|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Move to Canada.
(b) Marry a rich man.
(c) Move to the United States.
(d) Go back to her country.
2. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
(b) They were only affectionate at weddings.
(c) They were most affectionate at funerals.
(d) They were profusely affectionate.
3. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A brilliant biologist.
(b) A common man.
(c) A dull, insipid man.
(d) An alcoholic.
4. Who is Pierre Arthens?
(a) A friend of Paloma.
(b) A friend of Renee.
(c) A resident in the building where Renee works.
(d) A friend of Manuela.
5. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) Play rugby.
(b) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(c) Meet an intelligent poor person.
(d) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
2. What does Renee love about the world?
3. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
4. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
5. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)