|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee later think she should have done differently in response to the gift?
(a) She should have taken the book back in person.
(b) She should have sent him a book.
(c) She should have told him she is not allowed to accept gifts.
(d) She should have turned the book down.
2. What does Paloma believe is part of being human?
(a) Providing comfort to others.
(c) Desiring death.
(d) Making mistakes.
3. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
(a) The writer includes "please" and "thank you."
(b) The handwriting is exquisitely beautiful.
(c) The bad grammar.
(d) The note is on beautifully exquisite paper.
4. What does Manuela say about Renee's looks when Renee dons her borrowed dress?
(a) She needs an accessory.
(b) The dress needs to be taken in a little in the bust.
(d) The dress needs to be taken in a little in the hips.
5. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
2. Who is Paul Nguyen?
3. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
4. What does Renee do in response to the gift?
5. Why does Paloma begin to drink something different in the morning?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)