|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
(a) He is over six feet tall.
(b) He is pleasant to her.
(c) He is Japanese.
(d) He is blind.
2. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
(a) To read Kant.
(b) To read The German Ideology.
(c) To read some Nietzsche.
(d) To read some of Kierkegaard.
3. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Beautiful but helpless.
(b) Ugly but necessary.
(c) Ugly and useless.
(d) Friendly but bites.
4. What disturbs Paloma about the therapist?
(a) His indifference to anything she says.
(b) How he constantly clears his throat.
(c) The way he looks at her mother.
(d) His violent reaction to her threats.
5. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(b) Play rugby.
(c) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
(d) Meet an intelligent poor person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
2. What does Paloma request of Renee?
3. Who joins Renee and Manuela for tea?
4. Who are Levin and Kitty?
5. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)