|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
(a) For him to enjoy the beautiful day.
(b) For him to talk to a man on the third floor.
(c) For him to say hello to his mother.
(d) For him to have a good time walking the dog.
2. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A profound thought.
(b) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
(c) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
3. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
(a) To read some of Kierkegaard.
(b) To read some Nietzsche.
(c) To read Kant.
(d) To read The German Ideology.
4. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
(a) His wealthy outlook on life.
(b) His embarrassment at her knowing something he does not.
(c) His belief that a woman cannot be intelligent.
(d) His belief that he is superior to everyone in the building.
5. What breed is Athena?
(c) Cocker spaniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
2. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
3. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
4. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
5. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)