|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
(a) He is Japanese.
(b) He is pleasant to her.
(c) He is over six feet tall.
(d) He is blind.
2. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A polo match.
(c) A formal family dinner.
(d) A church christening.
3. Why is Renee embarrassed?
(a) She thought a particular painting was done by someone else.
(b) She falls into him when she stumbles on the door step.
(c) She needs to use the bathroom.
(d) She trips on the floor mat.
4. What color is the dress Manuela borrows for Renee?
(a) Soft rose.
(b) Light blue.
5. Why does Paloma think is interesting regarding Maître Arthens?
(a) That his two children turned out to be such good people.
(b) That he never said a kind word to anyone.
(c) That news of his death causes such excitement throughout the building.
(d) That he had a priest come to his death bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
2. How old is Paloma Josse?
3. What arrives for Columbe?
4. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
5. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)