|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma realize about words?
(a) The same word has a different meaning to different people.
(b) It is words that have power, not deeds.
(c) Words are useless.
(d) Words are overvalued, but useful to an extent.
2. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(c) Run away.
(d) Move to Canada.
3. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
(a) For him to have a good time walking the dog.
(b) For him to enjoy the beautiful day.
(c) For him to say hello to his mother.
(d) For him to talk to a man on the third floor.
4. What does Renee love about the world?
(b) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
(d) Her small circle of close friends.
5. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
(a) That Marx was a lunatic.
(b) That Marx was deluded.
(c) That Marx made him incredibly depressed.
(d) That Marx has changed the way he sees the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Renee's clients have in common?
2. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
3. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
4. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
5. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)