|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(b) No one.
2. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Move to the United States.
(b) Go back to her country.
(c) Marry a rich man.
(d) Move to Canada.
3. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
4. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
(a) Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
(b) Michael Connelly.
(c) Haruki Marakami.
(d) Stephen King.
5. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
(a) He is ill and will be indisposed for a couple weeks.
(b) He is dying.
(c) He is going into the hospital.
(d) He is moving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Manuela?
2. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
3. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
4. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
5. Where is Manuela from?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)