|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Neptune?
(a) Madame de Broglie's dog.
(b) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(c) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
(d) Manuela's Macaw.
2. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Move to Canada.
(b) Run away.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
3. What does Paloma realize about words?
(a) The same word has a different meaning to different people.
(b) Words are useless.
(c) It is words that have power, not deeds.
(d) Words are overvalued, but useful to an extent.
4. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Manuela and her husband.
(b) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
(c) Renee and Manuela.
(d) Renee and the maintenance man.
5. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(b) Running for a taxi.
(c) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(d) Dancing in high heels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
2. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
3. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
4. What do Renee's clients have in common?
5. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)