|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(b) For her to run down the street for him.
(c) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
(d) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
2. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
(c) Great Danes.
3. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A brilliant biologist.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A dull, insipid man.
(d) A common man.
4. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
5. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
(a) His wealthy outlook on life.
(b) His belief that he is superior to everyone in the building.
(c) His belief that a woman cannot be intelligent.
(d) His embarrassment at her knowing something he does not.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
2. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
3. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
4. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
5. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)