|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 11-23, Profound Thought No. 15 and One Last Profound Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A profound thought.
(b) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
(c) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
2. What color is the dress Manuela borrows for Renee?
(b) Light blue.
(c) Soft rose.
3. How does Kakuro ask Renee to dinner?
(a) Sends her an invitation with Paloma.
(b) Calls her on the phone.
(c) Comes in person to her door.
(d) Sends her an invitation with his assistant.
4. What does Paloma request of Renee?
(a) That Renee babysit Paloma's cat.
(b) That Renee let Paloma hid in Renee's apartment.
(c) That an expected letter be delivered as soon as it comes.
(d) That Renee come talk to Kakuro.
5. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma say Renee has given her?
2. What happens in Chapter 16?
3. What Japanese tradition does Kakuro explain?
4. What surprises Manuela when she arrives at Renee's apartment?
5. What do Renee and Kakuro discuss before he shows her his kitchen?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)