|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma request of Renee?
(a) That Renee let Paloma hid in Renee's apartment.
(b) That an expected letter be delivered as soon as it comes.
(c) That Renee come talk to Kakuro.
(d) That Renee babysit Paloma's cat.
2. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
(b) Play rugby.
(c) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(d) Meet an intelligent poor person.
3. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 months.
4. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
(a) Her religion.
(b) Her politics.
(c) Having young children still at home.
(d) Her love of the outdoors.
5. What is Renee careful about as she walks to Kakuro's apartment?
(a) That she let it known she is not on duty.
(b) That she play "dumb."
(d) That she not be seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why of Paloma punished?
2. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
3. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
4. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
5. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)