|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee find refreshing about rumors of Kakuro's apartment?
(a) It is painted in shades of white.
(b) There is nothing superfluous.
(c) It has no heavy-style furniture.
(d) It has no carpets.
2. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
3. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
(d) She married well.
4. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(b) No one.
5. With what is Paloma's cousin born?
(a) A hole in her heart.
(b) Cerebral palsy.
(c) A cleft palette.
(d) Down's syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee find not up to her standards?
2. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
3. What makes Paloma wonder what else a person might ignore?
4. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
5. Why is Renee embarrassed?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)