|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
(a) The handwriting is exquisitely beautiful.
(b) The note is on beautifully exquisite paper.
(c) The writer includes "please" and "thank you."
(d) The bad grammar.
2. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(b) Occasionally excited.
(c) Mildly interested.
3. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was rather kind.
(b) That he was very eccentric.
(c) That he was so intelligent.
(d) That he was interested in her.
4. Why does Paloma think is interesting regarding Maître Arthens?
(a) That news of his death causes such excitement throughout the building.
(b) That he had a priest come to his death bed.
(c) That his two children turned out to be such good people.
(d) That he never said a kind word to anyone.
5. What breed is Athena?
(c) Cocker spaniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma realize about words?
2. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
3. What do Renee's clients have in common?
4. How does Renee characterize that dog?
5. Why does Paloma begin to drink something different in the morning?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)