|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Renee never had?
(a) A home of her own.
(b) A dearth of friends.
(c) Formal education.
(d) A family.
2. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
(a) It is brilliant.
(b) It is easy to understand but difficult to see any practical applications.
(c) It is confusing but has merit.
(d) It is nonsense.
3. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A brilliant biologist.
(c) A common man.
(d) A dull, insipid man.
4. About what does Paloma contradict a teacher of hers?
(a) A poem.
5. What does Renee do in response to the gift?
(a) Nothing yet.
(b) Sends the book back.
(c) Goes and knocks on Kakuro's door.
(d) Writes a thank you note right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
2. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
3. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
4. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
5. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)