Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 1-4, Journal of the Movement No. 1 and Profound Thought No. 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
(a) Where Renee works.
(b) Where all the intelligentsia gather.
(c) Where Renee lives.
(d) Where Renee once witnessed a murder.
2. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
(b) As too refined.
(c) As a perfect fit.
(d) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
3. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
(a) Go back to her country.
(b) Marry a rich man.
(c) Move to Canada.
(d) Move to the United States.
4. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Beautiful but helpless.
(b) Ugly but necessary.
(c) Friendly but bites.
(d) Ugly and useless.
5. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 20 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Renee's husband like?
2. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
3. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
4. What surprised Renee about her husband?
5. What does Pierre do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)