|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wisp consider a game?
(a) The riddle of a fire of blood.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The riddle of a glass door that doesn't break.
2. The chamber behind the 'door made of glass that cannot break' is empty, but who feels a presence?
3. What did Wil tell the group?
(a) Neither of these things.
(b) That the Reaper was following them.
(c) Once to speak the name of their pursuer.
(d) Both of these things.
4. What does Mallenroh give for Wil's present of the Elfstones?
(a) The availability to flee.
(b) All of these.
(c) The lives of both women.
(d) The lives of his companions.
5. Why don't the witches leave the Hollows?
(a) They know nothing of the outside world.
(b) They prefer to live their lives in the Hollows.
(c) There is no magic for them beyond the Hollows.
(d) They want to kill each other before leaving the Hollows.
6. Where had Wil found the Elfstones?
(a) In the caravan.
(b) In Cephelo's dead hands.
(c) In his tunic.
(d) They didn't find Cephelo.
7. What does Wisp ask of Eretria?
(a) That she won't hurt him.
(b) That she take care of him.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
8. What was the next question asked of Wisp?
(a) Where Spire's Reach was.
(b) How to defeat a Reaper.
(c) Where the Bloodfire was.
(d) All of these.
9. Why wouldn't the power come from the Elfstones?
(a) Wil wouldn't unlock it.
(b) Wil was afraid.
(c) Wil tried to hard.
(d) Wil wouldn't let it.
10. What did Wil realize about Amberle?
(a) She was injured.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was alone.
(d) She was unable to protect herself.
11. Who was lost to Ander?
12. Who's support did Ander need most of all?
(a) Emer Chios.
(b) Emer Chilos.
(c) Armar Chios.
(d) Elmer Chios.
13. Why wouldn't Cephelo have known that Eretria left?
(a) She had drugged him.
(b) She had told him she was riding ahead to the caravan.
(c) She had told him that she loved Wil and would not marry another.
(d) The had put him to sleep.
14. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
(a) A demon.
(c) The storm.
(d) His dog wouldn't let him go.
15. Why does Allanon think that Amberle is still alive?
(a) Wil has not summoned his own powers.
(b) Wil has not used the Elfstones.
(c) Wil is of the respectable line.
(d) Wil would not face defeat easily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he settle for instead of what he had previously decided upon asking for?
2. Why weren't there markers left at Arion's grave?
3. What had Eretria done for Wil?
4. What did Wil discover regarding the Elfstones?
5. What appears that is too much for the Elves?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)