|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been the favorite weapon of Dardan?
(a) A short sword.
(b) A lance.
(c) A rapier.
(d) A daggar.
2. What caused the Reaper to hesitate?
(a) The Elfstones.
(d) The Bloodfire.
3. What color did Amberle's eyes turn?
4. What did the box look like in which the Elfstones were kept?
(a) It was adorned with leaves of red and gold.
(b) It was adorned with silver, rubies and gold.
(c) It was adorned and inlaid with numerous types of wood.
(d) It was adorned with flowers of red and gold.
5. What had there been in the beginning between Amberle and the Ellcrys?
(a) Only love.
(c) All of these.
6. How many came?
(a) Fifteen hundred.
(b) Two thousand.
(c) Three thousand.
(d) One thousand.
7. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
(a) His dog wouldn't let him go.
(b) The storm.
(c) A demon.
8. What did Amberle say about the people of the town they were in?
(a) They look less likely to give quarter to them.
(b) They look more unreasonable than the Rovers.
(c) They look a lot more dangerous than the Rovers.
(d) They have less morality than the Rovers.
9. Who had found Wil and Amberle?
(b) The Elven Wing Riders.
(c) Prince Ander.
(d) The Rovers.
10. How does Wil and his party escape?
(a) Drifter led them out.
(b) They followed the smoke.
(c) Wisp lead them to safety.
(d) Wil remembered the way out.
11. Why didn't the Ellcrys call Amberle?
(a) She knew that Amberle would never come.
(b) She was going to chose another Chosen for the task.
(c) She didn't trust Amberle.
(d) She thought that Amberle would come on her own.
12. Who does Wil put as a field commander?
(d) Stee Jans.
13. What did Wil discover regarding the Elfstones?
(a) They had been switched for pebbles.
(b) They were missing.
(c) They had crumbled.
(d) They had been drained of their magic.
14. Why did the sisters hate each other?
(a) One had offended the other's use of magic.
(b) They thought each had caused the death of the man that they had both loved.
(c) One had offended the other's hairstyle.
(d) All of these.
15. What other life form did Wil notice was absent from the forest?
(c) Lady bugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bore Amberle away?
2. What does he settle for instead of what he had previously decided upon asking for?
3. Why weren't there markers left at Arion's grave?
4. What had happened while Wil and Amberle slept?
5. What had caused Wil injury?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)