|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was very eccentric.
(b) That he was so intelligent.
(c) That he was interested in her.
(d) That he was rather kind.
2. What did Arthens' son once ask Renee?
(a) The name of some flowers.
(b) The name of her cat.
(c) Where he could buy some cocaine.
(d) Why she would work there when she was so smart.
3. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
(a) For him to enjoy the beautiful day.
(b) For him to talk to a man on the third floor.
(c) For him to say hello to his mother.
(d) For him to have a good time walking the dog.
4. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her cats.
(b) Her plants.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her charities.
5. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
(a) A writer.
(b) A baker.
(c) A concierge.
(d) A tram operator.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
2. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
3. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
4. What does Renee feel art does?
5. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)