|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(c) Close scrutiny by others.
2. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Friendly but bites.
(b) Ugly and useless.
(c) Ugly but necessary.
(d) Beautiful but helpless.
3. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A common man.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A dull, insipid man.
(d) A brilliant biologist.
4. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Move to the United States.
(b) Move to Canada.
(c) Go back to her country.
(d) Marry a rich man.
5. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
(a) They are dying.
(b) They are entitled.
(c) They are extremely interesting.
(d) A concierge is so far below their social class they are unintelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Renee studied recently?
2. How is Neptune described?
3. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
4. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
5. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)