|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
(c) Great Danes.
2. What does Paloma think of Maître Arthens?
(a) That he is kind.
(b) That he is not really dying.
(c) That he is a bad man.
(d) That he is going to hell.
3. What can Renee hear just after Chabrot comes to tell Renee that Arthens has died?
(a) A dog yelp.
(b) A tower clock striking.
(c) Someone playing a Japanese tune on a piano.
(d) A cat howl.
4. For whom does Manuela work?
(a) She works for herself.
(b) Several families in Renee's building.
(c) At a small art museum.
(d) She does not have a job.
5. To whom does Athena belong?
(a) Mademoiselle Lafitte.
(b) Diane Badoise.
(c) Madame de Broglie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
2. Who does Manuela see on the steps?
3. How old is Paloma Josse?
4. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
5. Who is Ozu?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)