|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Wil's heart sink?
(a) The Demon wolves had them ringed.
(b) Artaq was tiring.
(c) All of these.
(d) The demons had found them.
2. What was the name of the King's First Minister?
(a) Emar Chios.
(b) Emir Chios.
(c) Amir Chios.
(d) Emer Chios.
3. Why must Cephelo and his group keep on the move?
(a) Wil had drawn the Demons/Devils straight to them.
(b) Wil had utilized the power of the stones and they would take time to recharge.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. Who was the Demon?
(a) Dalga Mur.
(b) Dagda Mor.
(c) Danda Mor.
(d) Damga Mor.
5. Who does Allanon feel might be the spy?
(a) One of the King's staff.
(b) A wiretap.
(c) A fly.
(d) One of the household pets.
6. What knocked the third pin from its seating?
(a) Crispin's mallet.
(b) Wil's mallet.
(c) Amberle's fingers.
(d) The buffeting of the wind.
7. What characteristic did the elven girl not have?
(a) Blue eyes.
(b) A slender and tanned body.
(c) Chestnut hair.
(d) Green eyes.
8. Who did Lauren recommend to talk to the Ellcrys?
9. What did they name the immortal being?
(a) The Palladium King.
(b) King of the Silver River.
(c) The Silver King.
(d) The Silver River King.
10. What warning did Amberle give to Wil?
(a) That he should throw away the Elfstones.
(b) That he shouldn't have come on the journey.
(c) That he shouldn't use the Elfstones again.
(d) That he should leave her.
11. What must the seed of the Ellcrys be bathed in?
(a) The Blood of Humanity.
(b) The Elvefire.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Bloodfire.
12. How long had the Elven fortress been abandoned for?
(a) For as long as the Elves had history.
(b) Since the First War of the Races.
(c) Since the Second War of the Races.
(d) Since the War of the Demons and Elves.
13. What is the preservation of the land to the elven people?
(a) All of these.
(b) A moral responsibility.
(c) Something done without question or complaint.
(d) A social responsibility.
14. How did the tree acknowledge Amberle's presence?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) She dipped a ragged branch and placed it around her shoulders.
(d) She spoke Amberle's name into her mind.
15. What was it likely the demon women were?
(a) The Furies.
(b) The Harpies.
(c) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wil and Amberle discover about one another?
2. What was not like Went?
3. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
4. What do the Elfstones represent?
5. What did the cottage look like?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)