|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A profound thought.
(b) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
(d) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
2. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(b) Occasionally excited.
(c) Mildly interested.
3. Who is Manuela?
(a) Paloma's friend.
(b) Renee's friend.
(c) A maid in a motel.
(d) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
4. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are French.
(b) They are elderly.
(c) They are exceptionally wealthy.
(d) They are handicapped.
5. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
(a) It's not the one people perceive.
(b) It is terribly sad.
(c) It is terribly constricted.
(d) It is pretty much the same as how people perceive her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Renee never had?
2. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
3. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
4. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
5. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)