Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Allanon say that it would take for Amberle to go in front of the Ellcrys?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two days.
2. Who was the Demon?
(a) Dalga Mur.
(b) Damga Mor.
(c) Danda Mor.
(d) Dagda Mor.
3. Who was the first of the group of Elves to disappear and die?
4. What sound was made from around the group of Rovers?
(a) A coughing sound.
(b) A crack.
(c) A boom.
(d) None of these.
5. What was the name of the King's First Minister?
(a) Amir Chios.
(b) Emir Chios.
(c) Emer Chios.
(d) Emar Chios.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the mysterious place of the special water?
2. What does Amberle teach the children?
3. What two had the Demon brought with him?
4. What immobilized the group?
5. What had Wil been doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
2. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
3. What was Amberle's argument as to why she couldn't return back to Arborlon?
4. How did Ander understand his brother's bitterness? What was the difference between them?
5. Why was the death of the Ellcrys so worrisome?
6. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
7. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
8. Why can't Allanon be the one to guide the elven girl, Amberle, to Safehold and the Bloodfire?
9. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
10. What had happened to the Reaper?
This section contains 991 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)