|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amberle teach the children?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A knowledge of living things.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To love and respect the world in which they are born.
2. Where would they find Amberle?
3. Who had killed all the druids?
(d) None of these.
4. How were people Chosen?
(a) Their parents chose them.
(b) The Elders chose them.
(c) They chose to serve.
(d) The tree touched them.
5. What didn't Wil believe for a moment?
(a) None of these.
(b) That Allanon should arrive in Stor.
(c) That Allanon's arrival in the Stors where Wil and Flick were was coincidence.
(d) That Allanon should know Wil's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brought Flick to Storlock?
2. What had Wil been doing?
3. What do the Elfstones represent?
4. How long had the Elven fortress been abandoned for?
5. Where was the old line Trapper headed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was strange regarding the behavior of Wil and Amberle upon the meeting of the wizened man?
2. What hesitance does Wil have as he rides out with Allanon?
3. Why was Flick distressed at the distance separating him from Wil?
4. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
5. What act makes Cephelo doubt Wil's previous story regarding who he was and from whence he came?
6. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
7. Who was waiting for Allanon when he came out of Paranor, and who was with him?
8. What was the biggest problem following the death of the Chosen?
9. What was one of the few things that Amberle spoke about without hesitation?
10. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)