|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
(a) He seems to move without motion.
(b) He is exceedingly tall.
(c) He moves with no grace at all.
(d) He is lame.
2. Who is Pierre Arthens?
(a) A friend of Renee.
(b) A resident in the building where Renee works.
(c) A friend of Manuela.
(d) A friend of Paloma.
3. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Marry a rich man.
(b) Move to the United States.
(c) Move to Canada.
(d) Go back to her country.
4. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(b) Running for a taxi.
(c) Dancing in high heels.
(d) Separating Athena and Neptune.
5. What has Renee never had?
(a) A home of her own.
(b) A family.
(c) Formal education.
(d) A dearth of friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
2. Why of Paloma punished?
3. What does Renee love to do?
4. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
5. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)