|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disturbs Paloma about the therapist?
(a) His violent reaction to her threats.
(b) His indifference to anything she says.
(c) The way he looks at her mother.
(d) How he constantly clears his throat.
2. Who calls Kakuro?
(a) His broker.
(b) His son.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His mother.
3. What amazes Renee about her new hair style?
(a) It bespeaks a woman of taste.
(b) It seems so chic.
(c) It is so fluffy.
(d) It is simple yet elegant.
4. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(a) Mildly interested.
(b) Occasionally excited.
5. Why does Renee invite Paloma into her apartment?
(a) Paloma has a book in her hand Renee loves.
(b) She does not want to shut the door in Paloma's face.
(c) Renee is lonely.
(d) Paloma seemed to need to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marguerite?
2. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
3. Why does Paloma threaten to spread rumors about the therapist?
4. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
5. What book does Kakuro give Renee?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)