|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They were only affectionate at weddings.
(b) They were most affectionate at funerals.
(c) They were profusely affectionate.
(d) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
2. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Ugly but necessary.
(b) Beautiful but helpless.
(c) Ugly and useless.
(d) Friendly but bites.
3. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
(a) She is afraid no one will associate with her.
(b) She is afraid of being asked something she does not know.
(c) She is afraid others will take advantage of her.
(d) She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
4. Where is Manuela from?
5. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
2. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
3. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
4. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
5. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)