|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
(a) A tram operator.
(b) A baker.
(c) A concierge.
(d) A writer.
2. What does Renee think about concerning art?
(a) Its way of soothing stress.
(b) Its incongruence.
(c) Its ability to heal.
(d) Its inconsistency.
3. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A dull, insipid man.
(b) A brilliant biologist.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A common man.
4. What is Paloma escaping?
(a) A difficult school assignment.
(b) A boy two floors down.
(c) Talking to her mother.
(d) Her family.
5. What do Kakuro and Renee make plans to do?
(a) Watch The Munekata Sisters.
(b) Take Paloma on an outing.
(c) Go to the Japanese Tea Gardens.
(d) Visit the art museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What discussion takes place at Renee's apartment?
2. What does Renee love to do?
3. Who is Yoko?
4. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
5. Why is Renee embarrassed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)