|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
(a) A tram operator.
(b) A baker.
(c) A writer.
(d) A concierge.
2. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
(a) She is afraid no one will associate with her.
(b) She is afraid others will take advantage of her.
(c) She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
(d) She is afraid of being asked something she does not know.
3. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though she reads minds.
(b) As though she is his servant.
(c) As though he is flirting with her.
(d) As though she is unintelligent.
4. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
(a) She hates all things from the Orient.
(b) She does not want to suffer.
(c) She thinks it will be very upsetting to her parents.
(d) She prefers the darkness of Russian traditions.
5. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A profound thought.
(b) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
(d) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
2. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
3. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
4. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
5. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)