|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee tell Columbe?
(a) That she should call the police.
(b) That a phone call is as bad as Colombe coming to the door and knocking.
(c) That the concierge's loge is not open until 8.
(d) To call the concierge that is on duty.
2. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
(a) In taunting her about her trip to see the therapist.
(b) In talking about Columbe's trip to Venice.
(c) In bad mouthing the new tenant.
(d) In saying she will recommend their mother not let Paloma be with Kakuro.
3. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
(a) She does not have the education to qualify for a different job.
(d) She has no idea and maybe he should stop using it.
4. Who joins Renee and Manuela for tea?
(d) Paloma's mother.
5. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Ugly but necessary.
(b) Friendly but bites.
(c) Beautiful but helpless.
(d) Ugly and useless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Japanese tradition does Kakuro explain?
2. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
3. Whose story does Renee relate?
4. What has Renee never had?
5. Why is Manuela excited about being retained by Kakura?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)