|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
(b) Drooling when she eats.
(c) Leaving the television on all day.
(d) Making inane conversation.
2. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Friendly but bites.
(b) Ugly and useless.
(c) Beautiful but helpless.
(d) Ugly but necessary.
3. What is Paloma watching with her father?
4. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
(a) That Marx made him incredibly depressed.
(b) That Marx was a lunatic.
(c) That Marx has changed the way he sees the world.
(d) That Marx was deluded.
5. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
(a) To read some Nietzsche.
(b) To read some of Kierkegaard.
(c) To read Kant.
(d) To read The German Ideology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
2. What does Renee love to do?
3. What was Renee's husband like?
4. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
5. What do Renee's clients have in common?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)