|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Wil feel about what Allanon said about him?
2. What race was likely to come in the defense of the Elves?
(a) The Druids.
(b) All of these.
(c) The Dwarves.
(d) The Humans.
3. Why did Wil's heart sink?
(a) Artaq was tiring.
(b) The demons had found them.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Demon wolves had them ringed.
4. How many elves were Chosen?
5. Where are Amberle and Wil?
(a) On the south shore of the Everseas.
(b) On the Southeast shore of the Rainbow lake.
(c) On the north shore of the Everseas.
(d) On the north shore of the Rainbow Lake.
6. Who old was Eretria when she was bought?
7. What was the name of the King's First Minister?
(a) Emar Chios.
(b) Emir Chios.
(c) Amir Chios.
(d) Emer Chios.
8. Where did Wil and Amberle tie their possessions to on Artaq?
(a) His head.
(b) His neck.
(c) His back.
(d) His shoulders.
9. Why must Cephelo and his group keep on the move?
(a) Wil had drawn the Demons/Devils straight to them.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Wil had utilized the power of the stones and they would take time to recharge.
10. What didn't Wil believe for a moment?
(a) That Allanon's arrival in the Stors where Wil and Flick were was coincidence.
(b) That Allanon should arrive in Stor.
(c) None of these.
(d) That Allanon should know Wil's name.
11. What did the Ellcrys give Allanon?
(a) A talisman.
(b) A spell of the olden times.
(c) None of these.
(d) A staff of her own body.
12. What does the beautiful Rover call herself the daughter of?
(a) The worlds best thief.
(b) The worlds foremost liar.
(c) The world's least honest man.
(d) The worlds best liar.
13. Who had come to seek the aid of the Stors?
14. Who did Eventine see more of himself in?
(a) Neither of these.
15. Who was the last listed of the Chosen?
(a) There were no more Chosen.
(b) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much Elf was Wil?
2. Who had killed all the druids?
3. What do the Elfstones represent?
4. What was the mysterious place of the special water?
5. Who had the demon sent after the druid?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)