|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wil and Amberle discover about one another?
(a) That they were somewhat the same.
(b) That they were very different.
(c) That they were much the same.
(d) That their core values were different.
2. What was the name of the horse that the druid wanted?
3. Which Demon did Dagda Mor summon to go after Amberle?
(a) The Reaper.
(b) The Furies.
(c) The Changeling.
(d) He went himself after Amberle.
4. What had the Druid told Amberle to do?
(a) All of these.
(b) Get out of the house.
(c) Leave at once.
5. What would weaken every day?
(a) The Chosen.
(b) The Forbidding.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction did Wil and Amberle move out of the Rover camp?
2. What did Wil know something of according to the Rovers?
3. What warning did Amberle give to Wil?
4. What had Wil been doing?
5. What could Ander sense?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
2. What was the biggest problem following the death of the Chosen?
3. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
4. Why were both the King and the Prince shocked at what Allanon held?
5. Why was Flick distressed at the distance separating him from Wil?
6. Why can't Allanon be the one to guide the elven girl, Amberle, to Safehold and the Bloodfire?
7. What sensation does Wil get within his dreams that makes him uncomfortable?
8. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
9. What were the Brakes?
10. What was the reason for the block when Wil attempted to use the stones?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)