|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(b) Below average looks.
(c) A controlling mother.
2. Who is Pierre Arthens?
(a) A resident in the building where Renee works.
(b) A friend of Paloma.
(c) A friend of Renee.
(d) A friend of Manuela.
3. Who is Ozu?
(a) A Japanese diplomat who Renee meets at a coffee shop.
(b) A tenant in the building.
(c) An author Renee admires.
(d) A Japanese filmmaker.
4. Who has Renee studied recently?
5. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
(b) As a perfect fit.
(c) As too refined.
(d) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
2. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
3. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
4. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
5. What has Renee never had?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)