|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Renee studied recently?
2. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
3. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(a) No one.
4. What does Renee feel art does?
(a) Provides an escape.
(b) Gives meaning to life.
(c) Connects people of different backgrounds.
(d) Uplifts a dreary life.
5. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(b) Occasionally excited.
(c) Mildly interested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
2. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
3. How does Renee think of Manuela?
4. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
5. For whom does Manuela work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What filmmaker has Renee recently been introduced to and which film does she like of his and why?
2. What is Renee's educational background and who fostered her desire to learn?
3. What does Paloma believe after hearing Renee's story?
4. Why does Paloma's mother take her to a therapist and what fascinates her about him?
5. With whom does Paloma have tea and how does she respond to the event?
6. What does Paloma Josse believe her future will be like and how does she plan to avoid that future?
7. Why is Renee crossing the street and what happens?
8. What was Renee's marriage like?
9. What does Paloma notice about one of the rugby players?
10. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)