|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
(a) He must go back and research in the tower.
(b) He must stay and heal.
(c) He must stay and protect the elves.
(d) He simply does not want to go.
2. What could Ander sense?
(a) None of these.
(b) The sentries of the Black Watch staring after him.
(c) The sentries of the Demon watching him.
(d) The inherent evil behind the tree.
3. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
(a) They would be constrained and forced to watch evil take over the world.
(b) All of these.
(c) They would be forced to watch as their families were destroyed before them.
4. What color was the fire that emanated from Allanon?
5. What does Amberle teach the children?
(a) To love and respect the world in which they are born.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A knowledge of living things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the wizened old man call the two humanoids?
2. How long did it take the humans to outnumber the faerie creatures?
3. What was it likely the demon women were?
4. Who was the Demon?
5. Who did Lauren recommend to talk to the Ellcrys?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)