|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
(a) Trains as a vet assistant.
(b) Gets married.
(c) Works on the family farm.
(d) Works where she is working now.
2. How is Neptune described?
(b) Sad and deprived.
3. What makes Paloma feel hope?
(a) Her mother giving her a sincere hug.
(b) Realizing Renee is not who she implies she is.
(c) Meeting Kakuro.
(d) A realization about where life can take her.
4. What does Paloma believe is part of being human?
(a) Providing comfort to others.
(b) Making mistakes.
(c) Desiring death.
5. With what is Paloma's cousin born?
(a) Cerebral palsy.
(b) Down's syndrome.
(c) A hole in her heart.
(d) A cleft palette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee think about what Columbe has focused upon in her work?
2. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
3. What wakes Renee early the next morning?
4. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
5. What does Renee ask Manuela to do?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)