|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Renee studied recently?
2. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(b) Dancing in high heels.
(c) Running for a taxi.
(d) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
3. What is Paloma watching with her father?
4. Where is Manuela from?
5. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was so intelligent.
(b) That he was very eccentric.
(c) That he was interested in her.
(d) That he was rather kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
2. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
3. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
4. Who is Manuela?
5. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)