|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
2. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
3. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(c) No one.
4. How old is Paloma Josse?
5. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(c) Move to Canada.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
2. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
3. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
4. How does Renee think of Manuela?
5. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)