|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Eventine see more of himself in?
(c) Neither of these.
2. Where would they find Amberle?
3. What was the name of the boy that Wil opened his eyes to?
4. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
(a) He must go back and research in the tower.
(b) He must stay and protect the elves.
(c) He simply does not want to go.
(d) He must stay and heal.
5. What had Eventine never revealed to Ander?
(a) All of these.
(b) That he had been Chosen.
(c) That he didn't feel up to the task handed to him.
(d) That he was getting too old for this kind of nonsense.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were people Chosen?
2. Through how many generations might Genewen's kind serve?
3. What or who was the black robed figure?
4. Why did Wil think it prudent to continue traveling with the Rovers?
5. What color was the Ellcrys seed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sensation does Wil get within his dreams that makes him uncomfortable?
2. What was Amberle's argument as to why she couldn't return back to Arborlon?
3. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
4. What was the reason for the block when Wil attempted to use the stones?
5. What is the one thing that could continue the Forbidding?
6. What conclusion did Amberle and Wil both share following the demon trap at Drey Wood?
7. How was Eretria no more Cephelo's daughter than Amberle was Wil's sister?
8. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
9. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
10. What was the biggest problem following the death of the Chosen?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)