|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
(a) She wants to ask Renee's opinion about an outfit.
(b) She has to be across town later that day.
(c) Because of Maître Arthens' condition.
(d) She is excited to tell Renee something.
2. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
3. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(c) A controlling mother.
(d) Below average looks.
4. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
(b) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
(c) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
(d) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
5. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
(a) It is pretty much the same as how people perceive her.
(b) It is terribly constricted.
(c) It is terribly sad.
(d) It's not the one people perceive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma realize about words?
2. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
3. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
4. What does Paloma think of Maître Arthens?
5. What Manuela tell Renee to do to prepare for dinner?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)