|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the Druid told Amberle to do?
(a) Leave at once.
(b) All of these.
(d) Get out of the house.
2. Who had killed all the druids?
(b) None of these.
3. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
(a) Amberle felt that the children would be scared of them.
(b) Amberle felt that their presence was an intrusion.
(c) Amberle had no room for them.
(d) Amberle didn't want their presence around her while she debated the situation.
4. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
(a) He simply does not want to go.
(b) He must stay and heal.
(c) He must stay and protect the elves.
(d) He must go back and research in the tower.
5. What color was the fire that emanated from Allanon?
6. What did Wil know something of according to the Rovers?
(a) All of these.
(b) The Way.
(c) The art of healing.
(d) The art of navigation.
7. What immobilized the group?
(a) All of these.
(b) A comforting drowsiness.
(c) An enchantment.
(d) Sheer awe of where they had arrived.
8. What was not like Went?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To leave a job undone.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To not be at his post.
9. What was the name of the horse that the druid wanted?
10. What dream did Wil have?
(a) A dream that he failed Amberle.
(b) A dream that he failed the world.
(c) The same one as he had in Havenstead.
(d) A dream of life as it should be; good.
11. How long did it take the humans to outnumber the faerie creatures?
(a) A decade.
(b) A thousand years.
(c) Two thousand years.
(d) A hundred years.
12. How long would it take the two travelers to reach the Valley of Rhenn?
(a) They would arrive there the following afternoon.
(b) They would arrive there by the day after tomorrow.
(c) They weren't going to pass through the Valley of Rhenn.
(d) They would arrive there the following morning.
13. What was the Demon's plan for the night?
(a) To create an earthquake.
(b) To kill the Brethren.
(c) To kill all the Chosen.
(d) To murder the upper class elves.
14. How long did Amberle have with her mother?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Seven minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
15. How much Elf was Wil?
(a) Three quarters.
(b) One half.
(c) One quarter.
(d) One eighth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through how many generations might Genewen's kind serve?
2. What caused Wil to feel admiration for Amberle?
3. How long did Allanon say that it would take for Amberle to go in front of the Ellcrys?
4. What or who was the black robed figure?
5. Where are Amberle and Wil?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)