|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the old line Trapper headed?
2. What was the name of the boy that Wil opened his eyes to?
3. What race was likely to come in the defense of the Elves?
(a) The Humans.
(b) The Druids.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Dwarves.
4. Who does Allanon feel might be the spy?
(a) A wiretap.
(b) One of the King's staff.
(c) A fly.
(d) One of the household pets.
5. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
(a) Amberle had no room for them.
(b) Amberle didn't want their presence around her while she debated the situation.
(c) Amberle felt that their presence was an intrusion.
(d) Amberle felt that the children would be scared of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What immobilized the group?
2. Who or what was Genewen?
3. What must Wil utilize in the protection of the elven girl?
4. Who did Eventine see more of himself in?
5. How long did Allanon say that it would take for Amberle to go in front of the Ellcrys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Brona done?
2. Why can't Allanon be the one to guide the elven girl, Amberle, to Safehold and the Bloodfire?
3. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
4. What was strange regarding the behavior of Wil and Amberle upon the meeting of the wizened man?
5. What conclusion did Amberle and Wil both share following the demon trap at Drey Wood?
6. What does the beautiful Rover, Eretria want with Wil?
7. What did Wil do that he was not supposed to have done?
8. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
9. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
10. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)