|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paloma watching with her father?
2. What does Paloma realize about words?
(a) It is words that have power, not deeds.
(b) Words are useless.
(c) Words are overvalued, but useful to an extent.
(d) The same word has a different meaning to different people.
3. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
(a) The Shining.
(b) The Gods Must Be Crazy.
(c) Hunt for Red October.
(d) Out of the Blue.
4. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
(a) The film is set in an area Renee has always wanted to visit.
(b) They are so simple and easy to understand.
(c) The breathtaking metaphor in some of the scenes.
(d) She actually hates the film.
5. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Renee hear just after Chabrot comes to tell Renee that Arthens has died?
2. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
3. To whom does Athena belong?
4. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
5. Who has Renee studied recently?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)