|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Manuela from?
2. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to run down the street for him.
(b) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(c) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
(d) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
3. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Ugly but necessary.
(b) Friendly but bites.
(c) Beautiful but helpless.
(d) Ugly and useless.
4. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
5. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
(a) Because of Maître Arthens' condition.
(b) She is excited to tell Renee something.
(c) She wants to ask Renee's opinion about an outfit.
(d) She has to be across town later that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
2. Who has Renee studied recently?
3. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
4. What does Paloma believe about life?
5. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)