|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A formal family dinner.
(b) A church christening.
(c) A polo match.
(d) A dinner party.
2. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Dancing in high heels.
(b) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(c) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(d) Running for a taxi.
3. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Renee and the maintenance man.
(b) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
(c) Manuela and her husband.
(d) Renee and Manuela.
4. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
(b) As too refined.
(c) As a perfect fit.
(d) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
5. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
(a) It is confusing but has merit.
(b) It is brilliant.
(c) It is easy to understand but difficult to see any practical applications.
(d) It is nonsense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
2. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
3. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
4. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
5. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)