|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
(a) What to read for the evening.
(b) Having given herself away to Kakuro.
(c) How to redeem herself with Manuela.
(d) Learning to play bridge.
2. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
(a) He is over six feet tall.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is pleasant to her.
(d) He is Japanese.
3. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(a) Mildly interested.
(b) Occasionally excited.
4. Who is Manuela?
(a) Paloma's friend.
(b) A maid in a motel.
(c) Renee's friend.
(d) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
5. Who is Paul Nguyen?
(a) Kakuro's son.
(b) Kakuro's cousin.
(c) Kakuro's assistant.
(d) Kakuro's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Paloma surprised that the new tenant wants to have tea with her mother?
2. What was Renee's husband like?
3. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
4. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
5. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)