|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her charities.
(b) Her cats.
(c) Her plants.
(d) Her hair.
2. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
(a) It is terribly sad.
(b) It's not the one people perceive.
(c) It is terribly constricted.
(d) It is pretty much the same as how people perceive her.
3. How old is Paloma Josse?
4. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
(a) She married well.
5. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
2. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
3. What does Paloma realize about words?
4. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
5. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)