|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are elderly.
(b) They are handicapped.
(c) They are exceptionally wealthy.
(d) They are French.
2. What surprises Renee about Kakuro's last name?
(a) It is the same as both a favorite author and filmmaker of Renee's.
(b) It is German.
(c) It is not Japanese.
(d) It is the same as another Japanese man she knows.
3. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
(b) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
(c) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
(d) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
4. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
(a) A tram operator.
(b) A concierge.
(c) A baker.
(d) A writer.
5. What bothers Renee a little about the dress Manuela borrows for her?
(a) It seems a little revealing.
(b) It isvery expensive.
(c) It seems to flashy.
(d) It was made for a woman who is now deceased.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
2. What does Paloma believe about life?
3. What does Renee love about the world?
4. Why does Paloma begin to drink something different in the morning?
5. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)