|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
2. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Making inane conversation.
(b) Leaving the television on all day.
(c) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
(d) Drooling when she eats.
3. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
(a) His embarrassment at her knowing something he does not.
(b) His belief that a woman cannot be intelligent.
(c) His wealthy outlook on life.
(d) His belief that he is superior to everyone in the building.
4. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
(a) She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
(b) She is afraid of being asked something she does not know.
(c) She is afraid others will take advantage of her.
(d) She is afraid no one will associate with her.
5. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
2. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
3. How does Renee think of Manuela?
4. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
5. What do Renee's clients have in common?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)