|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had taught Wil to read signs?
(a) His grandpa, Shea.
(c) His uncle, Flick.
(d) His mother.
2. How long did Allanon say that it would take for Amberle to go in front of the Ellcrys?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) Two days.
3. What did the old man on the mountain encounter that prevented him from going after Wil and Amberle?
(a) His dog wouldn't let him go.
(c) The storm.
(d) A demon.
4. What did they name the immortal being?
(a) King of the Silver River.
(b) The Silver King.
(c) The Silver River King.
(d) The Palladium King.
5. What did the King see in Manx's eyes?
(c) Raw hatred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does four bell tolls mean?
2. What bore Amberle away?
3. Why does Allanon think that Amberle is still alive?
4. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
5. What had the Druid told Amberle to do?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)