|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a courier deliver to Renee?
(a) A pair of tickets.
(b) A small cat statue.
(c) An invitation.
(d) An expensive book.
2. What does Renee think people with good educations should do?
(a) Be responsible for their ideas.
(b) Appreciate their opportunity for a good education.
(c) Do more than make money.
(d) Dedicate their lives to making the world better.
3. How does Renee feel before Kakuro?
(b) Like a little girl.
4. Who is Paul Nguyen?
(a) Kakuro's assistant.
(b) Kakuro's nephew.
(c) Kakuro's son.
(d) Kakuro's cousin.
5. What color is the dress Manuela borrows for Renee?
(c) Light blue.
(d) Soft rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Yoko?
2. What does Renee think about concerning art?
3. What does Paloma request of Renee?
4. What conflict does Paloma witness?
5. Who is Marguerite?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kakuro want when he comes to Renee's apartment, and what is her response?
2. What does Kakuro send Renee and what does she do?
3. What does Paloma find interesting about the new tenant as concerns her mother?
4. What does Renee think about art in Chapters 10 and 11?
5. What does Manuela tell Renee about Kakuro's apartment, and what is Renee's response?
6. What does Renee do when a package comes for Columbe?
7. With whom does Paloma have tea and how does she respond to the event?
8. What does Renee think is wrong with Columbe's thesis and why?
9. Why does Paloma displease a teacher at her school?
10. Why does Paloma's mother take her to a therapist and what fascinates her about him?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)