|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Elfstones represent?
(a) The mind of the person who wields them.
(b) The body of the person who wields them.
(c) The heart of the person who wields them.
(d) All of these.
2. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
(a) He simply does not want to go.
(b) He must stay and protect the elves.
(c) He must go back and research in the tower.
(d) He must stay and heal.
3. Who did Wil dance with?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. How long did Amberle have with her mother?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Seven minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
5. How did the tree acknowledge Amberle's presence?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) She dipped a ragged branch and placed it around her shoulders.
(c) Both of these.
(d) She spoke Amberle's name into her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
2. Who or what was Genewen?
3. Who was the last listed of the Chosen?
4. What did the cottage look like?
5. What caused Wil to feel admiration for Amberle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was one of the few things that Amberle spoke about without hesitation?
2. Why was the death of the Ellcrys so worrisome?
3. Why was Flick distressed at the distance separating him from Wil?
4. Who was waiting for Allanon when he came out of Paranor, and who was with him?
5. What strange thing happened to Wil?
6. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
7. What act makes Cephelo doubt Wil's previous story regarding who he was and from whence he came?
8. What sensation does Wil get within his dreams that makes him uncomfortable?
9. What hesitance does Wil have as he rides out with Allanon?
10. What situations were wrong when Ander went to see the Chosen in the morning?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)