|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Elfstones represent?
(a) The body of the person who wields them.
(b) All of these.
(c) The heart of the person who wields them.
(d) The mind of the person who wields them.
2. What was the name of the visitor that insisted upon seeing the Elven King privately?
3. How many men were in the Free Corps and were sent?
(a) Twelve hundred.
(b) Four thousand.
(c) Six hundred.
(d) Eight hundred.
4. What sound was made from around the group of Rovers?
(a) A coughing sound.
(b) A boom.
(c) None of these.
(d) A crack.
5. Through how many generations might Genewen's kind serve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What didn't Wil believe for a moment?
2. How did the tree acknowledge Amberle's presence?
3. What was the druids greatest ally?
4. Who did Lauren recommend to talk to the Ellcrys?
5. What caused Wil to feel admiration for Amberle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What act makes Cephelo doubt Wil's previous story regarding who he was and from whence he came?
2. Why was Flick distressed at the distance separating him from Wil?
3. How was Eretria no more Cephelo's daughter than Amberle was Wil's sister?
4. What did Wil do that he was not supposed to have done?
5. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
6. What was Amberle's argument as to why she couldn't return back to Arborlon?
7. What had happened to the Reaper?
8. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
9. What is the one thing that could continue the Forbidding?
10. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)