|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
(a) His wealthy outlook on life.
(b) His belief that a woman cannot be intelligent.
(c) His belief that he is superior to everyone in the building.
(d) His embarrassment at her knowing something he does not.
2. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
(b) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(c) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
(d) For her to run down the street for him.
3. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) Meet an intelligent poor person.
(b) Play rugby.
(c) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(d) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
4. What does Renee go early in the morning to purchase?
(a) Something to make a meal for Kokuro.
(c) Brass polish.
(d) Light bulbs.
5. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though he is flirting with her.
(b) As though she is unintelligent.
(c) As though she is his servant.
(d) As though she reads minds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Renee call Kakuro's apartment?
2. What happens in Chapter 16?
3. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
4. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
5. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)