|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the proprietress' pains been afflicting her?
2. Why didn't the Ellcrys call Amberle?
(a) She was going to chose another Chosen for the task.
(b) She didn't trust Amberle.
(c) She knew that Amberle would never come.
(d) She thought that Amberle would come on her own.
3. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
(a) His dog wouldn't let him go.
(c) A demon.
(d) The storm.
4. Why did a sadness fill Allanon?
(a) He had gone too early to the Ellcrys.
(b) The Ellcrys was too far gone to know that she had saved them all.
(c) He had come to the Ellcrys too late.
(d) The Ellcrys was breathing its last.
5. The chamber behind the 'door made of glass that cannot break' is empty, but who feels a presence?
6. What had caused Wil injury?
(a) He had tumbled head first into loose boards strewn across the alley passage.
(b) He had been clubbed in the head by his assailants.
(c) He had been jabbed with his own needle.
(d) None of these.
7. What caused the Reaper to hesitate?
(a) The Elfstones.
(d) The Bloodfire.
8. What did Amberle say about the people of the town they were in?
(a) They look less likely to give quarter to them.
(b) They look a lot more dangerous than the Rovers.
(c) They look more unreasonable than the Rovers.
(d) They have less morality than the Rovers.
9. What things had Mallenroh not seized from the party?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Eretria's lock pick and dagger.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Amberle's seed.
10. What did Mallenroh do to Hebel and Drifter?
(a) Told them to leave.
(b) Turned them into stick figures.
(c) Fed them a good meal.
(d) Turned them into wooden statues.
11. What do the Free Corps call their commander?
(b) The Iron Man.
(c) The Metal Man.
12. Risking even ______, Eretria begs to go with Wil.
13. Who had come in defense of the Elves?
(a) The Trolls.
(b) The Fairies.
(c) The race of men.
(d) All of these.
14. What finally took down the King?
(a) A lesser demon.
(b) The Reaper.
(c) Dagda Mor.
(d) The Changeling.
15. Why weren't the Elven lines holding?
(a) There were simply too many demons.
(b) The demons wanted to kill rather than be killed.
(c) The demons were more skilled in combat.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mallenroh give for Wil's present of the Elfstones?
2. What did Ander believe was fortunate?
3. Who was tending Wil's injuries?
4. Why weren't there markers left at Arion's grave?
5. What guards the areas?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)