|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though she is his servant.
(b) As though she is unintelligent.
(c) As though he is flirting with her.
(d) As though she reads minds.
2. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
(b) Grab the same piece of meat.
(d) Go through the pet door simultaneously.
3. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
(a) Haruki Marakami.
(b) Stephen King.
(c) Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
(d) Michael Connelly.
4. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
(a) It is nonsense.
(b) It is confusing but has merit.
(c) It is brilliant.
(d) It is easy to understand but difficult to see any practical applications.
5. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
(a) For him to enjoy the beautiful day.
(b) For him to talk to a man on the third floor.
(c) For him to say hello to his mother.
(d) For him to have a good time walking the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
2. Who is Manuela?
3. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
4. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
5. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)