|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had killed all the druids?
(b) None of these.
2. What did the root that the elven boy provide them do?
(a) All of these.
(b) Eased the discomfort of flying.
(c) Relaxed them.
(d) Calmed them.
3. What do the Elfstones represent?
(a) The heart of the person who wields them.
(b) The body of the person who wields them.
(c) All of these.
(d) The mind of the person who wields them.
4. What did they name the immortal being?
(a) King of the Silver River.
(b) The Palladium King.
(c) The Silver King.
(d) The Silver River King.
5. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
(a) They would be forced to watch as their families were destroyed before them.
(b) All of these.
(c) They would be constrained and forced to watch evil take over the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Chosen care for?
2. What did Manx do when Wil attempted to pet him?
3. Who had taught Wil to read signs?
4. What did the cottage look like?
5. Who was the Demon?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)