|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
(a) She is afraid others will take advantage of her.
(b) She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
(c) She is afraid of being asked something she does not know.
(d) She is afraid no one will associate with her.
2. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(a) Close scrutiny by others.
3. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They were profusely affectionate.
(b) They were most affectionate at funerals.
(c) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
(d) They were only affectionate at weddings.
4. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are handicapped.
(b) They are exceptionally wealthy.
(c) They are elderly.
(d) They are French.
5. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
(a) They are extremely interesting.
(b) They are entitled.
(c) They are dying.
(d) A concierge is so far below their social class they are unintelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
2. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
3. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
4. Where is Manuela from?
5. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)