|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Paloma contradict a teacher of hers?
(d) A poem.
2. How does Kakuro respond when Renee quotes from the book?
(a) He finishes the quote.
(b) He tells her she has misquoted.
(c) He frowns at her audacity.
(d) He laughs.
3. What does Renee love about the world?
(a) Her small circle of close friends.
(b) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
4. Why does Paloma begin to drink something different in the morning?
(a) To be rebellious.
(b) She thinks it more sophisticated than what her father drinks.
(c) To build up her brain cells.
(d) In the hopes her mother will notice her.
5. Who is Ozu?
(a) A Japanese diplomat who Renee meets at a coffee shop.
(b) A tenant in the building.
(c) An author Renee admires.
(d) A Japanese filmmaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
2. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
3. Why of Paloma punished?
4. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
5. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)