|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee love about the world?
(a) Her small circle of close friends.
(b) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
2. How does Renee think of Manuela?
(a) As a base person.
(b) As a high-strung angel.
(c) As an aristocrat.
(d) As a drudge.
3. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
(b) A profound thought.
(d) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
4. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are elderly.
(b) They are French.
(c) They are exceptionally wealthy.
(d) They are handicapped.
5. What profoundly moves Paloma one day as she watches two divers on television?
(a) One of them is paralyzed when she hits her head on the diving board.
(b) One of them is killed when she hits her head on the diving board.
(c) They are so harmoniously coordinated in their dives together.
(d) They fail to dive at exactly the same time and speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pierre Arthens?
2. Where is Manuela from?
3. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
4. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
5. Who is Neptune?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)