|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wil put as a field commander?
(a) Stee Jans.
2. What two had the Demon brought with him?
(a) The Changeling and the Seeker.
(b) The Changeling and the Reaper.
(c) The Reaper and the Seeker.
(d) The Changeling and the Soulcatcher.
3. What did Wil tell the group?
(a) That the Reaper was following them.
(b) Neither of these things.
(c) Once to speak the name of their pursuer.
(d) Both of these things.
4. What surprised Wil?
(a) None of these.
(b) Amberle fell asleep in his arms.
(c) Amberle didn't resist being picked up and carried.
(d) Amberle didn't complain about being close to Wil.
5. What else did the innkeeper offer Wil and Amberle?
(a) The allowance to drink all they want.
(b) A guide.
(d) Continued servitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
2. What did Wil think of himself in regards to Amberle?
3. How long had the Elven fortress been abandoned for?
4. What was the first thing Wil had noticed about the Wilderun?
5. What did Amberle say about the people of the town they were in?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)