|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Manx do when Wil attempted to pet him?
(a) He growled.
(b) He wagged his tail.
(c) He barked.
(d) He bared his teeth.
2. What does Amberle teach the children?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A knowledge of living things.
(c) To love and respect the world in which they are born.
(d) Both of these.
3. How many came?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Two thousand.
(c) Fifteen hundred.
(d) Three thousand.
4. What was the name of the boy that Wil opened his eyes to?
5. What was important to the men of the Free Corps?
(a) They didn't die.
(b) They killed as many enemies as possible.
(c) They died well.
(d) They stood as one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take the humans to outnumber the faerie creatures?
2. What did Amberle hurt when she had fallen?
3. What must Wil utilize in the protection of the elven girl?
4. Who or what was Genewen?
5. What didn't Wil believe for a moment?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)