|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
(a) Sliding doors.
(b) Bamboo curtins.
(c) Open doorways.
(d) Bead curtins.
2. What does Renee love to do?
(a) Listen to classical music.
3. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
4. What does Manuela say about Renee's looks when Renee dons her borrowed dress?
(a) The dress needs to be taken in a little in the hips.
(b) She needs an accessory.
(c) The dress needs to be taken in a little in the bust.
5. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Ugly but necessary.
(b) Ugly and useless.
(c) Beautiful but helpless.
(d) Friendly but bites.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee feel before Kakuro?
2. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
3. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
4. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
5. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)