|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kakuro ask Renee to dinner?
(a) Sends her an invitation with his assistant.
(b) Calls her on the phone.
(c) Sends her an invitation with Paloma.
(d) Comes in person to her door.
2. From what book does Renee quote after meeting Kakuro?
(b) Hunt for Red October.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) Anna Karenina.
3. Where is Manuela from?
4. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
(a) She actually hates the film.
(b) The breathtaking metaphor in some of the scenes.
(c) They are so simple and easy to understand.
(d) The film is set in an area Renee has always wanted to visit.
5. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was interested in her.
(b) That he was so intelligent.
(c) That he was rather kind.
(d) That he was very eccentric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
2. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
3. What makes Paloma feel hope?
4. What overwhelms Paloma?
5. Who is Neptune?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)