|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
2. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
(b) They were only affectionate at weddings.
(c) They were profusely affectionate.
(d) They were most affectionate at funerals.
3. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Making inane conversation.
(b) Drooling when she eats.
(c) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
(d) Leaving the television on all day.
4. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
(a) He was very intelligent.
(b) He was spoiled.
(c) He was cruel.
(d) He was kind.
5. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Move to Canada.
(b) Marry a rich man.
(c) Move to the United States.
(d) Go back to her country.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
2. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
3. How old is Paloma Josse?
4. Who is Manuela?
5. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)