|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the horse that the druid wanted?
2. What was the druids greatest ally?
(a) The Elven King.
3. What had Wil been doing?
(a) Learning about history and the druids.
(b) None of these.
(c) Learning the art of healing.
(d) Learning to become a sorcerer.
4. What does Amberle teach the children?
(a) A knowledge of living things.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) To love and respect the world in which they are born.
5. What could Ander sense?
(a) The sentries of the Black Watch staring after him.
(b) The sentries of the Demon watching him.
(c) None of these.
(d) The inherent evil behind the tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the visitor that insisted upon seeing the Elven King privately?
2. What did the Chosen care for?
3. What must the seed of the Ellcrys be bathed in?
4. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
5. What didn't Wil believe for a moment?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)