|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(b) No one.
2. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
(a) Where all the intelligentsia gather.
(b) Where Renee works.
(c) Where Renee once witnessed a murder.
(d) Where Renee lives.
3. Who does Manuela see on the steps?
(a) Paloma crying.
(b) Arthens daughter.
(c) A stray dog.
(d) A stray cat.
4. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A brilliant biologist.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A dull, insipid man.
(d) A common man.
5. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
(a) He was cruel.
(b) He was kind.
(c) He was very intelligent.
(d) He was spoiled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma realize about words?
2. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
3. How does Renee characterize that dog?
4. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
5. Why does Paloma think is interesting regarding Maître Arthens?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)