|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else did the innkeeper offer Wil and Amberle?
(a) A guide.
(b) The allowance to drink all they want.
(d) Continued servitude.
2. What appears that is too much for the Elves?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A medusa.
(c) None of these.
(d) A sphinx.
3. What or who had Allanon been looking for?
(a) Dagda Mor.
(b) The Reaper.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Changeling.
4. Why did Wil's heart sink?
(a) The Demon wolves had them ringed.
(b) The demons had found them.
(c) Artaq was tiring.
(d) All of these.
5. Why does Allanon think that Amberle is still alive?
(a) Wil is of the respectable line.
(b) Wil would not face defeat easily.
(c) Wil has not summoned his own powers.
(d) Wil has not used the Elfstones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic did the elven girl not have?
2. What did Ander believe was fortunate?
3. Who does Allanon feel might be the spy?
4. What finally took down the King?
5. What did the box look like in which the Elfstones were kept?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)