|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had the demon sent after the druid?
(a) The Muses.
(b) None of these.
(c) The Maenads.
(d) The Furies.
2. How many men were in the Free Corps and were sent?
(a) Four thousand.
(b) Six hundred.
(c) Twelve hundred.
(d) Eight hundred.
3. How did the tree acknowledge Amberle's presence?
(a) She dipped a ragged branch and placed it around her shoulders.
(b) Both of these.
(c) She spoke Amberle's name into her mind.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What warning did Amberle give to Wil?
(a) That he should leave her.
(b) That he should throw away the Elfstones.
(c) That he shouldn't use the Elfstones again.
(d) That he shouldn't have come on the journey.
5. Where did Wil and Amberle tie their possessions to on Artaq?
(a) His back.
(b) His shoulders.
(c) His head.
(d) His neck.
6. What is the preservation of the land to the elven people?
(a) All of these.
(b) A social responsibility.
(c) A moral responsibility.
(d) Something done without question or complaint.
7. Who had come to seek the aid of the Stors?
8. What brought Flick to Storlock?
9. How much Elf was Wil?
(a) One eighth.
(b) Three quarters.
(c) One half.
(d) One quarter.
10. What characteristic did the elven girl not have?
(a) A slender and tanned body.
(b) Chestnut hair.
(c) Green eyes.
(d) Blue eyes.
11. What had Eventine never revealed to Ander?
(a) That he didn't feel up to the task handed to him.
(b) All of these.
(c) That he had been Chosen.
(d) That he was getting too old for this kind of nonsense.
12. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
(a) They stood as one.
(b) They didn't die.
(c) They killed as many enemies as possible.
(d) They died well.
13. What knocked the third pin from its seating?
(a) The buffeting of the wind.
(b) Wil's mallet.
(c) Amberle's fingers.
(d) Crispin's mallet.
14. What had Wil been doing?
(a) Learning the art of healing.
(b) Learning about history and the druids.
(c) None of these.
(d) Learning to become a sorcerer.
15. Where are Amberle and Wil?
(a) On the Southeast shore of the Rainbow lake.
(b) On the south shore of the Everseas.
(c) On the north shore of the Rainbow Lake.
(d) On the north shore of the Everseas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wil know something of according to the Rovers?
2. Why must Cephelo and his group keep on the move?
3. Where would they find Amberle?
4. What was it likely the demon women were?
5. What was the name of the visitor that insisted upon seeing the Elven King privately?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)