|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
(a) He is moving.
(b) He is going into the hospital.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He is ill and will be indisposed for a couple weeks.
2. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A formal family dinner.
(b) A church christening.
(c) A polo match.
(d) A dinner party.
3. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) Meet an intelligent poor person.
(b) Play rugby.
(c) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
(d) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
4. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
(a) She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
(b) She is afraid no one will associate with her.
(c) She is afraid of being asked something she does not know.
(d) She is afraid others will take advantage of her.
5. Who is Pierre Arthens?
(a) A resident in the building where Renee works.
(b) A friend of Manuela.
(c) A friend of Renee.
(d) A friend of Paloma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierre do?
2. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
3. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
4. To whom does Athena belong?
5. What was Renee's husband like?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)