|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Renee about Kakuro's last name?
(a) It is the same as both a favorite author and filmmaker of Renee's.
(b) It is not Japanese.
(c) It is the same as another Japanese man she knows.
(d) It is German.
2. What does Renee think about what Columbe has focused upon in her work?
(a) Columbe has focused on the wrong things.
(b) Columbe has focused upon the weaker argument, which waters down the effect of the writing.
(c) Columbe has totally missed the point and the writing is invalid.
(d) Columbe's priviledged upbringing has given her a narrow perspective.
3. What color is the dress Manuela borrows for Renee?
(a) Light blue.
(d) Soft rose.
4. Who joins Renee and Manuela for tea?
(a) Paloma's mother.
5. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
(a) The ease with which so many artists create art.
(b) The way so many people no longer care about art.
(c) The way the value of art has changed over the years.
(d) The purpose of art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What arrives for Columbe?
2. What makes Paloma wonder what else a person might ignore?
3. What is going on in the Arthens' former apartment?
4. What amazes Renee about her new hair style?
5. What does Renee find refreshing about rumors of Kakuro's apartment?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)