|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
(a) He was spoiled.
(b) He was very intelligent.
(c) He was kind.
(d) He was cruel.
2. Who are Levin and Kitty?
(a) Kakuro's cats.
(b) Paloma's cousins.
(c) Brother and sister who come by the building every morning with the newspapers.
(d) The only other children in the building.
3. What is on Kakuro's wall in the entryway?
(a) Two crossed Samurai swords.
(b) A tapestry from 1300s Japan.
(c) A Japanese music box.
(d) A reproduction of one of Renee's favorite paintings.
4. Who has Renee studied recently?
5. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her charities.
(b) Her plants.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going on in the Arthens' former apartment?
2. Why does Paloma threaten to spread rumors about the therapist?
3. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
4. What arrives for Columbe?
5. What makes Paloma wonder what else a person might ignore?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)