|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the preservation of the land to the elven people?
(a) A social responsibility.
(b) All of these.
(c) A moral responsibility.
(d) Something done without question or complaint.
2. What could Ander sense?
(a) The inherent evil behind the tree.
(b) None of these.
(c) The sentries of the Demon watching him.
(d) The sentries of the Black Watch staring after him.
3. Who was the last listed of the Chosen?
(a) The King.
(b) There were no more Chosen.
4. Where are Amberle and Wil?
(a) On the Southeast shore of the Rainbow lake.
(b) On the south shore of the Everseas.
(c) On the north shore of the Rainbow Lake.
(d) On the north shore of the Everseas.
5. What promise did the druid ask of the king?
(a) All of these.
(b) To act in any manner he saw fit, regardless of personal opinion.
(c) To go on a quest as a Chosen.
(d) To be given permission to cut the Ellcrys down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Chosen care for?
2. What did Wil find when he had turned to talk to Amberle?
3. What two had the Demon brought with him?
4. What brought Flick to Storlock?
5. What was the name of the visitor that insisted upon seeing the Elven King privately?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)