|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee later think she should have done differently in response to the gift?
(a) She should have sent him a book.
(b) She should have taken the book back in person.
(c) She should have told him she is not allowed to accept gifts.
(d) She should have turned the book down.
2. What amazes Renee about her new hair style?
(a) It bespeaks a woman of taste.
(b) It is so fluffy.
(c) It seems so chic.
(d) It is simple yet elegant.
3. How does Renee think of Manuela?
(a) As a base person.
(b) As a high-strung angel.
(c) As an aristocrat.
(d) As a drudge.
4. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(b) Play rugby.
(c) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
(d) Meet an intelligent poor person.
5. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
(a) It is brilliant.
(b) It is nonsense.
(c) It is easy to understand but difficult to see any practical applications.
(d) It is confusing but has merit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee think about what Columbe has focused upon in her work?
2. Who joins Renee and Manuela for tea?
3. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
4. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
5. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)