|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee do in response to the gift?
(a) Goes and knocks on Kakuro's door.
(b) Nothing yet.
(c) Writes a thank you note right away.
(d) Sends the book back.
2. What has Paul brought to Renee?
(b) A print of one of Renee's favorite artists.
(c) A painting.
(d) A complete outfit for her date with Kakuro.
3. Who are Levin and Kitty?
(a) Paloma's cousins.
(b) The only other children in the building.
(c) Kakuro's cats.
(d) Brother and sister who come by the building every morning with the newspapers.
4. Why does Renee invite Paloma into her apartment?
(a) Paloma seemed to need to talk.
(b) Paloma has a book in her hand Renee loves.
(c) She does not want to shut the door in Paloma's face.
(d) Renee is lonely.
5. What surprises Manuela when she arrives at Renee's apartment?
(a) Paloma being there.
(b) Renee has a black eye.
(c) Renee is gone but Columbe is there.
(d) Renee is crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manuela say about Renee's looks when Renee dons her borrowed dress?
2. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
3. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
4. What does Renee find not up to her standards?
5. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)