|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Demon's plan for the night?
(a) To kill the Brethren.
(b) To kill all the Chosen.
(c) To create an earthquake.
(d) To murder the upper class elves.
2. What knocked the third pin from its seating?
(a) Wil's mallet.
(b) The buffeting of the wind.
(c) Crispin's mallet.
(d) Amberle's fingers.
3. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
(a) They would be forced to watch as their families were destroyed before them.
(b) They would be constrained and forced to watch evil take over the world.
(d) All of these.
4. What did Wil find when he had turned to talk to Amberle?
(a) That she was dead.
(b) That she was in a coma.
(c) That she was gone.
(d) That she would not be stirred.
5. What was the druids greatest ally?
(d) The Elven King.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chamber behind the 'door made of glass that cannot break' is empty, but who feels a presence?
2. What bore Amberle away?
3. What weapon took down Eventine?
4. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
5. Why don't the witches leave the Hollows?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)