|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
2. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
3. Who has Renee studied recently?
4. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As too refined.
(b) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
(c) As a perfect fit.
(d) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
5. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
(a) Go through the pet door simultaneously.
(c) Grab the same piece of meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Manuela work?
2. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
3. How does Renee characterize that dog?
4. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
5. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)