|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conflict does Paloma witness?
(a) Between Renee and one of the tenants.
(b) Between her mother and another woman at a sale.
(c) Between her mother and older sister.
(d) Between her father and mother.
2. What is Renee careful about as she walks to Kakuro's apartment?
(a) That she let it known she is not on duty.
(b) That she play "dumb."
(d) That she not be seen.
3. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(b) Dancing in high heels.
(c) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(d) Running for a taxi.
4. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
5. How does Renee feel before Kakuro?
(c) Like a little girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Renee a little about the dress Manuela borrows for her?
2. What does Paloma realize about words?
3. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
4. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
5. What do Paloma and Kakuro decide to do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)