|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
(a) She is afraid others will take advantage of her.
(b) She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
(c) She is afraid of being asked something she does not know.
(d) She is afraid no one will associate with her.
2. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A brilliant biologist.
(b) A common man.
(c) A dull, insipid man.
(d) An alcoholic.
3. What breed is Athena?
(d) Cocker spaniel.
4. Where is Manuela from?
5. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
(b) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
(c) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
(d) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Renee's clients have in common?
2. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
3. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
4. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
5. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)