|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
(a) She is excited to tell Renee something.
(b) Because of Maître Arthens' condition.
(c) She wants to ask Renee's opinion about an outfit.
(d) She has to be across town later that day.
2. Who is Manuela?
(a) Renee's friend.
(b) Paloma's friend.
(c) A maid in a motel.
(d) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
3. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her charities.
(b) Her plants.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her cats.
4. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
(b) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
(c) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
(d) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
5. What color is the dress Manuela borrows for Renee?
(a) Light blue.
(c) Soft rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
2. What bothers Renee a little about the dress Manuela borrows for her?
3. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
4. What does Pierre do?
5. From what book does Renee quote after meeting Kakuro?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)