|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(c) A controlling mother.
(d) Below average looks.
2. Who does Manuela see on the steps?
(a) A stray cat.
(b) A stray dog.
(c) Paloma crying.
(d) Arthens daughter.
3. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
(a) Where Renee works.
(b) Where Renee lives.
(c) Where Renee once witnessed a murder.
(d) Where all the intelligentsia gather.
4. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
(a) To prove her worth to their mother.
(b) To break men's hearts.
(c) To crush Paloma.
(d) To gain their mother's attention.
5. Who is Manuela?
(a) Renee's friend.
(b) A maid in a motel.
(c) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
(d) Paloma's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
2. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
3. What surprised Renee about her husband?
4. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
5. What does Paloma believe about life?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)