|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what was Genewen?
(a) A hippogryph.
(b) A winged unicorn.
(c) A Pegasus.
(d) A monstrous golden bird.
2. What did Wil find when he had turned to talk to Amberle?
(a) That she would not be stirred.
(b) That she was gone.
(c) That she was dead.
(d) That she was in a coma.
3. What had Wil been doing?
(a) Learning the art of healing.
(b) Learning to become a sorcerer.
(c) Learning about history and the druids.
(d) None of these.
4. How many men were in the Free Corps and were sent?
(a) Eight hundred.
(b) Twelve hundred.
(c) Four thousand.
(d) Six hundred.
5. What did Wil know something of according to the Rovers?
(a) The art of healing.
(b) The Way.
(c) The art of navigation.
(d) All of these.
6. What did Eretria demand of Wil in return for helping him take back his horse?
(a) That he kill her.
(b) None of these.
(c) That he leave behind the elven girl.
(d) That he take her with him.
7. Who was the Demon?
(a) Danda Mor.
(b) Dagda Mor.
(c) Damga Mor.
(d) Dalga Mur.
8. What did the Elven boy give Wil and Amberle?
(a) A compass.
(b) A bunch of food.
(c) A map.
(d) A whistle to summon the roc.
9. How were people Chosen?
(a) They chose to serve.
(b) The Elders chose them.
(c) Their parents chose them.
(d) The tree touched them.
10. What promise did the druid ask of the king?
(a) To act in any manner he saw fit, regardless of personal opinion.
(b) All of these.
(c) To go on a quest as a Chosen.
(d) To be given permission to cut the Ellcrys down.
11. What question did Amberle pose to Wil?
(a) What would happen if in protecting her, he had to hurt or kill someone.
(b) What would happen if she decided to hurt people.
(c) What would happen if she decided that she wouldn't help people.
(d) All of these.
12. Who had come to seek the aid of the Stors?
13. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
(a) He must go back and research in the tower.
(b) He simply does not want to go.
(c) He must stay and protect the elves.
(d) He must stay and heal.
14. How long did Allanon say that it would take for Amberle to go in front of the Ellcrys?
(a) Three days.
(b) One week.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
15. What was the druids greatest ally?
(c) The Elven King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went out of their way to include Ander?
2. Who had the demon sent after the druid?
3. Who had killed all the druids?
4. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
5. What must the seed of the Ellcrys be bathed in?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)