|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee love about the world?
(a) Her small circle of close friends.
(c) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
2. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
(a) He moves with no grace at all.
(b) He is lame.
(c) He seems to move without motion.
(d) He is exceedingly tall.
3. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
(a) She is afraid of being asked something she does not know.
(b) She thinks poor people are not supposed to be intelligent.
(c) She is afraid others will take advantage of her.
(d) She is afraid no one will associate with her.
4. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(a) Close scrutiny by others.
5. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
2. Where is Manuela from?
3. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
4. What do Renee's clients have in common?
5. What does Renee love to do?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)