|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A common man.
(b) A brilliant biologist.
(c) A dull, insipid man.
(d) An alcoholic.
2. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Run away.
(d) Move to Canada.
3. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Move to the United States.
(b) Move to Canada.
(c) Go back to her country.
(d) Marry a rich man.
4. What Japanese tradition does Kakuro explain?
(a) That the more powerful person pours the tea for the less powerful person.
(b) That the younger person pours the tea for the older person.
(c) That they take off their shoes.
(d) That they hide the sounds of flushing.
5. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee tell Columbe?
2. Why does Paloma threaten to spread rumors about the therapist?
3. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
4. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
5. What does Renee later think she should have done differently in response to the gift?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)