|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(a) Below average looks.
(c) A controlling mother.
2. What does Paloma say Renee has given her?
(c) Inspirtation to paint.
(d) Inspiration to write poetry.
3. Who is Ozu?
(a) A Japanese diplomat who Renee meets at a coffee shop.
(b) An author Renee admires.
(c) A tenant in the building.
(d) A Japanese filmmaker.
4. What does Renee find refreshing about rumors of Kakuro's apartment?
(a) It has no carpets.
(b) It has no heavy-style furniture.
(c) There is nothing superfluous.
(d) It is painted in shades of white.
5. Why does Paloma begin to drink something different in the morning?
(a) To be rebellious.
(b) In the hopes her mother will notice her.
(c) She thinks it more sophisticated than what her father drinks.
(d) To build up her brain cells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Manuela from?
2. Who is Neptune?
3. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
4. What does Paloma believe is part of being human?
5. What does Renee do in response to the gift?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)