|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(a) Mildly interested.
(d) Occasionally excited.
2. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
(b) Drooling when she eats.
(c) Leaving the television on all day.
(d) Making inane conversation.
3. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
(b) They were only affectionate at weddings.
(c) They were profusely affectionate.
(d) They were most affectionate at funerals.
4. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
5. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are exceptionally wealthy.
(b) They are handicapped.
(c) They are French.
(d) They are elderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
2. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
3. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
4. What does Paloma believe about life?
5. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)