|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
(b) The family's records.
(c) The family's Rolls.
(d) Her family's apartment.
2. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
(a) The handwriting is exquisitely beautiful.
(b) The bad grammar.
(c) The writer includes "please" and "thank you."
(d) The note is on beautifully exquisite paper.
3. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(b) No one.
4. How is Neptune described?
(a) Sad and deprived.
5. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
(b) For her to run down the street for him.
(c) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(d) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
2. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
3. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
4. Why of Paloma punished?
5. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)