|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the cottage look like?
(a) None of these.
(b) It had come from a child's storybook.
(c) It had come from a horror novel.
(d) It had been abandoned.
2. What had reached the wagon?
(a) The Changeling.
(b) Dagda Mor.
(c) A dragon.
(d) The Reaper.
3. What question did Amberle pose to Wil?
(a) What would happen if she decided to hurt people.
(b) What would happen if in protecting her, he had to hurt or kill someone.
(c) All of these.
(d) What would happen if she decided that she wouldn't help people.
4. Why weren't the Elven lines holding?
(a) The demons were more skilled in combat.
(b) There were simply too many demons.
(c) The demons wanted to kill rather than be killed.
(d) All of these.
5. Why did Wil's heart sink?
(a) The demons had found them.
(b) All of these.
(c) The Demon wolves had them ringed.
(d) Artaq was tiring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ander believe was fortunate?
2. What two had the Demon brought with him?
3. What surprised Wil?
4. The chamber behind the 'door made of glass that cannot break' is empty, but who feels a presence?
5. What did they name the immortal being?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)