|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the dress Manuela borrows for Renee?
(a) Soft rose.
(d) Light blue.
2. What does Renee find refreshing about rumors of Kakuro's apartment?
(a) It is painted in shades of white.
(b) There is nothing superfluous.
(c) It has no carpets.
(d) It has no heavy-style furniture.
3. What book does Kakuro give Renee?
(a) An expensive copy of Barbet.
(b) An expensive copy of Anna Karenina.
(c) An expensive copy of Middlemarch.
(d) An expensive copy of A Tale of Two Cities.
4. How does Renee think of Manuela?
(a) As a base person.
(b) As an aristocrat.
(c) As a drudge.
(d) As a high-strung angel.
5. About what does Paloma contradict a teacher of hers?
(c) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbs Paloma about the therapist?
2. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
3. What does Paloma tell Renee Paloma knows about the woman?
4. What does Renee love to do?
5. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)