|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Neptune described?
(d) Sad and deprived.
2. From what book does Renee quote after meeting Kakuro?
(a) Anna Karenina.
(b) Hunt for Red October.
(d) War and Peace.
3. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
(a) To gain their mother's attention.
(b) To crush Paloma.
(c) To prove her worth to their mother.
(d) To break men's hearts.
4. What does Pierre do?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A food critic.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A physician.
5. What does Renee think people with good educations should do?
(a) Dedicate their lives to making the world better.
(b) Do more than make money.
(c) Appreciate their opportunity for a good education.
(d) Be responsible for their ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pierre Arthens?
2. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
3. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
4. What does a courier deliver to Renee?
5. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)