|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her plants.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her cats.
(d) Her charities.
2. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) Play rugby.
(b) Meet an intelligent poor person.
(c) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(d) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
3. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
(a) To read The German Ideology.
(b) To read Kant.
(c) To read some Nietzsche.
(d) To read some of Kierkegaard.
4. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(d) No one.
5. What does Renee love to do?
(a) Listen to classical music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
2. What was Arthens' son's problem?
3. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
4. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
5. What does Paloma think of Maître Arthens?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)