|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
(a) To read The German Ideology.
(b) To read some of Kierkegaard.
(c) To read some Nietzsche.
(d) To read Kant.
2. To whom does Athena belong?
(a) Diane Badoise.
(b) Madame de Broglie.
(d) Mademoiselle Lafitte.
3. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
(a) It is easy to understand but difficult to see any practical applications.
(b) It is confusing but has merit.
(c) It is brilliant.
(d) It is nonsense.
4. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
(a) The Cossacks.
(b) Anna Karenina.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) The Power of Darkness.
5. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A dull, insipid man.
(b) A brilliant biologist.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A common man.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Manuela work?
2. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
3. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
4. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
5. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)