|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
(a) It is confusing but has merit.
(b) It is nonsense.
(c) It is brilliant.
(d) It is easy to understand but difficult to see any practical applications.
2. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(d) No one.
3. Why of Paloma punished?
(a) For slapping her sister.
(b) For correcting her father in front of company.
(c) For being rude to her mother.
(d) For refusing to do her homework.
4. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A common man.
(b) A brilliant biologist.
(c) A dull, insipid man.
(d) An alcoholic.
5. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Move to the United States.
(b) Move to Canada.
(c) Go back to her country.
(d) Marry a rich man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
2. Why does Paloma think is interesting regarding Maître Arthens?
3. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
4. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
5. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)