|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the King's First Minister?
(a) Emar Chios.
(b) Amir Chios.
(c) Emir Chios.
(d) Emer Chios.
2. What was not like Went?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To not be at his post.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To leave a job undone.
3. What did Wil know something of according to the Rovers?
(a) The Way.
(b) All of these.
(c) The art of healing.
(d) The art of navigation.
4. Who did Lauren recommend to talk to the Ellcrys?
5. What had caused Wil injury?
(a) He had been jabbed with his own needle.
(b) He had tumbled head first into loose boards strewn across the alley passage.
(c) None of these.
(d) He had been clubbed in the head by his assailants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the King's final decision regarding Amberle?
2. What was the name of the visitor that insisted upon seeing the Elven King privately?
3. What did they name the immortal being?
4. How many men were in the Free Corps and were sent?
5. Why does Allanon think that Amberle is still alive?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)