|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(a) A controlling mother.
(d) Below average looks.
2. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
(a) A soda.
(d) Hot chocolate.
3. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(b) No one.
4. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
(a) The writer includes "please" and "thank you."
(b) The note is on beautifully exquisite paper.
(c) The bad grammar.
(d) The handwriting is exquisitely beautiful.
5. Why does Paloma think is interesting regarding Maître Arthens?
(a) That he never said a kind word to anyone.
(b) That he had a priest come to his death bed.
(c) That news of his death causes such excitement throughout the building.
(d) That his two children turned out to be such good people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
2. What does Paloma think of Maître Arthens?
3. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
4. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
5. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)