|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
(a) All of these.
(b) He could see into the minds of others.
(c) He could manipulate people.
(d) He could foresee events far past the decisions that influenced them.
2. What does Amberle teach the children?
(a) A knowledge of living things.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) To love and respect the world in which they are born.
(d) Both of these.
3. What two had the Demon brought with him?
(a) The Reaper and the Seeker.
(b) The Changeling and the Soulcatcher.
(c) The Changeling and the Reaper.
(d) The Changeling and the Seeker.
4. What was the name of the horse that the druid wanted?
5. What do the Elfstones represent?
(a) The heart of the person who wields them.
(b) All of these.
(c) The mind of the person who wields them.
(d) The body of the person who wields them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wil and Amberle sleep the first night?
2. What is the preservation of the land to the elven people?
3. What promise did the druid ask of the king?
4. Where would they find Amberle?
5. What did Wil find when he had turned to talk to Amberle?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)