|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
(c) She has no idea and maybe he should stop using it.
(d) She does not have the education to qualify for a different job.
2. How does Kakuro ask Renee to dinner?
(a) Comes in person to her door.
(b) Calls her on the phone.
(c) Sends her an invitation with Paloma.
(d) Sends her an invitation with his assistant.
3. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
(a) In taunting her about her trip to see the therapist.
(b) In saying she will recommend their mother not let Paloma be with Kakuro.
(c) In talking about Columbe's trip to Venice.
(d) In bad mouthing the new tenant.
4. Why does Paloma threaten to spread rumors about the therapist?
(a) To see if he is able to read her well.
(b) To see if he is a good therapist.
(c) To get him to move.
(d) To provoke him into making Paloma leave.
5. Who visits Renee unexpectedly?
(a) Jean Arthens.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A friend from the small village where Renee grows up.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierre do?
2. What does Renee go early in the morning to purchase?
3. What profoundly moves Paloma one day as she watches two divers on television?
4. What does Renee think people with good educations should do?
5. Who does Manuela see on the steps?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)