|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
(d) She married well.
2. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(b) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(c) Dancing in high heels.
(d) Running for a taxi.
3. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was so intelligent.
(b) That he was very eccentric.
(c) That he was rather kind.
(d) That he was interested in her.
4. What does Pierre do?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A food critic.
(d) A physician.
5. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
(a) He is dying.
(b) He is moving.
(c) He is going into the hospital.
(d) He is ill and will be indisposed for a couple weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
2. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
3. What does Renee love about the world?
4. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
5. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)