|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Yoko?
(a) Kakuro's granddaughter.
(b) Kakuro's great-niece.
(c) Paloma's school friend.
(d) Paloma's cousin's maid.
2. Why does Paloma prefer her aunt and uncle to her own parents?
(a) They are kinder and more liberal.
(b) They are more attentive to Paloma and others.
(c) They seem to have accepted their place in the world.
(d) They are fun and full of life.
3. What is Paloma watching with her father?
4. What was Arthens' son's problem?
(a) Very bad eyesight.
(b) Club foot.
(d) Facial tic.
5. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(b) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(c) Running for a taxi.
(d) Dancing in high heels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
2. What does Renee love about the world?
3. What do Paloma and Kakuro decide to do?
4. How does Renee feel before Kakuro?
5. What wakes Renee early the next morning?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)