|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had come to seek the aid of the Stors?
2. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
(a) They didn't die.
(b) They died well.
(c) They stood as one.
(d) They killed as many enemies as possible.
3. What did Wil find when he had turned to talk to Amberle?
(a) That she was gone.
(b) That she was in a coma.
(c) That she was dead.
(d) That she would not be stirred.
4. What is the preservation of the land to the elven people?
(a) Something done without question or complaint.
(b) A moral responsibility.
(c) A social responsibility.
(d) All of these.
5. How long did Amberle have with her mother?
(a) Seven minutes.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the wizened old man call the two humanoids?
2. Who or what was Genewen?
3. What had Eventine never revealed to Ander?
4. Who did Lauren recommend to talk to the Ellcrys?
5. What dream did Wil have?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)