|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Paloma Josse?
2. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
(a) The Gods Must Be Crazy.
(b) The Shining.
(c) Out of the Blue.
(d) Hunt for Red October.
3. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
(a) She is excited to tell Renee something.
(b) Because of Maître Arthens' condition.
(c) She has to be across town later that day.
(d) She wants to ask Renee's opinion about an outfit.
4. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
(a) They are extremely interesting.
(b) They are entitled.
(c) They are dying.
(d) A concierge is so far below their social class they are unintelligent.
5. What happens in Chapter 16?
(a) Renee finds a kitten.
(b) The summer rains begin.
(c) Paloma continues her suicide preparations.
(d) The summer drought continues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helped a young man get through drug rehab?
2. What Japanese tradition does Kakuro explain?
3. What has Paul brought to Renee?
4. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
5. How does Renee characterize that dog?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)