|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
(a) It is terribly constricted.
(b) It is terribly sad.
(c) It's not the one people perceive.
(d) It is pretty much the same as how people perceive her.
2. What is Renee careful about as she walks to Kakuro's apartment?
(a) That she not be seen.
(b) That she let it known she is not on duty.
(c) That she play "dumb."
3. Whose story does Renee relate?
(a) Her father's.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her own.
(d) Her mother's.
4. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
(a) The purpose of art.
(b) The way so many people no longer care about art.
(c) The ease with which so many artists create art.
(d) The way the value of art has changed over the years.
5. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Renee and Manuela.
(b) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
(c) Manuela and her husband.
(d) Renee and the maintenance man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
2. What arrives for Columbe?
3. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
4. Who is Ozu?
5. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)