|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kakuro ask Renee to dinner?
(a) Sends her an invitation with his assistant.
(b) Comes in person to her door.
(c) Sends her an invitation with Paloma.
(d) Calls her on the phone.
2. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. What do Renee and Kakuro discuss before he shows her his kitchen?
(a) The tapestry hanging in the entryway.
(b) The painting in the entryway.
(c) The way the Japanese value austerity.
(d) The haiku poem he gives her.
4. What does Renee ask Manuela to do?
(a) Make pastries.
(b) Help Paloma.
(c) Contact Paloma's mother.
(d) Take care of Renee's cat.
5. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(a) Close scrutiny by others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Manuela when she arrives at Renee's apartment?
2. Why is Renee embarrassed?
3. What does Paloma wonder what might be the true movement of the world?
4. Why does Renee wear a handkerchief to work?
5. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)