|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
(a) That Marx has changed the way he sees the world.
(b) That Marx was deluded.
(c) That Marx made him incredibly depressed.
(d) That Marx was a lunatic.
2. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
(a) Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
(b) Michael Connelly.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) Haruki Marakami.
3. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(a) Mildly interested.
(b) Occasionally excited.
4. How old is Paloma Josse?
5. What has Renee never had?
(a) A home of her own.
(b) A family.
(c) A dearth of friends.
(d) Formal education.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
2. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
3. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
4. What breed is Athena?
5. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)