|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Move to Canada.
(d) Run away.
2. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
(b) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
(c) As a perfect fit.
(d) As too refined.
3. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A brilliant biologist.
(b) A common man.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A dull, insipid man.
4. How old is Paloma Josse?
5. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to run down the street for him.
(b) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(c) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
(d) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
2. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
3. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
4. What has Renee never had?
5. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)