|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paul Nguyen?
(a) Kakuro's cousin.
(b) Kakuro's son.
(c) Kakuro's assistant.
(d) Kakuro's nephew.
2. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
(a) She is not as busy.
(b) People are kinder to her.
(c) It causes her to reflect on the meaning of life.
(d) She is much busier.
3. Why of Paloma punished?
(a) For slapping her sister.
(b) For correcting her father in front of company.
(c) For refusing to do her homework.
(d) For being rude to her mother.
4. How does Kakuro respond when Renee quotes from the book?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He tells her she has misquoted.
(c) He frowns at her audacity.
(d) He finishes the quote.
5. Why is Paloma surprised that the new tenant wants to have tea with her mother?
(a) Because most of the tenents shun her mother.
(b) Because her mother cannot speak English very well.
(c) Because her mother's father was the commander in occupied Japan.
(d) Because her mother is black.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
2. About what does Paloma contradict a teacher of hers?
3. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
4. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
5. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)