|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Wil to feel admiration for Amberle?
(a) That she was as determined as he was.
(b) That she didn't complain.
(c) That she was as vexed as Wil at the loss of Artaq.
(d) That she was coming up with good ideas in regards to the recovery of the horse.
2. What would weaken every day?
(a) The Forbidding.
(b) All of these.
(c) The Chosen.
3. What brought Flick to Storlock?
4. How did the tree acknowledge Amberle's presence?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) She dipped a ragged branch and placed it around her shoulders.
(c) Both of these.
(d) She spoke Amberle's name into her mind.
5. Where would they find Amberle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the King's final decision regarding Amberle?
2. What was not like Went?
3. What warning did Amberle give to Wil?
4. What did Wil find when he had turned to talk to Amberle?
5. What or who was the black robed figure?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)