|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
(a) That Marx was deluded.
(b) That Marx has changed the way he sees the world.
(c) That Marx made him incredibly depressed.
(d) That Marx was a lunatic.
2. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(b) A soda.
3. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
(a) They are so simple and easy to understand.
(b) The film is set in an area Renee has always wanted to visit.
(c) She actually hates the film.
(d) The breathtaking metaphor in some of the scenes.
4. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
(a) War and Peace.
(b) The Power of Darkness.
(c) Anna Karenina.
(d) The Cossacks.
5. Why does Renee not worry about Leo when she is dying?
(a) She knows Olympe will take care of the cat.
(b) She knows Paloma loves the cat and will keep him.
(c) She knows Kokura will take care of the cat.
(d) She does not think about Leo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma request of Renee?
2. What does Renee think to herself about her interest in painting?
3. What does Paloma believe about life?
4. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
5. Who is Ozu?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)