|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
(a) She does not want to suffer.
(b) She prefers the darkness of Russian traditions.
(c) She thinks it will be very upsetting to her parents.
(d) She hates all things from the Orient.
2. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Drooling when she eats.
(b) Making inane conversation.
(c) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
(d) Leaving the television on all day.
3. What has Renee never had?
(a) Formal education.
(b) A dearth of friends.
(c) A family.
(d) A home of her own.
4. What does Renee love to do?
(b) Listen to classical music.
5. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
(a) She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
(b) She is afraid others will take advantage of her.
(c) She is afraid of being asked something she does not know.
(d) She is afraid no one will associate with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
2. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
3. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
4. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
5. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)