|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
(b) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(c) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
(d) For her to run down the street for him.
2. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Move to Canada.
(b) Go back to her country.
(c) Move to the United States.
(d) Marry a rich man.
3. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) Meet an intelligent poor person.
(b) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(c) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
(d) Play rugby.
4. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though she reads minds.
(b) As though she is his servant.
(c) As though she is unintelligent.
(d) As though he is flirting with her.
5. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(a) A controlling mother.
(c) Below average looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
2. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
3. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
4. How old is Paloma Josse?
5. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)