|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
(a) She actually hates the film.
(b) The breathtaking metaphor in some of the scenes.
(c) They are so simple and easy to understand.
(d) The film is set in an area Renee has always wanted to visit.
2. What breed is Athena?
(c) Cocker spaniel.
3. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Dancing in high heels.
(b) Running for a taxi.
(c) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(d) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
4. Why of Paloma punished?
(a) For slapping her sister.
(b) For refusing to do her homework.
(c) For correcting her father in front of company.
(d) For being rude to her mother.
5. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Manuela from?
2. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
3. Who has Renee studied recently?
4. Who is Ozu?
5. Who does Manuela see on the steps?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Renee decided about phenomenology and how does she use Kant to come to this conclusion?
2. Describe Olympe.
3. Describe Renee Michel.
4. What filmmaker has Renee recently been introduced to and which film does she like of his and why?
5. Who is Manuela and what does she want to do?
6. How does Madame de Broglie injure her ankle?
7. What do the Renee's clients believe about concierges and how does Renee try to project their image of the average concierge?
8. When and why does Renee's formal education end?
9. What is Renee's educational background and who fostered her desire to learn?
10. What note does Renee receive and what astounds her about the note?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)