|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee tell Columbe?
(a) That she should call the police.
(b) That a phone call is as bad as Colombe coming to the door and knocking.
(c) To call the concierge that is on duty.
(d) That the concierge's loge is not open until 8.
2. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 10 years.
3. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
(a) They are dying.
(b) A concierge is so far below their social class they are unintelligent.
(c) They are extremely interesting.
(d) They are entitled.
4. What does Renee later think she should have done differently in response to the gift?
(a) She should have sent him a book.
(b) She should have told him she is not allowed to accept gifts.
(c) She should have taken the book back in person.
(d) She should have turned the book down.
5. What does Renee love about the world?
(b) Her small circle of close friends.
(d) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Levin and Kitty?
2. What does Paloma request of Renee?
3. What Manuela tell Renee to do to prepare for dinner?
4. Who is Marguerite?
5. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)