Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 11-18, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 3 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Manuela?
(a) A maid in a motel.
(b) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
(c) Renee's friend.
(d) Paloma's friend.
2. Who is Neptune?
(a) Manuela's Macaw.
(b) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(c) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
(d) Madame de Broglie's dog.
3. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
4. What can Renee hear just after Chabrot comes to tell Renee that Arthens has died?
(a) A cat howl.
(b) A tower clock striking.
(c) A dog yelp.
(d) Someone playing a Japanese tune on a piano.
5. How does Renee think of Manuela?
(a) As an aristocrat.
(b) As a base person.
(c) As a high-strung angel.
(d) As a drudge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
2. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
3. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
4. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
5. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)