|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the druids greatest ally?
(c) The Elven King.
2. What does the beautiful Rover call herself the daughter of?
(a) The worlds best thief.
(b) The worlds foremost liar.
(c) The world's least honest man.
(d) The worlds best liar.
3. What was the name of the King's First Minister?
(a) Emir Chios.
(b) Emar Chios.
(c) Emer Chios.
(d) Amir Chios.
4. What warning did Amberle give to Wil?
(a) That he should leave her.
(b) That he should throw away the Elfstones.
(c) That he shouldn't use the Elfstones again.
(d) That he shouldn't have come on the journey.
5. How long did Amberle have with her mother?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Seven minutes.
6. Through how many generations might Genewen's kind serve?
7. Who or what was Genewen?
(a) A Pegasus.
(b) A winged unicorn.
(c) A monstrous golden bird.
(d) A hippogryph.
8. What two had the Demon brought with him?
(a) The Reaper and the Seeker.
(b) The Changeling and the Soulcatcher.
(c) The Changeling and the Seeker.
(d) The Changeling and the Reaper.
9. What kind of demon kills out of sheer instinct?
(d) Dagda Mor.
10. Where was the old line Trapper headed?
11. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
(a) They would be forced to watch as their families were destroyed before them.
(c) All of these.
(d) They would be constrained and forced to watch evil take over the world.
12. What characteristic did the elven girl not have?
(a) A slender and tanned body.
(b) Blue eyes.
(c) Green eyes.
(d) Chestnut hair.
13. What immobilized the group?
(a) A comforting drowsiness.
(b) An enchantment.
(c) Sheer awe of where they had arrived.
(d) All of these.
14. Why did Wil's heart sink?
(a) All of these.
(b) The demons had found them.
(c) The Demon wolves had them ringed.
(d) Artaq was tiring.
15. What did the root that the elven boy provide them do?
(a) Eased the discomfort of flying.
(b) Calmed them.
(c) All of these.
(d) Relaxed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the preservation of the land to the elven people?
2. What promise did the druid ask of the king?
3. What direction did Wil and Amberle move out of the Rover camp?
4. What kinds of humanoids populated Storlock?
5. Why did Wil think it prudent to continue traveling with the Rovers?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)