|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wil know something of according to the Rovers?
(a) The art of healing.
(b) The art of navigation.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Way.
2. What did the cottage look like?
(a) It had come from a horror novel.
(b) It had come from a child's storybook.
(c) None of these.
(d) It had been abandoned.
3. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
(a) They died well.
(b) They didn't die.
(c) They killed as many enemies as possible.
(d) They stood as one.
4. What did Manx do when Wil attempted to pet him?
(a) He growled.
(b) He wagged his tail.
(c) He barked.
(d) He bared his teeth.
5. Who was the first of the group of Elves to disappear and die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would it take the two travelers to reach the Valley of Rhenn?
2. What did the Ellcrys give Allanon?
3. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
4. What knocked the third pin from its seating?
5. What would weaken every day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
2. What was Amberle's argument as to why she couldn't return back to Arborlon?
3. How was Eretria no more Cephelo's daughter than Amberle was Wil's sister?
4. Why was the death of the Ellcrys so worrisome?
5. What was Cephelo's reasons for not giving the horse back?
6. What was the reason for the block when Wil attempted to use the stones?
7. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
8. What conclusion did Amberle and Wil both share following the demon trap at Drey Wood?
9. Why wouldn't Cephelo trade the horse back to Wil for his services rendered?
10. What situations were wrong when Ander went to see the Chosen in the morning?
This section contains 1,102 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)