|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
2. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
(a) Her method of research.
(b) The two main characters and the conflict.
(c) The historical background upon which the novel is based.
(d) The reason for writing the novel.
3. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was interested in her.
(b) That he was very eccentric.
(c) That he was rather kind.
(d) That he was so intelligent.
4. Who is Manuela?
(a) Renee's friend.
(b) Paloma's friend.
(c) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
(d) A maid in a motel.
5. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though she reads minds.
(b) As though she is his servant.
(c) As though she is unintelligent.
(d) As though he is flirting with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Neptune?
2. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
3. What has Renee never had?
4. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
5. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)