|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
(a) Amberle had no room for them.
(b) Amberle didn't want their presence around her while she debated the situation.
(c) Amberle felt that their presence was an intrusion.
(d) Amberle felt that the children would be scared of them.
2. What characteristic did the elven girl not have?
(a) A slender and tanned body.
(b) Chestnut hair.
(c) Blue eyes.
(d) Green eyes.
3. What was it likely the demon women were?
(a) The Furies.
(c) The Harpies.
(d) None of these.
4. What had Wil been doing?
(a) Learning the art of healing.
(b) Learning to become a sorcerer.
(c) None of these.
(d) Learning about history and the druids.
5. What kind of demon kills out of sheer instinct?
(a) Dagda Mor.
6. What was the King's final decision regarding Amberle?
(a) That she should leave Arborlon.
(b) None of these.
(c) That she should be placed in protective custody.
(d) That she should go in front of the Ellcrys.
7. Who was the last listed of the Chosen?
(a) There were no more Chosen.
(b) The King.
8. What question did Amberle pose to Wil?
(a) What would happen if she decided to hurt people.
(b) What would happen if in protecting her, he had to hurt or kill someone.
(c) What would happen if she decided that she wouldn't help people.
(d) All of these.
9. What knocked the third pin from its seating?
(a) The buffeting of the wind.
(b) Wil's mallet.
(c) Amberle's fingers.
(d) Crispin's mallet.
10. What brought Flick to Storlock?
11. How did Wil feel about what Allanon said about him?
12. How much Elf was Wil?
(a) One half.
(b) Three quarters.
(c) One eighth.
(d) One quarter.
13. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
(a) They stood as one.
(b) They killed as many enemies as possible.
(c) They died well.
(d) They didn't die.
14. What was the name of the visitor that insisted upon seeing the Elven King privately?
15. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
(a) All of these.
(b) He could manipulate people.
(c) He could foresee events far past the decisions that influenced them.
(d) He could see into the minds of others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the seed of the Ellcrys be bathed in?
2. Why must Cephelo and his group keep on the move?
3. Where are Amberle and Wil?
4. What did the cottage look like?
5. How long did it take the humans to outnumber the faerie creatures?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)