|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he settle for instead of what he had previously decided upon asking for?
(a) The Elfstones.
(b) Unlimited healing capabilities.
(c) All of these.
(d) One half the reward.
2. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
(a) The storm.
(c) His dog wouldn't let him go.
(d) A demon.
3. What did Hebel give Mallenroh?
(a) A carving of himself as a boy when he had first met her.
(b) A carving of her.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A carving of himself.
4. What did Amberle notices while she was crawling?
(a) She was dying.
(b) She was alone.
(c) She was weakening.
(d) She was accompanied by little people.
5. What color was the root that Wil chewed?
(a) Dark purple.
(c) Dark blue.
6. What finally took down the King?
(a) Dagda Mor.
(b) A lesser demon.
(c) The Reaper.
(d) The Changeling.
7. What does Mallenroh want from Wil?
(b) The Elfstones.
(c) Hebel and Drifter.
(d) The Elven girl.
8. What race/group joins the elves?
(a) Another contingent from Callahorn.
(c) Five Wing Riders.
(d) All of these.
9. What caused the Reaper to hesitate?
(a) The Elfstones.
(b) The Bloodfire.
10. Who had found Wil and Amberle?
(a) The Elven Wing Riders.
(b) The Rovers.
(c) Prince Ander.
11. Why don't the witches leave the Hollows?
(a) They want to kill each other before leaving the Hollows.
(b) They know nothing of the outside world.
(c) They prefer to live their lives in the Hollows.
(d) There is no magic for them beyond the Hollows.
12. Why couldn't Allanon have told Amberle?
(a) She would have been devastated.
(b) She wouldn't have come.
(c) She wouldn't have believed him anyways.
(d) The knowledge was something that she had to come to on her own.
13. Why didn't the Ellcrys call Amberle?
(a) She knew that Amberle would never come.
(b) She was going to chose another Chosen for the task.
(c) She didn't trust Amberle.
(d) She thought that Amberle would come on her own.
14. Which Roc was Allanon riding.
15. What else did the innkeeper offer Wil and Amberle?
(a) The allowance to drink all they want.
(b) A guide.
(d) Continued servitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears that is too much for the Elves?
2. What color did Amberle's eyes turn?
3. What does four bell tolls mean?
4. Why did the sisters hate each other?
5. What had Eretria done for Wil?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)