|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
(a) That Marx was deluded.
(b) That Marx has changed the way he sees the world.
(c) That Marx made him incredibly depressed.
(d) That Marx was a lunatic.
2. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
(c) She has no idea and maybe he should stop using it.
(d) She does not have the education to qualify for a different job.
3. Who is Ozu?
(a) An author Renee admires.
(b) A tenant in the building.
(c) A Japanese filmmaker.
(d) A Japanese diplomat who Renee meets at a coffee shop.
4. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(c) A controlling mother.
(d) Below average looks.
5. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
2. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
3. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
4. What surprised Renee about her husband?
5. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)