|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the mysterious place of the special water?
2. What was the name of the horse that the druid wanted?
3. What had Eventine never revealed to Ander?
(a) That he was getting too old for this kind of nonsense.
(b) That he didn't feel up to the task handed to him.
(c) That he had been Chosen.
(d) All of these.
4. What did Wil think of himself in regards to Amberle?
(a) That he would never succeed in the mission.
(b) He wouldn't be enough to defend her.
(c) That he would make a suitable husband for her.
(d) He might not be enough to defend her.
5. Who was the Demon?
(a) Dalga Mur.
(b) Damga Mor.
(c) Danda Mor.
(d) Dagda Mor.
6. What kinds of humanoids populated Storlock?
7. Who did Eventine see more of himself in?
(d) Neither of these.
8. What did the root that the elven boy provide them do?
(a) Eased the discomfort of flying.
(b) All of these.
(c) Calmed them.
(d) Relaxed them.
9. What did the cottage look like?
(a) It had been abandoned.
(b) It had come from a child's storybook.
(c) None of these.
(d) It had come from a horror novel.
10. How long would it take the two travelers to reach the Valley of Rhenn?
(a) They weren't going to pass through the Valley of Rhenn.
(b) They would arrive there by the day after tomorrow.
(c) They would arrive there the following morning.
(d) They would arrive there the following afternoon.
11. Who had taught Wil to read signs?
(a) His uncle, Flick.
(c) His grandpa, Shea.
(d) His mother.
12. What question did Amberle pose to Wil?
(a) What would happen if she decided to hurt people.
(b) What would happen if she decided that she wouldn't help people.
(c) All of these.
(d) What would happen if in protecting her, he had to hurt or kill someone.
13. How long had the Elven fortress been abandoned for?
(a) Since the Second War of the Races.
(b) For as long as the Elves had history.
(c) Since the War of the Demons and Elves.
(d) Since the First War of the Races.
14. What two had the Demon brought with him?
(a) The Reaper and the Seeker.
(b) The Changeling and the Reaper.
(c) The Changeling and the Seeker.
(d) The Changeling and the Soulcatcher.
15. What does the beautiful Rover call herself the daughter of?
(a) The world's least honest man.
(b) The worlds best thief.
(c) The worlds best liar.
(d) The worlds foremost liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lauren recommend to talk to the Ellcrys?
2. Who had killed all the druids?
3. Who or what was Genewen?
4. What direction did Wil and Amberle move out of the Rover camp?
5. What did they name the immortal being?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)