|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Elfstones represent?
(a) The heart of the person who wields them.
(b) The mind of the person who wields them.
(c) All of these.
(d) The body of the person who wields them.
2. What had the Druid told Amberle to do?
(b) All of these.
(c) Leave at once.
(d) Get out of the house.
3. What did Wil find when he had turned to talk to Amberle?
(a) That she was gone.
(b) That she was in a coma.
(c) That she was dead.
(d) That she would not be stirred.
4. How were people Chosen?
(a) They chose to serve.
(b) The tree touched them.
(c) The Elders chose them.
(d) Their parents chose them.
5. What had Wil been doing?
(a) Learning the art of healing.
(b) Learning about history and the druids.
(c) None of these.
(d) Learning to become a sorcerer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
2. Who did Lauren recommend to talk to the Ellcrys?
3. What did the cottage look like?
4. Where did Wil and Amberle sleep the first night?
5. What was the Demon's plan for the night?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)