|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
(a) Her politics.
(b) Having young children still at home.
(c) Her religion.
(d) Her love of the outdoors.
2. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
3. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
(a) It is confusing but has merit.
(b) It is easy to understand but difficult to see any practical applications.
(c) It is nonsense.
(d) It is brilliant.
4. From what book does Renee quote after meeting Kakuro?
(a) Anna Karenina.
(b) Hunt for Red October.
(c) War and Peace.
5. What does Paloma wonder what might be the true movement of the world?
(a) Voices raised in song.
(b) The sound of the ocean waves.
(c) Piano music.
(d) Hands clasping each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Renee never had?
2. What was Arthens' son's problem?
3. Who is Paul Nguyen?
4. What is going on in the Arthens' former apartment?
5. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)