|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Wil think it prudent to continue traveling with the Rovers?
(a) All of these.
(b) He had to figure out a way to get Artaq back.
(c) They were going in the direction they wanted to go anyways.
(d) The Demons would be looking for two people traveling alone.
2. How long did Allanon say that it would take for Amberle to go in front of the Ellcrys?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) One week.
3. What color was the fire that emanated from Allanon?
4. What do the Elfstones represent?
(a) The heart of the person who wields them.
(b) The body of the person who wields them.
(c) All of these.
(d) The mind of the person who wields them.
5. What had Eventine never revealed to Ander?
(a) That he had been Chosen.
(b) All of these.
(c) That he didn't feel up to the task handed to him.
(d) That he was getting too old for this kind of nonsense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the seed of the Ellcrys be bathed in?
2. Who did Lauren recommend to talk to the Ellcrys?
3. What did the wizened old man call the two humanoids?
4. How were people Chosen?
5. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)