Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A common man.
(c) A brilliant biologist.
(d) A dull, insipid man.
2. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
(a) Bamboo curtins.
(b) Bead curtins.
(c) Open doorways.
(d) Sliding doors.
3. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
(a) The Grelier.
(b) The cook.
(c) The Butler.
(d) The maintenance man.
4. Why does Paloma's mother take her to a therapist?
(a) To prove to the therapist that her daughter has problems.
(b) To show the therapist that she could raise a good daughter.
(c) To have the therapist explain about her mother's illness.
(d) Because of a comment Paloma makes.
5. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Manuela when she arrives at Renee's apartment?
2. What is on Kakuro's wall in the entryway?
3. What makes Paloma feel hope?
4. Why does Paloma threaten to spread rumors about the therapist?
5. What amazes Renee about her new hair style?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)