|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was lost to Ander?
2. What lie did Wil tell Cephelo?
(a) That Amberle was not his sister but his betrothed.
(b) That the Ellcrys was alive and well.
(c) All of these.
(d) That the Elven princess was dying.
3. What was the last thing Ander saw?
(a) Eretria and Wil holding hands.
(b) The Ellcrys shining.
(c) A silhouette of the Ellcrys.
(d) All of these.
4. What does Wisp ask of Eretria?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That she take care of him.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) That she won't hurt him.
5. Which Roc was Allanon riding.
6. What does Ander offer Stee Jans?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The High Council position of the Elves.
(d) The Command of the Elves.
7. What kinds of creature(s) lurched out of the broken Forbidding?
(b) All of these.
8. Where lies Safehold?
(a) Under a mountain.
(b) None of these.
(c) Within the Hollows.
(d) In a swamp.
9. How many came?
(a) Fifteen hundred.
(b) Two thousand.
(c) Three thousand.
(d) One thousand.
10. What happened to Amberle?
(a) She revived the Ellcrys.
(b) She planted the seed of the Ellcrys.
(c) She became the Ellcrys.
(d) None of these.
11. What did Ander believe was fortunate?
(a) That Allanon had managed to defend them all from a dragon.
(b) That Stee Jans was present a the meeting.
(c) That Allanon was present.
(d) That he had not relinquished control to the Elven warrior.
12. What had been the favorite weapon of Dardan?
(a) A rapier.
(b) A daggar.
(c) A short sword.
(d) A lance.
13. What chance do the Elves and Bordermen of lasting beyond the day?
(a) A fifty-fifty chance.
(b) The same chances Amberle has of making it back.
(c) A forty-sixty chance, in favor of death beyond today.
(d) The same chances the King will have to see through the day.
14. Who did Wil run into on the way back to the Caravan?
15. What did Amberle notices while she was crawling?
(a) She was alone.
(b) She was accompanied by little people.
(c) She was weakening.
(d) She was dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wil put as a field commander?
2. What did Wil tell the group?
3. What color did Amberle's eyes turn?
4. What race/group joins the elves?
5. What bore Amberle away?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)