|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Manuela work?
(a) She does not have a job.
(b) At a small art museum.
(c) She works for herself.
(d) Several families in Renee's building.
2. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Marry a rich man.
(b) Go back to her country.
(c) Move to the United States.
(d) Move to Canada.
3. Where is Manuela from?
4. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
(a) Gets married.
(b) Trains as a vet assistant.
(c) Works where she is working now.
(d) Works on the family farm.
5. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
(b) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
(c) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
(d) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma believe about life?
2. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
3. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
4. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
5. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)