|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprised Wil?
(a) Amberle didn't complain about being close to Wil.
(b) None of these.
(c) Amberle fell asleep in his arms.
(d) Amberle didn't resist being picked up and carried.
2. What had Eretria done for Wil?
(a) She had asked to be with Wil.
(b) She had asked to follow him wherever he might go.
(c) She had proposed to him.
(d) Helped him to recover, both emotionally and physically.
3. Why weren't there markers left at Arion's grave?
(a) The people who buried him were tired.
(b) There wasn't enough time to do a proper ceremony.
(c) All of these.
(d) The demons might dig up and eat the flesh if his grave were made known.
4. What or who had Allanon been looking for?
(a) All of these.
(b) The Reaper.
(c) Dagda Mor.
(d) The Changeling.
5. What would Flick like to know about Allanon?
(a) That he was right about Allanon.
(b) That he was Allanon's first choice.
(c) That Allanon hurt Wil.
(d) That Allanon was no friend of his nephew.
6. Why did the sisters hate each other?
(a) One had offended the other's hairstyle.
(b) They thought each had caused the death of the man that they had both loved.
(c) All of these.
(d) One had offended the other's use of magic.
7. Who's support did Ander need most of all?
(a) Elmer Chios.
(b) Armar Chios.
(c) Emer Chios.
(d) Emer Chilos.
8. What had there been in the beginning between Amberle and the Ellcrys?
(a) Only love.
(b) All of these.
9. What did Amberle recognize?
(a) That the Reaper was near.
(b) That the Reaper was coming.
(c) That she was going to die.
(d) That the Reaper was going to get there before Wil did.
10. What does Wisp ask of Eretria?
(a) That she take care of him.
(b) That she won't hurt him.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
11. What did Hebel give Mallenroh?
(a) A carving of himself as a boy when he had first met her.
(b) A carving of himself.
(c) A carving of her.
(d) A diamond.
12. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
(a) The storm.
(b) His dog wouldn't let him go.
(d) A demon.
13. What did Wil discover regarding the Elfstones?
(a) They had been switched for pebbles.
(b) They had crumbled.
(c) They were missing.
(d) They had been drained of their magic.
14. Where had Wil found the Elfstones?
(a) They didn't find Cephelo.
(b) In Cephelo's dead hands.
(c) In his tunic.
(d) In the caravan.
15. Why wouldn't the power come from the Elfstones?
(a) Wil tried to hard.
(b) Wil wouldn't let it.
(c) Wil wouldn't unlock it.
(d) Wil was afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cephelo demand for his aid?
2. Why couldn't Allanon have told Amberle?
3. Who had found Wil and Amberle?
4. What does he settle for instead of what he had previously decided upon asking for?
5. How does Wil and his party escape?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)