|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
(a) His belief that he is superior to everyone in the building.
(b) His belief that a woman cannot be intelligent.
(c) His embarrassment at her knowing something he does not.
(d) His wealthy outlook on life.
2. Why is Renee embarrassed?
(a) She trips on the floor mat.
(b) She falls into him when she stumbles on the door step.
(c) She thought a particular painting was done by someone else.
(d) She needs to use the bathroom.
3. What arrives for Columbe?
(a) A dress.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A letter from a beau.
(d) Her master's thesis.
4. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
(a) The maintenance man.
(b) The cook.
(c) The Grelier.
(d) The Butler.
5. What is Paloma fascinated about concerning the therapist?
(a) He has a bald spot on the side of his head.
(b) His eyes are two different colors.
(c) He does not seem to move even when he talks.
(d) His hands are smaller than Paloma's hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marguerite?
2. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
3. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
4. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
5. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)