|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Running for a taxi.
(b) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(c) Dancing in high heels.
(d) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
2. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
(a) The writer includes "please" and "thank you."
(b) The bad grammar.
(c) The note is on beautifully exquisite paper.
(d) The handwriting is exquisitely beautiful.
3. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Making inane conversation.
(b) Leaving the television on all day.
(c) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
(d) Drooling when she eats.
4. Who is Pierre Arthens?
(a) A friend of Renee.
(b) A friend of Manuela.
(c) A resident in the building where Renee works.
(d) A friend of Paloma.
5. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(a) Mildly interested.
(c) Occasionally excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
2. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
3. What do Renee's clients have in common?
4. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
5. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)