|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
2. Who has Renee studied recently?
3. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
(a) Her method of research.
(b) The reason for writing the novel.
(c) The two main characters and the conflict.
(d) The historical background upon which the novel is based.
4. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
(a) He was cruel.
(b) He was spoiled.
(c) He was kind.
(d) He was very intelligent.
5. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
(b) For her to run down the street for him.
(c) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(d) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
2. Who are Levin and Kitty?
3. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
4. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
5. Who is Manuela?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)