|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
(a) The way the value of art has changed over the years.
(b) The ease with which so many artists create art.
(c) The purpose of art.
(d) The way so many people no longer care about art.
2. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Friendly but bites.
(b) Beautiful but helpless.
(c) Ugly and useless.
(d) Ugly but necessary.
3. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
(a) What to read for the evening.
(b) Learning to play bridge.
(c) Having given herself away to Kakuro.
(d) How to redeem herself with Manuela.
4. What color is the dress Manuela borrows for Renee?
(b) Light blue.
(d) Soft rose.
5. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
2. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
3. What does Renee do in response to the gift?
4. From what book does Renee quote after meeting Kakuro?
5. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)