|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 1-7, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 4 and Profound Thought No. 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Manuela excited about being retained by Kakura?
(a) He gave her raise.
(b) He wants her to reside in his apartment complex.
(c) He has a good-looking cook about her age.
(d) He has few demands.
2. Who is Manuela?
(a) Renee's friend.
(b) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
(c) Paloma's friend.
(d) A maid in a motel.
3. What does Paloma wonder what might be the true movement of the world?
(a) Piano music.
(b) Voices raised in song.
(c) The sound of the ocean waves.
(d) Hands clasping each other.
4. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
(b) As too refined.
(c) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
(d) As a perfect fit.
5. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
(a) Go through the pet door simultaneously.
(d) Grab the same piece of meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacinthe Rosen do for Renee?
2. Who has Renee studied recently?
3. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
4. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
5. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)