|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
(a) The ease with which so many artists create art.
(b) The way so many people no longer care about art.
(c) The purpose of art.
(d) The way the value of art has changed over the years.
2. What does Renee think to herself about her interest in painting?
(a) She wishes she were more up on modern artists.
(b) She should dumb that down also.
(c) She wishes she could afford even reproductions of good art.
(d) She wishes she could paint.
3. What does Paloma tell Renee Paloma knows about the woman?
(a) That Renee is quite intelligent.
(b) That Renee is lonely.
(c) That Kakuro is sweet on Renee.
(d) That Kakuro is sweet on Manuela.
4. What happens in Chapter 16?
(a) Renee finds a kitten.
(b) The summer rains begin.
(c) The summer drought continues.
(d) Paloma continues her suicide preparations.
5. What is on Kakuro's wall in the entryway?
(a) Two crossed Samurai swords.
(b) A Japanese music box.
(c) A reproduction of one of Renee's favorite paintings.
(d) A tapestry from 1300s Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee feel before Kakuro?
2. What arrives for Columbe?
3. What surprises Manuela when she and Renee are talking about Renee's upcoming dinner date?
4. What do Paloma and Kakuro decide to do?
5. What is one topic Renee and Kakuro discuss over dinner?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)