|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Renee studied recently?
2. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Go back to her country.
(b) Move to Canada.
(c) Move to the United States.
(d) Marry a rich man.
3. Who is Ozu?
(a) A tenant in the building.
(b) A Japanese diplomat who Renee meets at a coffee shop.
(c) A Japanese filmmaker.
(d) An author Renee admires.
4. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
(a) The handwriting is exquisitely beautiful.
(b) The writer includes "please" and "thank you."
(c) The bad grammar.
(d) The note is on beautifully exquisite paper.
5. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
(a) She has no idea and maybe he should stop using it.
(c) She does not have the education to qualify for a different job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
2. How does Renee think of Manuela?
3. Why of Paloma punished?
4. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
5. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)