|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wil think of himself in regards to Amberle?
(a) He wouldn't be enough to defend her.
(b) That he would make a suitable husband for her.
(c) That he would never succeed in the mission.
(d) He might not be enough to defend her.
2. Who did Wil run into on the way back to the Caravan?
3. Who had come in defense of the Elves?
(a) The Trolls.
(b) The Fairies.
(c) The race of men.
(d) All of these.
4. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
(a) They would be constrained and forced to watch evil take over the world.
(c) All of these.
(d) They would be forced to watch as their families were destroyed before them.
5. What did Wil realize about Amberle?
(a) All of these.
(b) She was alone.
(c) She was injured.
(d) She was unable to protect herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's support did Ander need most of all?
2. What did the root that the elven boy provide them do?
3. Who went out of their way to include Ander?
4. What race/group joins the elves?
5. Where lies Safehold?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)