|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the last listed of the Chosen?
(b) The King.
(d) There were no more Chosen.
2. What was the name of the boy that Wil opened his eyes to?
3. Why did Wil's heart sink?
(a) All of these.
(b) The demons had found them.
(c) Artaq was tiring.
(d) The Demon wolves had them ringed.
4. What must Wil utilize in the protection of the elven girl?
(a) The Elfstones.
(b) The Sword of Shannara.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
(a) He could see into the minds of others.
(b) He could foresee events far past the decisions that influenced them.
(c) All of these.
(d) He could manipulate people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
2. Where would they find Amberle?
3. What two had the Demon brought with him?
4. Who had killed all the druids?
5. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conclusion did Amberle and Wil both share following the demon trap at Drey Wood?
2. In what ways did the Elven boy help Wil and Amberle?
3. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
4. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
5. What had happened to the Reaper?
6. Why can't Allanon be the one to guide the elven girl, Amberle, to Safehold and the Bloodfire?
7. What were the Brakes?
8. What hesitance does Wil have as he rides out with Allanon?
9. What strange thing happened to Wil?
10. What act makes Cephelo doubt Wil's previous story regarding who he was and from whence he came?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)