|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the King's final decision regarding Amberle?
(a) None of these.
(b) That she should be placed in protective custody.
(c) That she should leave Arborlon.
(d) That she should go in front of the Ellcrys.
2. How big was the Demon and how did it walk?
(a) It was fifteen feet tall and walked on four legs.
(b) It was twelve feet tall and walked on four legs.
(c) It was twelve feet tall and walked on two legs.
(d) It was fifteen feet tall and walked on two legs.
3. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
(a) Amberle felt that their presence was an intrusion.
(b) Amberle had no room for them.
(c) Amberle didn't want their presence around her while she debated the situation.
(d) Amberle felt that the children would be scared of them.
4. What did they name the immortal being?
(a) King of the Silver River.
(b) The Palladium King.
(c) The Silver King.
(d) The Silver River King.
5. Who went out of their way to include Ander?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
2. What do the Elfstones represent?
3. What was the Demon's plan for the night?
4. What kinds of humanoids populated Storlock?
5. What does Amberle teach the children?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why had Amberle become scared?
2. How was Eretria no more Cephelo's daughter than Amberle was Wil's sister?
3. What was strange regarding the behavior of Wil and Amberle upon the meeting of the wizened man?
4. What does Allanon find strange?
5. What kind of enchantment did Wil and Eretria witness?
6. Why was Flyn so upset and distraught? How did Ander approach the situation?
7. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
8. What was the reason for the block when Wil attempted to use the stones?
9. What hesitance does Wil have as he rides out with Allanon?
10. What was Cephelo's reasons for not giving the horse back?
This section contains 1,019 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)