|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
(b) For her to run down the street for him.
(c) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(d) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
2. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
(d) She married well.
3. For whom does Manuela work?
(a) Several families in Renee's building.
(b) At a small art museum.
(c) She does not have a job.
(d) She works for herself.
4. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
(a) They are entitled.
(b) They are dying.
(c) A concierge is so far below their social class they are unintelligent.
(d) They are extremely interesting.
5. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(b) Close scrutiny by others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paloma think is interesting regarding Maître Arthens?
2. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
3. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
4. Where is Manuela from?
5. To whom does Athena belong?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)