|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
(a) He must stay and heal.
(b) He must stay and protect the elves.
(c) He simply does not want to go.
(d) He must go back and research in the tower.
2. What would weaken every day?
(a) The Chosen.
(b) All of these.
(d) The Forbidding.
3. What did Wil find when he had turned to talk to Amberle?
(a) That she would not be stirred.
(b) That she was gone.
(c) That she was dead.
(d) That she was in a coma.
4. What did the wizened old man call the two humanoids?
(a) Children of life.
(b) Children on the lam.
(c) Fearful children.
(d) None of these.
5. Why must Cephelo and his group keep on the move?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Wil had utilized the power of the stones and they would take time to recharge.
(c) Wil had drawn the Demons/Devils straight to them.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Elfstones represent?
2. What was the name of the horse that the druid wanted?
3. What was the mysterious place of the special water?
4. What did Eretria demand of Wil in return for helping him take back his horse?
5. Where was the old line Trapper headed?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)