|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were people Chosen?
(a) They chose to serve.
(b) Their parents chose them.
(c) The tree touched them.
(d) The Elders chose them.
2. What did they name the immortal being?
(a) The Silver River King.
(b) The Palladium King.
(c) The Silver King.
(d) King of the Silver River.
3. What was the name of the visitor that insisted upon seeing the Elven King privately?
4. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
(a) Amberle didn't want their presence around her while she debated the situation.
(b) Amberle felt that the children would be scared of them.
(c) Amberle felt that their presence was an intrusion.
(d) Amberle had no room for them.
5. What do the Elfstones represent?
(a) All of these.
(b) The heart of the person who wields them.
(c) The body of the person who wields them.
(d) The mind of the person who wields them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amberle teach the children?
2. How long did it take the humans to outnumber the faerie creatures?
3. What had Eventine never revealed to Ander?
4. What was the mysterious place of the special water?
5. What kinds of humanoids populated Storlock?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)