|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrives for Columbe?
(a) A letter from a beau.
(b) A dress.
(c) Her master's thesis.
(d) A telegram.
2. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
(a) He was spoiled.
(b) He was very intelligent.
(c) He was kind.
(d) He was cruel.
3. What is on Kakuro's wall in the entryway?
(a) A tapestry from 1300s Japan.
(b) A Japanese music box.
(c) A reproduction of one of Renee's favorite paintings.
(d) Two crossed Samurai swords.
4. What surprises Renee about Kakuro's last name?
(a) It is the same as another Japanese man she knows.
(b) It is German.
(c) It is the same as both a favorite author and filmmaker of Renee's.
(d) It is not Japanese.
5. About what does Paloma contradict a teacher of hers?
(b) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose story does Renee relate?
2. For whom does Manuela work?
3. What does Renee feel art does?
4. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
5. What surprised Renee about her husband?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)