|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the Ellcrys done with Amberle that had not happened with anyone else?
(a) Shared with her knowledge that had been lost.
(b) Given her gifts with things that grow.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. Who does Wil put as a field commander?
(b) Stee Jans.
3. What did Amberle notices while she was crawling?
(a) She was weakening.
(b) She was accompanied by little people.
(c) She was dying.
(d) She was alone.
4. What or who had Allanon been looking for?
(a) The Reaper.
(b) The Changeling.
(c) Dagda Mor.
(d) All of these.
5. What had been the favorite weapon of Dardan?
(a) A lance.
(b) A daggar.
(c) A rapier.
(d) A short sword.
6. Who was Allanon compared to in the beginning of chapter twenty-eight?
(a) A ring wraith.
(b) None of these.
(d) A grim reaper.
7. Why weren't there markers left at Arion's grave?
(a) All of these.
(b) The people who buried him were tired.
(c) There wasn't enough time to do a proper ceremony.
(d) The demons might dig up and eat the flesh if his grave were made known.
8. What weapon took down Eventine?
(a) A dagger.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A club.
(d) A sword.
9. What chance do the Elves and Bordermen of lasting beyond the day?
(a) The same chances the King will have to see through the day.
(b) The same chances Amberle has of making it back.
(c) A fifty-fifty chance.
(d) A forty-sixty chance, in favor of death beyond today.
10. Risking even ______, Eretria begs to go with Wil.
11. What else did the innkeeper offer Wil and Amberle?
(b) A guide.
(c) The allowance to drink all they want.
(d) Continued servitude.
12. What color was the root that Wil chewed?
(a) Dark blue.
(b) Dark purple.
13. What did Wil discover regarding the Elfstones?
(a) They were missing.
(b) They had been drained of their magic.
(c) They had been switched for pebbles.
(d) They had crumbled.
14. Why couldn't Allanon have told Amberle?
(a) She wouldn't have believed him anyways.
(b) She would have been devastated.
(c) She wouldn't have come.
(d) The knowledge was something that she had to come to on her own.
15. What was the next question asked of Wisp?
(a) All of these.
(b) Where Spire's Reach was.
(c) Where the Bloodfire was.
(d) How to defeat a Reaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dagda Mor riding?
2. Why didn't Allanon tell Wil what was to become of Amberle?
3. What does he settle for instead of what he had previously decided upon asking for?
4. What does Ander offer Stee Jans?
5. What would Flick like to know about Allanon?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)