|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
(b) They were most affectionate at funerals.
(c) They were profusely affectionate.
(d) They were only affectionate at weddings.
2. What surprises Renee about Kakuro's last name?
(a) It is the same as another Japanese man she knows.
(b) It is not Japanese.
(c) It is German.
(d) It is the same as both a favorite author and filmmaker of Renee's.
3. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(a) A controlling mother.
(b) Below average looks.
4. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
(a) How to redeem herself with Manuela.
(b) Learning to play bridge.
(c) Having given herself away to Kakuro.
(d) What to read for the evening.
5. About what is Manuela joyful?
(a) Quitting her job with Madame Pallieres.
(b) Planning a trip to Portugal.
(c) Getting a visa to go home.
(d) Seeing Renee happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
2. How is Neptune described?
3. Who does Manuela see on the steps?
4. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
5. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)