|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of humanoids populated Storlock?
2. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
(a) He could see into the minds of others.
(b) He could manipulate people.
(c) He could foresee events far past the decisions that influenced them.
(d) All of these.
3. Who went out of their way to include Ander?
4. How much Elf was Wil?
(a) One half.
(b) One eighth.
(c) Three quarters.
(d) One quarter.
5. What was the name of the visitor that insisted upon seeing the Elven King privately?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would they find Amberle?
2. Why did Wil think it prudent to continue traveling with the Rovers?
3. What was not like Went?
4. What did Wil know something of according to the Rovers?
5. What didn't Wil believe for a moment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the riddle through the glass door that does not break and where is the bloodfire?
2. What tactic works best at getting Wisp to reveal information?
3. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
4. What is the one thing that could continue the Forbidding?
5. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
6. Why was Flyn so upset and distraught? How did Ander approach the situation?
7. Why was Amberle's transformation fitting, as well as Wil's involvement in that transformation?
8. How will the army divide and why?
9. What were the Brakes?
10. Why had the old man come to live in the wilderness of the Wilderun?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)