|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of humanoids populated Storlock?
2. What must the seed of the Ellcrys be bathed in?
(a) The Blood of Humanity.
(b) The Bloodfire.
(c) The Elvefire.
(d) All of these.
3. What was the Demon's plan for the night?
(a) To murder the upper class elves.
(b) To kill all the Chosen.
(c) To kill the Brethren.
(d) To create an earthquake.
4. What was chasing them?
(b) Dagda Mor.
(d) Demon wolves.
5. What is the preservation of the land to the elven people?
(a) All of these.
(b) A social responsibility.
(c) A moral responsibility.
(d) Something done without question or complaint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the cottage look like?
2. What was the druids greatest ally?
3. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
4. What caused Wil to feel admiration for Amberle?
5. Who did Wil dance with?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways did the Elven boy help Wil and Amberle?
2. What act makes Cephelo doubt Wil's previous story regarding who he was and from whence he came?
3. Who was waiting for Allanon when he came out of Paranor, and who was with him?
4. What was the reason for the block when Wil attempted to use the stones?
5. What had happened to the Reaper?
6. Why did Wil not bring Eretria with him?
7. What was Amberle's argument as to why she couldn't return back to Arborlon?
8. Why was the death of the Ellcrys so worrisome?
9. What hesitance does Wil have as he rides out with Allanon?
10. What offended Wil regarding Amberle?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)