|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Neptune described?
(a) Sad and deprived.
2. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
(a) Learning to play bridge.
(b) How to redeem herself with Manuela.
(c) What to read for the evening.
(d) Having given herself away to Kakuro.
3. What amazes Renee about her new hair style?
(a) It is simple yet elegant.
(b) It bespeaks a woman of taste.
(c) It seems so chic.
(d) It is so fluffy.
4. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
(a) Where all the intelligentsia gather.
(b) Where Renee works.
(c) Where Renee once witnessed a murder.
(d) Where Renee lives.
5. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A church christening.
(b) A formal family dinner.
(c) A polo match.
(d) A dinner party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
2. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
3. What does Pierre do?
4. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
5. What does Paloma believe about life?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)