|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though she is his servant.
(b) As though he is flirting with her.
(c) As though she reads minds.
(d) As though she is unintelligent.
2. How old is Paloma Josse?
3. What has Renee never had?
(a) A home of her own.
(b) Formal education.
(c) A family.
(d) A dearth of friends.
4. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
(a) He is lame.
(b) He is exceedingly tall.
(c) He moves with no grace at all.
(d) He seems to move without motion.
5. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
(d) She married well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
2. What was Renee's husband like?
3. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
4. How does Renee think of Manuela?
5. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)