|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take the humans to outnumber the faerie creatures?
(a) A decade.
(b) Two thousand years.
(c) A hundred years.
(d) A thousand years.
2. Where did Wil and Amberle sleep the first night?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a grove of spruce tress.
(c) In a grove of cottonwood.
(d) In a meadow.
3. What had Eventine never revealed to Ander?
(a) That he had been Chosen.
(b) That he didn't feel up to the task handed to him.
(c) All of these.
(d) That he was getting too old for this kind of nonsense.
4. What had Wil been doing?
(a) Learning about history and the druids.
(b) None of these.
(c) Learning to become a sorcerer.
(d) Learning the art of healing.
5. What did the wizened old man call the two humanoids?
(a) Fearful children.
(b) Children of life.
(c) Children on the lam.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the King's First Minister?
2. What had Shea told Wil regarding Allanon?
3. Who old was Eretria when she was bought?
4. What does the beautiful Rover call herself the daughter of?
5. What kinds of humanoids populated Storlock?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)