|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
(b) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
(c) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
(d) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
2. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
(b) Her family's apartment.
(c) The family's Rolls.
(d) The family's records.
3. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are French.
(b) They are handicapped.
(c) They are elderly.
(d) They are exceptionally wealthy.
4. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though she reads minds.
(b) As though he is flirting with her.
(c) As though she is unintelligent.
(d) As though she is his servant.
5. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They were only affectionate at weddings.
(b) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
(c) They were profusely affectionate.
(d) They were most affectionate at funerals.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
2. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
3. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
4. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
5. What does Renee love to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)