|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Allanon say that it would take for Amberle to go in front of the Ellcrys?
(a) One week.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) Three days.
2. How long did it take the humans to outnumber the faerie creatures?
(a) A thousand years.
(b) A decade.
(c) Two thousand years.
(d) A hundred years.
3. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
(a) All of these.
(b) They would be forced to watch as their families were destroyed before them.
(d) They would be constrained and forced to watch evil take over the world.
4. What did Amberle hurt when she had fallen?
(a) Her knee.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her wrist.
(d) Her ankle.
5. Why did the sisters hate each other?
(a) One had offended the other's hairstyle.
(b) One had offended the other's use of magic.
(c) All of these.
(d) They thought each had caused the death of the man that they had both loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wil and Amberle discover about one another?
2. How were people Chosen?
3. What does Wisp consider a game?
4. Who had found Wil and Amberle?
5. Why wouldn't Cephelo have known that Eretria left?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)