|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Wil think it prudent to continue traveling with the Rovers?
(a) All of these.
(b) They were going in the direction they wanted to go anyways.
(c) He had to figure out a way to get Artaq back.
(d) The Demons would be looking for two people traveling alone.
2. What did Manx do when Wil attempted to pet him?
(a) He wagged his tail.
(b) He barked.
(c) He bared his teeth.
(d) He growled.
3. What was the King's final decision regarding Amberle?
(a) None of these.
(b) That she should go in front of the Ellcrys.
(c) That she should leave Arborlon.
(d) That she should be placed in protective custody.
4. What did they name the immortal being?
(a) The Silver King.
(b) King of the Silver River.
(c) The Palladium King.
(d) The Silver River King.
5. Where did Wil and Amberle tie their possessions to on Artaq?
(a) His neck.
(b) His back.
(c) His shoulders.
(d) His head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would they find Amberle?
2. Who does Allanon feel might be the spy?
3. What sound was made from around the group of Rovers?
4. What brought Flick to Storlock?
5. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Amberle's argument as to why she couldn't return back to Arborlon?
2. What had happened to the Reaper?
3. What were the Brakes?
4. Why were both the King and the Prince shocked at what Allanon held?
5. Why can't Allanon be the one to guide the elven girl, Amberle, to Safehold and the Bloodfire?
6. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
7. What conclusion did Amberle and Wil both share following the demon trap at Drey Wood?
8. What does the beautiful Rover, Eretria want with Wil?
9. What strange thing happened to Wil?
10. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)