|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A profound thought.
(b) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
(d) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
2. What does Renee do in response to the gift?
(a) Writes a thank you note right away.
(b) Sends the book back.
(c) Nothing yet.
(d) Goes and knocks on Kakuro's door.
3. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
(b) For her to run down the street for him.
(c) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
(d) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
4. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
(a) He seems to move without motion.
(b) He is exceedingly tall.
(c) He is lame.
(d) He moves with no grace at all.
5. What does a courier deliver to Renee?
(a) A pair of tickets.
(b) An expensive book.
(c) An invitation.
(d) A small cat statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
2. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
3. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
4. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
5. With what is Paloma's cousin born?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)