|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amberle say about the people of the town they were in?
(a) They look more unreasonable than the Rovers.
(b) They look a lot more dangerous than the Rovers.
(c) They look less likely to give quarter to them.
(d) They have less morality than the Rovers.
2. Who did Wil run into on the way back to the Caravan?
3. Why wouldn't Cephelo have known that Eretria left?
(a) She had drugged him.
(b) The had put him to sleep.
(c) She had told him that she loved Wil and would not marry another.
(d) She had told him she was riding ahead to the caravan.
4. What had happened while Wil and Amberle slept?
(a) All of these.
(b) They were harassed for more healing magic.
(c) Thieves and cutthroats attempted to break in.
(d) They were bothered by the demons again.
5. What does Wisp ask of Eretria?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That she take care of him.
(c) That she won't hurt him.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the tree acknowledge Amberle's presence?
2. What did Wil and Amberle discover about one another?
3. What did Wil discover regarding the Elfstones?
4. What was the Demon's plan for the night?
5. What does four bell tolls mean?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)