wizened old man call the two humanoids?
(a) Children on the lam.
(b) None of these.
(c) Fearful children.
(d) Children of life.
3. Through how many generations might Genewen's kind serve?
4. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
(a) Amberle didn't want their presence around her while she debated the situation.
(b) Amberle felt that the children would be scared of them.
(c) Amberle felt that their presence was an intrusion.
(d) Amberle had no room for them.
5. What race was likely to come in the defense of the Elves?
(a) The Druids.
(b) The Humans.
(c) The Dwarves.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it likely the demon women were?
2. What did the Chosen care for?
3. What did Manx do when Wil attempted to pet him?
4. Where would they find Amberle?
5. What characteristic did the elven girl not have?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways did the Elven boy help Wil and Amberle?
2. What did Wil do that he was not supposed to have done?
3. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
4. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
5. Why can't Allanon be the one to guide the elven girl, Amberle, to Safehold and the Bloodfire?
6. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
7. What was the reason for the block when Wil attempted to use the stones?
8. What does the beautiful Rover, Eretria want with Wil?
9. What was strange regarding the behavior of Wil and Amberle upon the meeting of the wizened man?
10. What had Brona done?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)