|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take the humans to outnumber the faerie creatures?
(a) Two thousand years.
(b) A thousand years.
(c) A decade.
(d) A hundred years.
2. Who had killed all the druids?
(c) None of these.
3. What did they name the immortal being?
(a) The Palladium King.
(b) The Silver King.
(c) The Silver River King.
(d) King of the Silver River.
4. Why did Wil think it prudent to continue traveling with the Rovers?
(a) The Demons would be looking for two people traveling alone.
(b) All of these.
(c) He had to figure out a way to get Artaq back.
(d) They were going in the direction they wanted to go anyways.
5. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
(a) All of these.
(b) He could see into the minds of others.
(c) He could manipulate people.
(d) He could foresee events far past the decisions that influenced them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had taught Wil to read signs?
2. How did the tree acknowledge Amberle's presence?
3. What do the Elfstones represent?
4. What warning did Amberle give to Wil?
5. What did Wil find when he had turned to talk to Amberle?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)