|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are elderly.
(b) They are exceptionally wealthy.
(c) They are French.
(d) They are handicapped.
2. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
(b) Meet an intelligent poor person.
(c) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(d) Play rugby.
3. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(a) A controlling mother.
(c) Below average looks.
4. What does Renee love to do?
(d) Listen to classical music.
5. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
(a) The family's records.
(c) Her family's apartment.
(d) The family's Rolls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
2. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
3. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
4. Who is Manuela?
5. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)