• Chapter one begins with the Chosen entering the Garden of Life.
• The Chosen are the ones that are picked by the enchanted tree, the Ellcrys to care for her for one year of their youth.
• The honor of taking care of the Ellcrys is great since it is the Ellcrys and the magic created by her life that keeps the Demons banished from the earth.
• As the young Chosen gather around her, she speaks to them through a series of images relaying the fact that she is dying and when that happens the demons will be loosed on the earth.
• In chapter two, Dagda Mor, the strongest of all the Demons has broken through the weakening Forbidding that is created by the Ellcrys.
• Dagda Mor knows that if a Chosen carries the seed of the Ellcrys to the magical Bloodfire, then the magic will be...
This section contains 5,886 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)