|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Wil been doing?
(a) None of these.
(b) Learning about history and the druids.
(c) Learning to become a sorcerer.
(d) Learning the art of healing.
2. Who was the first of the group of Elves to disappear and die?
3. Who had the demon sent after the druid?
(a) The Maenads.
(b) The Muses.
(c) None of these.
(d) The Furies.
4. Who did Wil dance with?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What color was the fire that emanated from Allanon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the beautiful Rover call herself the daughter of?
2. Who was the Demon?
3. What did the root that the elven boy provide them do?
4. Who or what was Genewen?
5. What did Wil think of himself in regards to Amberle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Wil do that he was not supposed to have done?
2. What was Amberle's argument as to why she couldn't return back to Arborlon?
3. What had Brona done?
4. In what ways did the Elven boy help Wil and Amberle?
5. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
6. What had happened to the Reaper?
7. What should the faerie creatures have noticed regarding the humans?
8. What were the Brakes?
9. Why did Lauren recommend Amberle to talk with Ellcrys?
10. What sensation does Wil get within his dreams that makes him uncomfortable?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)