|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does four bell tolls mean?
(a) Mallenroh leaves.
(b) Morag is summoned.
(c) Morag comes.
(d) Wisp is summoned.
2. What do the Elfstones represent?
(a) The heart of the person who wields them.
(b) The body of the person who wields them.
(c) The mind of the person who wields them.
(d) All of these.
3. What had caused Wil injury?
(a) None of these.
(b) He had been jabbed with his own needle.
(c) He had tumbled head first into loose boards strewn across the alley passage.
(d) He had been clubbed in the head by his assailants.
4. Who was the first of the group of Elves to disappear and die?
5. Where did Wil and Amberle tie their possessions to on Artaq?
(a) His neck.
(b) His shoulders.
(c) His back.
(d) His head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the sisters hate each other?
2. What brought Flick to Storlock?
3. Where had Wil found the Elfstones?
4. Who went out of their way to include Ander?
5. What had been the favorite weapon of Dardan?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)