|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They were only affectionate at weddings.
(b) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
(c) They were profusely affectionate.
(d) They were most affectionate at funerals.
2. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
4. Who is Manuela?
(a) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
(b) Paloma's friend.
(c) Renee's friend.
(d) A maid in a motel.
5. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(b) Close scrutiny by others.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
2. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
3. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
4. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
5. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)