|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
2. What does Paloma believe about life?
(a) It can be good for a few seconds now and then.
(b) It is a constant battle.
(c) It is exhilarating.
(d) It is a nightmare from which one wakes at death.
3. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
4. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
5. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(a) A controlling mother.
(c) Below average looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma realize about words?
2. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
3. What does Renee love to do?
4. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
5. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)