|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are elderly.
(b) They are handicapped.
(c) They are French.
(d) They are exceptionally wealthy.
2. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
(a) Grab the same piece of meat.
(c) Go through the pet door simultaneously.
3. How does Renee think of Manuela?
(a) As a base person.
(b) As an aristocrat.
(c) As a drudge.
(d) As a high-strung angel.
4. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
(a) A soda.
(c) Hot chocolate.
5. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Move to Canada.
(b) Go back to her country.
(c) Move to the United States.
(d) Marry a rich man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
2. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
3. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
4. Why does Paloma think is interesting regarding Maître Arthens?
5. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)