|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was rather kind.
(b) That he was very eccentric.
(c) That he was so intelligent.
(d) That he was interested in her.
2. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
3. What does Paloma tell Renee Paloma knows about the woman?
(a) That Renee is quite intelligent.
(b) That Kakuro is sweet on Renee.
(c) That Kakuro is sweet on Manuela.
(d) That Renee is lonely.
4. Who visits Renee unexpectedly?
(a) Her father.
(b) Jean Arthens.
(c) A friend from the small village where Renee grows up.
(d) Her brother.
5. What does Renee wonder about in Chapter 14?
(a) What makes people continue to fight when defeat is obvious.
(b) Why some people are do joyful about life and others are so sad.
(c) What happens when someone breaks through despair.
(d) Why people give up so easily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee do in response to the gift?
2. Who joins Renee and Manuela for tea?
3. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
4. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
5. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)