|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
(a) They are extremely interesting.
(b) They are dying.
(c) A concierge is so far below their social class they are unintelligent.
(d) They are entitled.
2. What is Paloma watching with her father?
3. How old is Paloma Josse?
4. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
(a) His belief that a woman cannot be intelligent.
(b) His belief that he is superior to everyone in the building.
(c) His embarrassment at her knowing something he does not.
(d) His wealthy outlook on life.
5. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(b) Close scrutiny by others.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
2. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
3. What does Pierre do?
4. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
5. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)