|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What immobilized the group?
(a) An enchantment.
(b) All of these.
(c) A comforting drowsiness.
(d) Sheer awe of where they had arrived.
2. How long did it take the humans to outnumber the faerie creatures?
(a) A hundred years.
(b) Two thousand years.
(c) A decade.
(d) A thousand years.
3. Why can't Allanon come with Wil?
(a) He must stay and heal.
(b) He must go back and research in the tower.
(c) He simply does not want to go.
(d) He must stay and protect the elves.
4. What didn't Wil believe for a moment?
(a) That Allanon's arrival in the Stors where Wil and Flick were was coincidence.
(b) None of these.
(c) That Allanon should arrive in Stor.
(d) That Allanon should know Wil's name.
5. Where was the old line Trapper headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it likely the demon women were?
2. Why did Wil think it prudent to continue traveling with the Rovers?
3. Who had the demon sent after the druid?
4. What could Ander sense?
5. What warning did Amberle give to Wil?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)