|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Paloma's cousin born?
(a) Cerebral palsy.
(b) Down's syndrome.
(c) A cleft palette.
(d) A hole in her heart.
2. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
(d) Great Danes.
3. What is Renee careful about as she walks to Kakuro's apartment?
(b) That she not be seen.
(c) That she play "dumb."
(d) That she let it known she is not on duty.
4. Why does Paloma threaten to spread rumors about the therapist?
(a) To see if he is able to read her well.
(b) To get him to move.
(c) To provoke him into making Paloma leave.
(d) To see if he is a good therapist.
5. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(a) A controlling mother.
(d) Below average looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Kakuro give Renee?
2. About what does Paloma contradict a teacher of hers?
3. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
4. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
5. What does Renee find not up to her standards?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)