|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
(a) He is moving.
(b) He is going into the hospital.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He is ill and will be indisposed for a couple weeks.
3. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
(a) Grab the same piece of meat.
(b) Go through the pet door simultaneously.
4. What was Arthens' son's problem?
(a) Club foot.
(c) Very bad eyesight.
(d) Facial tic.
5. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though she is his servant.
(b) As though she reads minds.
(c) As though she is unintelligent.
(d) As though he is flirting with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Paul's delivery remind Renee?
2. What profoundly moves Paloma one day as she watches two divers on television?
3. What overwhelms Paloma?
4. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
5. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)