|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
2. How is Neptune described?
(b) Sad and deprived.
3. What does Paloma believe about life?
(a) It can be good for a few seconds now and then.
(b) It is exhilarating.
(c) It is a constant battle.
(d) It is a nightmare from which one wakes at death.
4. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
(b) Hot chocolate.
(d) A soda.
5. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
2. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
3. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
4. Who is Pierre Arthens?
5. What was Arthens' son's problem?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)