|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
2. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
(a) She is afraid of being asked something she does not know.
(b) She is afraid no one will associate with her.
(c) She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
(d) She is afraid others will take advantage of her.
3. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(b) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
(c) For her to run down the street for him.
(d) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
4. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was very eccentric.
(b) That he was so intelligent.
(c) That he was rather kind.
(d) That he was interested in her.
5. For whom does Manuela work?
(a) Several families in Renee's building.
(b) At a small art museum.
(c) She works for herself.
(d) She does not have a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
2. Where is Manuela from?
3. What is Paloma watching with her father?
4. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
5. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)