|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went out of their way to include Ander?
2. What did Wil and Amberle discover about one another?
(a) That their core values were different.
(b) That they were very different.
(c) That they were much the same.
(d) That they were somewhat the same.
3. Who did Wil dance with?
(b) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What did the Elven boy give Wil and Amberle?
(a) A map.
(b) A compass.
(c) A whistle to summon the roc.
(d) A bunch of food.
5. How long did Amberle have with her mother?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Seven minutes.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Manx do when Wil attempted to pet him?
2. What dream did Wil have?
3. Where would they find Amberle?
4. What was the name of the horse that the druid wanted?
5. Who or what was Genewen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What promise did Wil solicit from the young elven boy?
2. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
3. What situations were wrong when Ander went to see the Chosen in the morning?
4. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
5. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
6. What were the Brakes?
7. What did Wil do that he was not supposed to have done?
8. What was the biggest problem following the death of the Chosen?
9. What conclusion did Amberle and Wil both share following the demon trap at Drey Wood?
10. Why were both the King and the Prince shocked at what Allanon held?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)