|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amberle teach the children?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To love and respect the world in which they are born.
(c) Both of these.
(d) A knowledge of living things.
2. What had Wil been doing?
(a) None of these.
(b) Learning about history and the druids.
(c) Learning to become a sorcerer.
(d) Learning the art of healing.
3. What was the name of the visitor that insisted upon seeing the Elven King privately?
4. How were people Chosen?
(a) The Elders chose them.
(b) Their parents chose them.
(c) The tree touched them.
(d) They chose to serve.
5. What warning did Amberle give to Wil?
(a) That he shouldn't have come on the journey.
(b) That he shouldn't use the Elfstones again.
(c) That he should leave her.
(d) That he should throw away the Elfstones.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the tree acknowledge Amberle's presence?
2. What did the Chosen care for?
3. Who had taught Wil to read signs?
4. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
5. What direction did Wil and Amberle move out of the Rover camp?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)