|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Arthens' son's problem?
b) Very bad eyesight.
c) Club foot.
d) Facial tic.
2. Why does Paloma prefer her aunt and uncle to her own parents?
a) They are more attentive to Paloma and others.
b) They are kinder and more liberal.
c) They seem to have accepted their place in the world.
d) They are fun and full of life.
3. How is Neptune described?
a) Sad and deprived.
4. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
a) He is Japanese.
b) He is blind.
c) He is pleasant to her.
d) He is over six feet tall.
5. What does Renee think of what she...
This section contains 950 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)