|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(c) No one.
2. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
(a) They are so simple and easy to understand.
(b) She actually hates the film.
(c) The breathtaking metaphor in some of the scenes.
(d) The film is set in an area Renee has always wanted to visit.
3. What does Paloma think of Maître Arthens?
(a) That he is going to hell.
(b) That he is kind.
(c) That he is not really dying.
(d) That he is a bad man.
4. What overwhelms Paloma?
(a) Seeing Kakuro in traditional Japanese dress.
(b) Seeing Renee all dressed up.
(c) The sound of the school's choir in concert.
(d) Hearing Kakuro play the piano.
5. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Run away.
(b) Move to Canada.
(c) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(d) Commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee feel art does?
2. Why is Manuela excited about being retained by Kakura?
3. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
4. What was Renee's husband like?
5. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)