|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
(a) To gain their mother's attention.
(b) To crush Paloma.
(c) To break men's hearts.
(d) To prove her worth to their mother.
2. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
(a) Grab the same piece of meat.
(b) Go through the pet door simultaneously.
3. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(a) No one.
4. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
(a) For him to enjoy the beautiful day.
(b) For him to have a good time walking the dog.
(c) For him to say hello to his mother.
(d) For him to talk to a man on the third floor.
5. What does Renee feel art does?
(a) Uplifts a dreary life.
(b) Provides an escape.
(c) Connects people of different backgrounds.
(d) Gives meaning to life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma realize about words?
2. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
3. Who is Ozu?
4. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
5. What does Renee love to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Renee's clients believe about concierges and how does Renee try to project their image of the average concierge?
2. What is Renee's educational background and who fostered her desire to learn?
3. What does Paloma think is important to her mother and what does she say about her mother?
4. Describe Paloma.
5. Why does Chabrot come to Renee's apartment?
6. What was Renee's marriage like?
7. What does Paloma Josse believe her future will be like and how does she plan to avoid that future?
8. When and why does Renee's formal education end?
9. Describe Renee Michel.
10. What does Paloma hear at a dinner party and what does it make her think?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)