|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Wil think it prudent to continue traveling with the Rovers?
(a) The Demons would be looking for two people traveling alone.
(b) All of these.
(c) They were going in the direction they wanted to go anyways.
(d) He had to figure out a way to get Artaq back.
2. What immobilized the group?
(a) A comforting drowsiness.
(b) An enchantment.
(c) Sheer awe of where they had arrived.
(d) All of these.
3. What does Cephelo demand for his aid?
(a) One quarter of his reward from the Elven king.
(b) One half of his reward from the Elven king.
(c) The Elfstones.
(d) One third of his reward from the Elven king.
4. What direction did Wil and Amberle move out of the Rover camp?
5. What did the cottage look like?
(a) It had come from a child's storybook.
(b) None of these.
(c) It had come from a horror novel.
(d) It had been abandoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie did Wil tell Cephelo?
2. What had reached the wagon?
3. What didn't Wil believe for a moment?
4. Who had found Wil and Amberle?
5. What does Mallenroh give for Wil's present of the Elfstones?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)