|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
(a) Amberle felt that the children would be scared of them.
(b) Amberle had no room for them.
(c) Amberle didn't want their presence around her while she debated the situation.
(d) Amberle felt that their presence was an intrusion.
2. What characteristic did the elven girl not have?
(a) Chestnut hair.
(b) A slender and tanned body.
(c) Blue eyes.
(d) Green eyes.
3. How long did it take the humans to outnumber the faerie creatures?
(a) A hundred years.
(b) A decade.
(c) A thousand years.
(d) Two thousand years.
4. Who had taught Wil to read signs?
(b) His uncle, Flick.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandpa, Shea.
5. How were people Chosen?
(a) Their parents chose them.
(b) The tree touched them.
(c) The Elders chose them.
(d) They chose to serve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
2. What was it likely the demon women were?
3. What kinds of humanoids populated Storlock?
4. Where did Wil and Amberle tie their possessions to on Artaq?
5. What must the seed of the Ellcrys be bathed in?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)