|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 20 years.
2. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
(b) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
(c) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
(d) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
3. Who is Neptune?
(a) Madame de Broglie's dog.
(b) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(c) Manuela's Macaw.
(d) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
4. What surprises Renee about Kakuro's last name?
(a) It is the same as both a favorite author and filmmaker of Renee's.
(b) It is German.
(c) It is not Japanese.
(d) It is the same as another Japanese man she knows.
5. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
(a) She married well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
2. Who is Marguerite?
3. What do Renee's clients have in common?
4. What makes Paloma feel hope?
5. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)