|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
(a) Amberle had no room for them.
(b) Amberle didn't want their presence around her while she debated the situation.
(c) Amberle felt that their presence was an intrusion.
(d) Amberle felt that the children would be scared of them.
2. What was the mysterious place of the special water?
3. Why did Wil think it prudent to continue traveling with the Rovers?
(a) They were going in the direction they wanted to go anyways.
(b) He had to figure out a way to get Artaq back.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Demons would be looking for two people traveling alone.
4. What did Eretria demand of Wil in return for helping him take back his horse?
(a) That he take her with him.
(b) None of these.
(c) That he kill her.
(d) That he leave behind the elven girl.
5. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
(a) All of these.
(b) He could manipulate people.
(c) He could foresee events far past the decisions that influenced them.
(d) He could see into the minds of others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
2. What would weaken every day?
3. What does the beautiful Rover call herself the daughter of?
4. What had Eventine never revealed to Ander?
5. What was the name of the horse that the druid wanted?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)