1. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
The two main characters and the conflict.
2. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
3. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
4. What does Renee love about the world?
Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
5. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
Close scrutiny by others.
6. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
It's not the one people perceive.
This section contains 4,915 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)