|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Move to Canada.
(b) Go back to her country.
(c) Marry a rich man.
(d) Move to the United States.
2. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
(a) Open doorways.
(b) Bead curtins.
(c) Sliding doors.
(d) Bamboo curtins.
3. Who is Neptune?
(a) Madame de Broglie's dog.
(b) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(c) Manuela's Macaw.
(d) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
4. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
(a) His embarrassment at her knowing something he does not.
(b) His belief that he is superior to everyone in the building.
(c) His wealthy outlook on life.
(d) His belief that a woman cannot be intelligent.
5. What does the visitor wish to know?
(a) For her to come home and care for him.
(b) To get her a job in the city.
(c) The address of an elderly cousin.
(d) The name of the flower that Renee had once told him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
2. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
3. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
4. What does Paloma request of Renee?
5. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)