|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profoundly moves Paloma one day as she watches two divers on television?
(a) One of them is paralyzed when she hits her head on the diving board.
(b) They fail to dive at exactly the same time and speed.
(c) They are so harmoniously coordinated in their dives together.
(d) One of them is killed when she hits her head on the diving board.
2. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
(a) To break men's hearts.
(b) To crush Paloma.
(c) To gain their mother's attention.
(d) To prove her worth to their mother.
3. What is Paloma watching with her father?
4. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
(b) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
(c) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
(d) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
5. Why does Paloma think is interesting regarding Maître Arthens?
(a) That he had a priest come to his death bed.
(b) That news of his death causes such excitement throughout the building.
(c) That his two children turned out to be such good people.
(d) That he never said a kind word to anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee think of Manuela?
2. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
3. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
4. What has Renee never had?
5. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)