|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
(a) The Shining.
(b) Hunt for Red October.
(c) Out of the Blue.
(d) The Gods Must Be Crazy.
2. Who is Manuela?
(a) Renee's friend.
(b) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
(c) Paloma's friend.
(d) A maid in a motel.
3. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(a) Occasionally excited.
(c) Mildly interested.
4. To whom does Athena belong?
(a) Mademoiselle Lafitte.
(b) Madame de Broglie.
(d) Diane Badoise.
5. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
(a) She hates all things from the Orient.
(b) She does not want to suffer.
(c) She thinks it will be very upsetting to her parents.
(d) She prefers the darkness of Russian traditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Neptune described?
2. Who is Neptune?
3. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
4. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
5. What breed is Athena?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)