|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
(b) They were profusely affectionate.
(c) They were only affectionate at weddings.
(d) They were most affectionate at funerals.
2. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are handicapped.
(b) They are elderly.
(c) They are French.
(d) They are exceptionally wealthy.
3. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
(a) That Marx was a lunatic.
(b) That Marx was deluded.
(c) That Marx has changed the way he sees the world.
(d) That Marx made him incredibly depressed.
4. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
(b) Drooling when she eats.
(c) Making inane conversation.
(d) Leaving the television on all day.
5. How does Renee think of Manuela?
(a) As a high-strung angel.
(b) As an aristocrat.
(c) As a base person.
(d) As a drudge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
2. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
3. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
4. What is Paloma watching with her father?
5. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)