|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to run down the street for him.
(b) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
(c) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(d) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
2. What does Pierre do?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A physician.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A food critic.
3. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
(a) War and Peace.
(b) The Power of Darkness.
(c) The Cossacks.
(d) Anna Karenina.
4. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Run away.
(d) Move to Canada.
5. What was Arthens' son's problem?
(b) Very bad eyesight.
(c) Club foot.
(d) Facial tic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Neptune described?
2. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
3. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
4. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
5. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)