|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
(a) Gets married.
(b) Works on the family farm.
(c) Works where she is working now.
(d) Trains as a vet assistant.
2. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was so intelligent.
(b) That he was interested in her.
(c) That he was rather kind.
(d) That he was very eccentric.
3. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
(b) She does not have the education to qualify for a different job.
(c) She has no idea and maybe he should stop using it.
4. Why does Paloma think is interesting regarding Maître Arthens?
(a) That he had a priest come to his death bed.
(b) That he never said a kind word to anyone.
(c) That news of his death causes such excitement throughout the building.
(d) That his two children turned out to be such good people.
5. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though he is flirting with her.
(b) As though she reads minds.
(c) As though she is unintelligent.
(d) As though she is his servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Renee never had?
2. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
3. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
4. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
5. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)