|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
(a) He moves with no grace at all.
(b) He is lame.
(c) He seems to move without motion.
(d) He is exceedingly tall.
2. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 months.
3. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to run down the street for him.
(b) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(c) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
(d) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
4. Who is Pierre Arthens?
(a) A friend of Renee.
(b) A resident in the building where Renee works.
(c) A friend of Manuela.
(d) A friend of Paloma.
5. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They were most affectionate at funerals.
(b) They were profusely affectionate.
(c) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
(d) They were only affectionate at weddings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
2. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
3. What does Renee love to do?
4. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
5. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)