|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What breed is Athena?
(c) Cocker spaniel.
2. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
3. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(d) Close scrutiny by others.
4. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
(a) It is brilliant.
(b) It is easy to understand but difficult to see any practical applications.
(c) It is nonsense.
(d) It is confusing but has merit.
5. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Move to Canada.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
2. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
3. Who is Manuela?
4. Who is Neptune?
5. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)