|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Wil and Amberle sleep the first night?
(a) In a grove of spruce tress.
(b) In a meadow.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In a grove of cottonwood.
2. What did Wil know something of according to the Rovers?
(a) The art of navigation.
(b) All of these.
(c) The Way.
(d) The art of healing.
3. What didn't Wil believe for a moment?
(a) None of these.
(b) That Allanon should know Wil's name.
(c) That Allanon should arrive in Stor.
(d) That Allanon's arrival in the Stors where Wil and Flick were was coincidence.
4. How long would it take the two travelers to reach the Valley of Rhenn?
(a) They would arrive there the following afternoon.
(b) They would arrive there by the day after tomorrow.
(c) They would arrive there the following morning.
(d) They weren't going to pass through the Valley of Rhenn.
5. Why weren't Wil and Allanon invited in?
(a) Amberle felt that the children would be scared of them.
(b) Amberle had no room for them.
(c) Amberle didn't want their presence around her while she debated the situation.
(d) Amberle felt that their presence was an intrusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Wil been doing?
2. What direction did Wil and Amberle move out of the Rover camp?
3. What does Amberle teach the children?
4. What did Eretria demand of Wil in return for helping him take back his horse?
5. How were people Chosen?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)