|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Paloma Josse?
2. What does Renee later think she should have done differently in response to the gift?
(a) She should have turned the book down.
(b) She should have taken the book back in person.
(c) She should have told him she is not allowed to accept gifts.
(d) She should have sent him a book.
3. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
(a) That Marx was a lunatic.
(b) That Marx was deluded.
(c) That Marx has changed the way he sees the world.
(d) That Marx made him incredibly depressed.
4. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though she is his servant.
(b) As though she is unintelligent.
(c) As though she reads minds.
(d) As though he is flirting with her.
5. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(b) For her to run down the street for him.
(c) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
(d) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
2. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
3. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
4. Who is Marguerite?
5. What surprised Renee about her husband?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)