|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee love about the world?
(a) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
(b) Her small circle of close friends.
2. What does Renee love to do?
(c) Listen to classical music.
3. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
(d) She married well.
4. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
(a) The two main characters and the conflict.
(b) Her method of research.
(c) The historical background upon which the novel is based.
(d) The reason for writing the novel.
5. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
(a) He is lame.
(b) He moves with no grace at all.
(c) He is exceedingly tall.
(d) He seems to move without motion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
2. How does Renee think of Manuela?
3. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
4. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
5. For whom does Manuela work?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)