|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wil think of himself in regards to Amberle?
(a) That he would never succeed in the mission.
(b) He wouldn't be enough to defend her.
(c) That he would make a suitable husband for her.
(d) He might not be enough to defend her.
2. Which Demon did Dagda Mor summon to go after Amberle?
(a) The Furies.
(b) He went himself after Amberle.
(c) The Reaper.
(d) The Changeling.
3. What did Wil realize about Amberle?
(a) She was alone.
(b) She was injured.
(c) She was unable to protect herself.
(d) All of these.
4. What is the preservation of the land to the elven people?
(a) A moral responsibility.
(b) Something done without question or complaint.
(c) All of these.
(d) A social responsibility.
5. What had reached the wagon?
(a) The Changeling.
(b) A dragon.
(c) Dagda Mor.
(d) The Reaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mallenroh give for Wil's present of the Elfstones?
2. Who had found Wil and Amberle?
3. Through how many generations might Genewen's kind serve?
4. What kinds of creature(s) lurched out of the broken Forbidding?
5. How long would it take the two travelers to reach the Valley of Rhenn?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)