|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
(a) Where Renee works.
(b) Where Renee once witnessed a murder.
(c) Where all the intelligentsia gather.
(d) Where Renee lives.
2. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
(a) For him to say hello to his mother.
(b) For him to talk to a man on the third floor.
(c) For him to have a good time walking the dog.
(d) For him to enjoy the beautiful day.
3. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
(a) A concierge is so far below their social class they are unintelligent.
(b) They are dying.
(c) They are extremely interesting.
(d) They are entitled.
4. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Move to Canada.
(b) Run away.
(c) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(d) Commit suicide.
5. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
(a) She is afraid no one will associate with her.
(b) She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
(c) She is afraid of being asked something she does not know.
(d) She is afraid others will take advantage of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprised Renee about her husband?
2. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
3. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
4. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
5. What does Renee love about the world?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)