|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
2. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(d) Close scrutiny by others.
3. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
(a) The two main characters and the conflict.
(b) The historical background upon which the novel is based.
(c) The reason for writing the novel.
(d) Her method of research.
4. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(d) No one.
5. For whom does Manuela work?
(a) Several families in Renee's building.
(b) At a small art museum.
(c) She works for herself.
(d) She does not have a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
2. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
3. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
4. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
5. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)