1. Two theories form the basis of modern physics, but are incompatible with one another. String theory attempts to reconcile these fields. What are these two theories?
2. Who discovered the theory of general relativity?
3. Which of the following correctly describes the structure of an atom?
4. In 1968 it was discovered that protons and neutrons are composed of which type of particle?
5. What are the components of an atomic nucleus?
This section contains 6,245 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)