|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her plants.
(b) Her charities.
(c) Her cats.
(d) Her hair.
2. With what is Paloma's cousin born?
(a) A hole in her heart.
(b) A cleft palette.
(c) Down's syndrome.
(d) Cerebral palsy.
3. Who is Ozu?
(a) A Japanese diplomat who Renee meets at a coffee shop.
(b) An author Renee admires.
(c) A Japanese filmmaker.
(d) A tenant in the building.
4. What conflict does Paloma witness?
(a) Between Renee and one of the tenants.
(b) Between her mother and older sister.
(c) Between her father and mother.
(d) Between her mother and another woman at a sale.
5. What does Paloma think of Maître Arthens?
(a) That he is not really dying.
(b) That he is a bad man.
(c) That he is kind.
(d) That he is going to hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What breed is Athena?
2. What surprised Renee about her husband?
3. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
4. What overwhelms Paloma?
5. What does Paloma wonder what might be the true movement of the world?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)