|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the cottage look like?
(a) None of these.
(b) It had been abandoned.
(c) It had come from a child's storybook.
(d) It had come from a horror novel.
2. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
(a) Amberle felt that the children would be scared of them.
(b) Amberle had no room for them.
(c) Amberle felt that their presence was an intrusion.
(d) Amberle didn't want their presence around her while she debated the situation.
3. What was the King's final decision regarding Amberle?
(a) That she should be placed in protective custody.
(b) None of these.
(c) That she should leave Arborlon.
(d) That she should go in front of the Ellcrys.
4. How many elves were Chosen?
5. What could Ander sense?
(a) The sentries of the Black Watch staring after him.
(b) The sentries of the Demon watching him.
(c) None of these.
(d) The inherent evil behind the tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Cephelo and his group keep on the move?
2. Who had killed all the druids?
3. What brought Flick to Storlock?
4. What was chasing them?
5. What color was the fire that emanated from Allanon?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)