|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wil think of himself in regards to Amberle?
(a) He might not be enough to defend her.
(b) That he would never succeed in the mission.
(c) He wouldn't be enough to defend her.
(d) That he would make a suitable husband for her.
2. Who was the first of the group of Elves to disappear and die?
3. Why wouldn't Cephelo have known that Eretria left?
(a) She had told him she was riding ahead to the caravan.
(b) She had told him that she loved Wil and would not marry another.
(c) She had drugged him.
(d) The had put him to sleep.
4. Who did Eventine see more of himself in?
(a) Neither of these.
5. What was it likely the demon women were?
(b) None of these.
(c) The Harpies.
(d) The Furies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wil and Amberle sleep the first night?
2. What did it mean to the creatures of good if they lost the war?
3. Risking even ______, Eretria begs to go with Wil.
4. What is the preservation of the land to the elven people?
5. What does he settle for instead of what he had previously decided upon asking for?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)