|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
(a) She actually hates the film.
(b) The breathtaking metaphor in some of the scenes.
(c) The film is set in an area Renee has always wanted to visit.
(d) They are so simple and easy to understand.
2. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
(a) The reason for writing the novel.
(b) The two main characters and the conflict.
(c) Her method of research.
(d) The historical background upon which the novel is based.
3. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(a) Below average looks.
(d) A controlling mother.
4. Who is Manuela?
(a) Paloma's friend.
(b) A maid in a motel.
(c) Renee's friend.
(d) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
5. What breed is Athena?
(b) Cocker spaniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
2. What can Renee hear just after Chabrot comes to tell Renee that Arthens has died?
3. What did Arthens' son once ask Renee?
4. Who does Manuela see on the steps?
5. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)