|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A profound thought.
(b) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
(d) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
2. What was Arthens' son's problem?
(b) Very bad eyesight.
(c) Club foot.
(d) Facial tic.
3. Who is Manuela?
(a) A maid in a motel.
(b) Renee's friend.
(c) Paloma's friend.
(d) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
4. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Ugly but necessary.
(b) Friendly but bites.
(c) Beautiful but helpless.
(d) Ugly and useless.
5. What does Paloma tell Renee Paloma knows about the woman?
(a) That Kakuro is sweet on Manuela.
(b) That Renee is quite intelligent.
(c) That Renee is lonely.
(d) That Kakuro is sweet on Renee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
2. What do Renee's clients have in common?
3. What does Jacinthe Rosen do for Renee?
4. Why does Renee wear a handkerchief to work?
5. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)