|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
(a) He is exceedingly tall.
(b) He moves with no grace at all.
(c) He seems to move without motion.
(d) He is lame.
2. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
(a) It is easy to understand but difficult to see any practical applications.
(b) It is brilliant.
(c) It is confusing but has merit.
(d) It is nonsense.
3. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
(a) Anna Karenina.
(b) The Power of Darkness.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) The Cossacks.
4. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
(b) She has no idea and maybe he should stop using it.
(d) She does not have the education to qualify for a different job.
5. How old is Paloma Josse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
2. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
3. Who is Ozu?
4. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
5. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)