|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee love to do?
(c) Listen to classical music.
2. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As too refined.
(b) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
(c) As a perfect fit.
(d) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
3. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
(a) His belief that a woman cannot be intelligent.
(b) His wealthy outlook on life.
(c) His embarrassment at her knowing something he does not.
(d) His belief that he is superior to everyone in the building.
4. What does Renee love about the world?
(c) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
(d) Her small circle of close friends.
5. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
2. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
3. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
4. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
5. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)