|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Cephelo and his group keep on the move?
(a) Wil had utilized the power of the stones and they would take time to recharge.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Wil had drawn the Demons/Devils straight to them.
2. What was the druids greatest ally?
(b) The Elven King.
3. What did they name the immortal being?
(a) The Silver King.
(b) The Silver River King.
(c) King of the Silver River.
(d) The Palladium King.
4. What did Wil know something of according to the Rovers?
(a) The art of navigation.
(b) The art of healing.
(c) The Way.
(d) All of these.
5. What was the mysterious place of the special water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Wil been doing?
2. What was the name of the King's First Minister?
3. What did the Chosen care for?
4. What could Ander sense?
5. How long would it take the two travelers to reach the Valley of Rhenn?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)