|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
2. Who is Neptune?
(a) Madame de Broglie's dog.
(b) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(c) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
(d) Manuela's Macaw.
3. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
(b) Leaving the television on all day.
(c) Making inane conversation.
(d) Drooling when she eats.
4. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
5. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
(a) She prefers the darkness of Russian traditions.
(b) She hates all things from the Orient.
(c) She thinks it will be very upsetting to her parents.
(d) She does not want to suffer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
2. What has Renee never had?
3. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
4. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
5. How does Renee think of Manuela?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)