|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amberle teach the children?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A knowledge of living things.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) To love and respect the world in which they are born.
2. What was the Demon's plan for the night?
(a) To kill the Brethren.
(b) To kill all the Chosen.
(c) To create an earthquake.
(d) To murder the upper class elves.
3. What do the Elfstones represent?
(a) The body of the person who wields them.
(b) The mind of the person who wields them.
(c) The heart of the person who wields them.
(d) All of these.
4. What two had the Demon brought with him?
(a) The Changeling and the Seeker.
(b) The Reaper and the Seeker.
(c) The Changeling and the Reaper.
(d) The Changeling and the Soulcatcher.
5. What did they name the immortal being?
(a) The Silver King.
(b) King of the Silver River.
(c) The Palladium King.
(d) The Silver River King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the mysterious place of the special water?
2. What must the seed of the Ellcrys be bathed in?
3. Who had come to seek the aid of the Stors?
4. What was the druids greatest ally?
5. Where would they find Amberle?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)