|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee later think she should have done differently in response to the gift?
(a) She should have taken the book back in person.
(b) She should have turned the book down.
(c) She should have told him she is not allowed to accept gifts.
(d) She should have sent him a book.
2. What breed is Athena?
(d) Cocker spaniel.
3. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
(a) Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
(b) Stephen King.
(c) Haruki Marakami.
(d) Michael Connelly.
4. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
(a) He was very intelligent.
(b) He was spoiled.
(c) He was kind.
(d) He was cruel.
5. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
(a) She is not as busy.
(b) People are kinder to her.
(c) It causes her to reflect on the meaning of life.
(d) She is much busier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee tell Columbe?
2. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
3. What does Paloma request of Renee?
4. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
5. To whom does Athena belong?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)