|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the horse that the druid wanted?
2. What did Wil think of himself in regards to Amberle?
(a) He wouldn't be enough to defend her.
(b) That he would never succeed in the mission.
(c) He might not be enough to defend her.
(d) That he would make a suitable husband for her.
3. What did the Elven boy give Wil and Amberle?
(a) A compass.
(b) A whistle to summon the roc.
(c) A bunch of food.
(d) A map.
4. What immobilized the group?
(a) All of these.
(b) Sheer awe of where they had arrived.
(c) A comforting drowsiness.
(d) An enchantment.
5. What was the King's final decision regarding Amberle?
(a) That she should go in front of the Ellcrys.
(b) That she should be placed in protective custody.
(c) None of these.
(d) That she should leave Arborlon.
6. What did Wil and Amberle discover about one another?
(a) That their core values were different.
(b) That they were very different.
(c) That they were much the same.
(d) That they were somewhat the same.
7. How much Elf was Wil?
(a) Three quarters.
(b) One eighth.
(c) One half.
(d) One quarter.
8. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
(a) They died well.
(b) They stood as one.
(c) They didn't die.
(d) They killed as many enemies as possible.
9. How long did Allanon say that it would take for Amberle to go in front of the Ellcrys?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) One week.
10. Why must Cephelo and his group keep on the move?
(a) Wil had utilized the power of the stones and they would take time to recharge.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Wil had drawn the Demons/Devils straight to them.
11. What would weaken every day?
(a) The Forbidding.
(b) The Chosen.
(c) All of these.
12. How long would it take the two travelers to reach the Valley of Rhenn?
(a) They would arrive there the following morning.
(b) They weren't going to pass through the Valley of Rhenn.
(c) They would arrive there by the day after tomorrow.
(d) They would arrive there the following afternoon.
13. What did the wizened old man call the two humanoids?
(a) None of these.
(b) Children of life.
(c) Children on the lam.
(d) Fearful children.
14. Where did Wil and Amberle sleep the first night?
(a) In a grove of cottonwood.
(b) In a meadow.
(c) In a grove of spruce tress.
(d) In a cave.
15. Who did Eventine see more of himself in?
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it likely the demon women were?
2. Who went out of their way to include Ander?
3. What does Amberle teach the children?
4. Where was the old line Trapper headed?
5. What was the name of the boy that Wil opened his eyes to?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)