|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
(c) She has no idea and maybe he should stop using it.
(d) She does not have the education to qualify for a different job.
2. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
3. Who is Manuela?
(a) Paloma's friend.
(b) A maid in a motel.
(c) Renee's friend.
(d) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
4. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(b) Run away.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Move to Canada.
5. What does Renee love about the world?
(b) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
(c) Her small circle of close friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
2. What does Paloma believe about life?
3. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
4. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
5. What was Renee's husband like?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)