|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
(a) It is easy to understand but difficult to see any practical applications.
(b) It is confusing but has merit.
(c) It is nonsense.
(d) It is brilliant.
2. What does Renee think about what Columbe has focused upon in her work?
(a) Columbe has totally missed the point and the writing is invalid.
(b) Columbe has focused upon the weaker argument, which waters down the effect of the writing.
(c) Columbe's priviledged upbringing has given her a narrow perspective.
(d) Columbe has focused on the wrong things.
3. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As too refined.
(b) As a perfect fit.
(c) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
(d) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
4. Who are Levin and Kitty?
(a) Paloma's cousins.
(b) The only other children in the building.
(c) Kakuro's cats.
(d) Brother and sister who come by the building every morning with the newspapers.
5. What do Paloma and Kakuro decide to do?
(a) Walk in the park daily together.
(b) Read and discuss a book a week.
(c) Become friends.
(d) Find out who Renee really is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
2. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
3. How does Kakuro ask Renee to dinner?
4. Who is Manuela?
5. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)