|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though she is his servant.
(b) As though she reads minds.
(c) As though he is flirting with her.
(d) As though she is unintelligent.
2. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Making inane conversation.
(b) Drooling when she eats.
(c) Leaving the television on all day.
(d) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
3. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(b) Meet an intelligent poor person.
(c) Play rugby.
(d) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
4. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
(a) She does not want to suffer.
(b) She thinks it will be very upsetting to her parents.
(c) She prefers the darkness of Russian traditions.
(d) She hates all things from the Orient.
5. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Renee never had?
2. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
3. For whom does Manuela work?
4. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
5. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)