|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(b) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(c) Running for a taxi.
(d) Dancing in high heels.
2. What is Paloma watching with her father?
3. How is Neptune described?
(a) Sad and deprived.
4. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
(a) Out of the Blue.
(b) The Gods Must Be Crazy.
(c) Hunt for Red October.
(d) The Shining.
5. Who is Neptune?
(a) Manuela's Macaw.
(b) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
(c) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(d) Madame de Broglie's dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
2. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
3. What surprised Renee about her husband?
4. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
5. What has Renee never had?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)