|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Manuela see on the steps?
(a) A stray dog.
(b) Paloma crying.
(c) A stray cat.
(d) Arthens daughter.
2. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Renee and the maintenance man.
(b) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
(c) Renee and Manuela.
(d) Manuela and her husband.
3. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
(b) She has no idea and maybe he should stop using it.
(d) She does not have the education to qualify for a different job.
4. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
(a) The bad grammar.
(b) The note is on beautifully exquisite paper.
(c) The handwriting is exquisitely beautiful.
(d) The writer includes "please" and "thank you."
5. What surprises Renee about Kakuro's last name?
(a) It is the same as both a favorite author and filmmaker of Renee's.
(b) It is German.
(c) It is the same as another Japanese man she knows.
(d) It is not Japanese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Manuela tell Renee to do to prepare for dinner?
2. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
3. What surprises Manuela when she and Renee are talking about Renee's upcoming dinner date?
4. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
5. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)