|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
(a) He is going into the hospital.
(b) He is ill and will be indisposed for a couple weeks.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He is moving.
2. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
(a) She is not as busy.
(b) People are kinder to her.
(c) It causes her to reflect on the meaning of life.
(d) She is much busier.
3. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are handicapped.
(b) They are French.
(c) They are elderly.
(d) They are exceptionally wealthy.
4. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
(a) She is afraid no one will associate with her.
(b) She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
(c) She is afraid others will take advantage of her.
(d) She is afraid of being asked something she does not know.
5. What does Renee love to do?
(a) Listen to classical music.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee characterize that dog?
2. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
3. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
4. What has Renee never had?
5. Who is Pierre Arthens?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)