|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paloma begin to drink something different in the morning?
(a) In the hopes her mother will notice her.
(b) To build up her brain cells.
(c) She thinks it more sophisticated than what her father drinks.
(d) To be rebellious.
2. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(b) Occasionally excited.
(d) Mildly interested.
3. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) Meet an intelligent poor person.
(b) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
(c) Play rugby.
(d) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
4. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
(a) The note is on beautifully exquisite paper.
(b) The handwriting is exquisitely beautiful.
(c) The bad grammar.
(d) The writer includes "please" and "thank you."
5. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
(a) A writer.
(b) A tram operator.
(c) A concierge.
(d) A baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
2. Why of Paloma punished?
3. Who has Renee studied recently?
4. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
5. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)