|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
(a) It is pretty much the same as how people perceive her.
(b) It is terribly constricted.
(c) It's not the one people perceive.
(d) It is terribly sad.
2. What do Renee and Kakuro discuss before he shows her his kitchen?
(a) The painting in the entryway.
(b) The way the Japanese value austerity.
(c) The tapestry hanging in the entryway.
(d) The haiku poem he gives her.
3. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
(a) In talking about Columbe's trip to Venice.
(b) In bad mouthing the new tenant.
(c) In saying she will recommend their mother not let Paloma be with Kakuro.
(d) In taunting her about her trip to see the therapist.
4. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
(a) Hunt for Red October.
(b) Out of the Blue.
(c) The Gods Must Be Crazy.
(d) The Shining.
5. What shocks Renee when she and Kakuro are leaving on their date?
(a) Tibere is gracious to her.
(b) Two of the tenants to no recognize her.
(c) Paloma whistles at her.
(d) She does not recognize herself in the lobby mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Renee and Manuela for tea?
2. Why does Renee cross the street?
3. What does Paloma tell Renee Paloma knows about the woman?
4. Why is Manuela excited about being retained by Kakura?
5. How does Kakuro respond when Renee quotes from the book?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)