|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
2. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A common man.
(b) A dull, insipid man.
(c) A brilliant biologist.
(d) An alcoholic.
3. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
4. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
5. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Beautiful but helpless.
(b) Ugly and useless.
(c) Ugly but necessary.
(d) Friendly but bites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paloma watching with her father?
2. What does Paloma believe about life?
3. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
4. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
5. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)