|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the cottage look like?
(a) It had come from a child's storybook.
(b) None of these.
(c) It had been abandoned.
(d) It had come from a horror novel.
2. What brought Flick to Storlock?
3. Where are Amberle and Wil?
(a) On the north shore of the Rainbow Lake.
(b) On the Southeast shore of the Rainbow lake.
(c) On the north shore of the Everseas.
(d) On the south shore of the Everseas.
4. How long did Amberle have with her mother?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Seven minutes.
5. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
(a) They would be constrained and forced to watch evil take over the world.
(c) All of these.
(d) They would be forced to watch as their families were destroyed before them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Wil utilize in the protection of the elven girl?
2. Who did Lauren recommend to talk to the Ellcrys?
3. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
4. What knocked the third pin from its seating?
5. What was the mysterious place of the special water?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were both the King and the Prince shocked at what Allanon held?
2. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
3. What act makes Cephelo doubt Wil's previous story regarding who he was and from whence he came?
4. What sensation does Wil get within his dreams that makes him uncomfortable?
5. What is the one thing that could continue the Forbidding?
6. What conclusion did Amberle and Wil both share following the demon trap at Drey Wood?
7. What were the Brakes?
8. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
9. What strange thing happened to Wil?
10. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)