|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in Chapter 16?
(a) Renee finds a kitten.
(b) The summer rains begin.
(c) The summer drought continues.
(d) Paloma continues her suicide preparations.
2. What Manuela tell Renee to do to prepare for dinner?
(a) Get her hair done.
(b) Learn about Kakuro.
(c) Get a pedicure.
(d) Get a facial.
3. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(a) No one.
4. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Manuela and her husband.
(b) Renee and the maintenance man.
(c) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
(d) Renee and Manuela.
5. What does Renee love to do?
(a) Listen to classical music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
2. What is on Kakuro's wall in the entryway?
3. How does Renee characterize that dog?
4. What was Renee's husband like?
5. What is Paloma fascinated about concerning the therapist?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)