|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last thing Ander saw?
(a) All of these.
(b) The Ellcrys shining.
(c) A silhouette of the Ellcrys.
(d) Eretria and Wil holding hands.
2. What did Wil tell the group?
(a) Both of these things.
(b) Once to speak the name of their pursuer.
(c) That the Reaper was following them.
(d) Neither of these things.
3. Who had come in defense of the Elves?
(a) The race of men.
(b) The Trolls.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Fairies.
4. Which Roc was Allanon riding.
5. Why weren't the Elven lines holding?
(a) There were simply too many demons.
(b) The demons were more skilled in combat.
(c) All of these.
(d) The demons wanted to kill rather than be killed.
6. What did Amberle recognize?
(a) That the Reaper was near.
(b) That she was going to die.
(c) That the Reaper was coming.
(d) That the Reaper was going to get there before Wil did.
7. What color did Amberle's eyes turn?
8. Who had found Wil and Amberle?
(b) The Elven Wing Riders.
(c) Prince Ander.
(d) The Rovers.
9. Why couldn't Allanon have told Amberle?
(a) She would have been devastated.
(b) She wouldn't have believed him anyways.
(c) The knowledge was something that she had to come to on her own.
(d) She wouldn't have come.
10. What does four bell tolls mean?
(a) Wisp is summoned.
(b) Morag comes.
(c) Mallenroh leaves.
(d) Morag is summoned.
11. What things had Mallenroh not seized from the party?
(a) Eretria's lock pick and dagger.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Amberle's seed.
12. What guards the areas?
(a) Two witches, Mallenroh and Morag.
(b) All of these.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A long placed spell.
13. What does Mallenroh want from Wil?
(b) The Elven girl.
(c) Hebel and Drifter.
(d) The Elfstones.
14. What was the village called that the Free Corps fought in that earned their commander his nickname?
15. What does Cephelo demand for his aid?
(a) The Elfstones.
(b) One third of his reward from the Elven king.
(c) One quarter of his reward from the Elven king.
(d) One half of his reward from the Elven king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chance do the Elves and Bordermen of lasting beyond the day?
2. What did Wil discover regarding the Elfstones?
3. Who was lost to Ander?
4. What did Hebel give Mallenroh?
5. What weapon took down Eventine?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)