|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Making inane conversation.
(b) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
(c) Drooling when she eats.
(d) Leaving the television on all day.
2. What does Renee love to do?
(c) Listen to classical music.
3. What does Renee love about the world?
(a) Her small circle of close friends.
(b) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
4. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Run away.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(d) Move to Canada.
5. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
(a) Haruki Marakami.
(b) Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
(c) Michael Connelly.
(d) Stephen King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
2. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
3. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
4. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
5. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)