|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Paloma Josse?
2. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was rather kind.
(b) That he was so intelligent.
(c) That he was interested in her.
(d) That he was very eccentric.
3. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
(b) Great Danes.
4. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
(a) He is ill and will be indisposed for a couple weeks.
(b) He is going into the hospital.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He is moving.
5. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
(a) She thinks it will be very upsetting to her parents.
(b) She hates all things from the Orient.
(c) She does not want to suffer.
(d) She prefers the darkness of Russian traditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
2. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
3. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
4. Who is Neptune?
5. What does Paloma realize about words?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)