|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre do?
(a) A food critic.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A physician.
(d) A lawyer.
2. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
(a) Where Renee lives.
(b) Where Renee once witnessed a murder.
(c) Where Renee works.
(d) Where all the intelligentsia gather.
3. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
4. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As too refined.
(b) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
(c) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
(d) As a perfect fit.
5. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
2. What surprised Renee about her husband?
3. What breed is Athena?
4. What does Paloma believe about life?
5. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)