|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Paloma Josse?
2. For whom does Manuela work?
(a) She does not have a job.
(b) Several families in Renee's building.
(c) She works for herself.
(d) At a small art museum.
3. What does Renee love about the world?
(a) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
(c) Her small circle of close friends.
4. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
5. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
(a) It is confusing but has merit.
(b) It is brilliant.
(c) It is nonsense.
(d) It is easy to understand but difficult to see any practical applications.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma believe about life?
2. What has Renee never had?
3. How does Renee characterize that dog?
4. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
5. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)